Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Football Betting: Season 2 - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting: Season 2 (106240 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by kupsonrex: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
Michky: huh?! Guy, no be site him dey talk o.
ok.......but i need to start betting too and which site should i use?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by ebamma(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
bookmakers don chop us 2day but wahala no dey,by God's grace we go recover our losses wit 2moros champions league games
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by kupsonrex: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
ebamma: bookmakers don chop us 2day but wahala no dey,by God's grace we go recover our losses wit 2moros champions league games

abeg make una help me now? which site should i register with?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
ifeolu002: Today was such a bad day , ♏v̶̲̥̅. Acct don red pass man utd jersey.I can't help crying .may I go hang me boot for puntering today n become independent
Chei.. lol. Sorry bro. Mehn, stories that touch, everywhere. Today was generally a bad day for most punters am aware of. Can you imagine, dr bet, the man on the 11 games winning streak is finding it hard to make correct bts predictions these days. The problem with punting is the real money involved. Its not like ps where you can always start again. Here, no money, no punting. A dangerous route that punters must pass through. You no go, problem! You go, more problems! It is well.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
kupsonrex:
ok.......but i need to start betting too and which site should i use?
Honestly, you don't sound like a punting newbie to me. But if i will still answer your question, there are alot of sites that are eagerly waiting to collect your money. E.g P.l.a.n.e.to..f.b.e.t...c.o.m, B.e..t3..5.6..com, N.a.i.r.a.b.e.t..c.o.m, N.a.i.r.a.s.t.a.k.e..c.o.m, etc. On a more serious note, please go through page 68 of this thread once again and think again about that decision. If your answer still remains yes (assuming you're a newbie), then go to any of the last two websites and start from there. I repeat, read through the page 68 again and if you still insist, then we'll mostlikely be here to help (provided we're in a good mood). Best of luck brother.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Phaymostip(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
today is not the best of days bt not the worst i ve seen...lost some nd won some...recovered all with a lil profit from getafe game whch ended odd...thanks 2 elari for introducin dat market
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by karlxavier(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
@mybetting tips and expertman,please can i have your phone number or your e-mail address?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by kupsonrex: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Michky: Honestly, you don't sound like a punting newbie to me. But if i will still answer your question, there are alot of sites that are eagerly waiting to collect your money. E.g P.l.a.n.e.to..f.b.e.t...c.o.m, B.e..t3..5.6..com, N.a.i.r.a.b.e.t..c.o.m, N.a.i.r.a.s.t.a.k.e..c.o.m, etc. On a more serious note, please go through page 68 of this thread once again and think again about that decision. If your answer still remains yes (assuming you're a newbie), then go to any of the last two websites and start from there. I repeat, read through the page 68 again and if you still insist, then we'll mostlikely be here to help (provided we're in a good mood). Best of luck brother.

much appreciation...... and one love
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by NAIRA25(m): 1:06am On Oct 02, 2012
LAUGH don WiRE ME TYRD....even mybettingtips,LORDEST,expertman and sum don run Kabakaba....chai..guys al of una 4ny o...when i no c mybetntips, last tym LORDEST log in na 7.39am and Expatman na once In 2wks...i dn they smel fish.THANK GOD I NO bet 2dai,me 2 4 they post stowies thats troubles mind nw.. Winks.. 2mrw NA ANDA DAI
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by NAIRA25(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2012
karlxavier: @mybetting tips and expertman,please can i have your phone number or your e-mail address?
u stil dy luk 4numb..lol#guys dn run Kabakaba,wait 4 wks them go sn cum bck
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Debeloved87(m): 1:12am On Oct 02, 2012
bemagnify: won
guy u too make sense o, see how i follow u like twitter con dey laff like obama..u ar gbaski..i wish i av used higher stake but the over 2.5 things too dey fear me and this dutch league sef i don find am tire, i no knw wer dutch league dey shey na 4 germany or wetin neither do i use to see holland futbol matches shey holland get anoda name, abeg yarn me..
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 02, 2012
This is one of the reason why bookies will continue to make money. As it is now the only market where punters can make steady and safe money is laying. Though the liability is discouraging, if u accumu 4 games to lay 0-0 you can hardly loose.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by expertman(m): 5:13am On Oct 02, 2012
NAIRA25: LAUGH don WiRE ME TYRD....even mybettingtips,LORDEST,expertman and sum don run Kabakaba....chai..guys al of una 4ny o...when i no c mybetntips, last tym LORDEST log in na 7.39am and Expatman na once In 2wks...i dn they smel fish.THANK GOD I NO bet 2dai,me 2 4 they post stowies thats troubles mind nw.. Winks.. 2mrw NA ANDA DAI

Man It Wasnt That I Run Oh. But I Have Been Battling With Betfair For Funding Since A week Now So That I Can Start The Lay0-0 Trade With My Investors. I See No Piont In Droping Picks That I Didnt Stake On Too. I Love Preaching What I Practice Thats Why. Immediately My Account Is Funded Today I Will Start Posting Picks Full Time Back. See Below The Mail Sent To Me On Fridat From Betfair

ear Abayomi,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we have not yet received your payment. We will continue to check for this, and will credit your Betfair account once your funds have been received and identified. Kindly allow 3 to 4 business days.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries.

Kind Regards

Kevin Kearney

Betfair Payments Helpdesk

Helpdesk Tel: 0844 871 0000
Payments Fax: 0207 074 7327
Ireland Tel: 1 - 800 944 000
Australia Tel: 1300 238 324
Canada Toll Free Tel: 1-866-381-7119
Free Fax (Australia) 1- 800 507 774
International: +44 203 059 8888

For info on all our current promotions, click here: .betfair.com/promotions

This customer services email is sent by Betfair Limited on behalf of one or more Betfair Group companies.

Betfair Limited | Winslow Road | Hammersmith Embankment | London | W6 9HP

Registered in England and Wales under company number 5140986

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). The e-mail may not be disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete any copies of this message. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Betfair ® and the BETFAIR LOGO are registered trade marks of The Sporting Exchange Limited.

But With All Hope I Think It Should Be Done Today.

Please All Investors Should Take Note I.e Mrs Ugo, Mr Paul, Mr Babjide,Mr Aliyu, Mr Omorike, And Others I Cant Remember Now. Thanks For Your Support

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by expertman(m): 5:47am On Oct 02, 2012
Please Guys Stay Away From Betfair Funding The Stress And Wahala Is Just Too Heavy To Bear. Imagine In My Own Case. This Money Is Even Other Peoples Money. Hmmm I Just Hope I Get Pass This In Time Sha . I Cant Even Sleep Because Of This $440 Is Small Money Oh
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by obysolid(m): 5:50am On Oct 02, 2012
todays match: can someone help me 2 matches dat will play 2.5goals
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by expertman(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2012
Todays Games All Over2.5 Goals

FC Kuressaare ? - ? Tallinna FC Flora In Estonia - Meistriliiga

16:45 FC Viljandi ? - ? Nomme JK Kalju

20:45 BATE Borisov ? - ? Bayern Munich

20:45 FC Nordsjaelland ? - ? Chelsea

Cheers
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by GP15: 6:25am On Oct 02, 2012
Pls guys!! What does Bet365 mean by "No Goal (either team to score)"
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Ofejiro20: 6:55am On Oct 02, 2012
2day champions wil b tough,wish every1 a profitable betting
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by frankzone: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2012
expertman: Todays Games All Over2.5 Goals

Cheers

Expertman good morning oh! Good to hear from u again
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2012
Lets commit 2da..in2 da lord hands b4 we bet...ttttttttttttttt
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by obysolid(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2012
expertman: Todays Games All Over2.5 Goals

Cheers
tanx d expert.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2012
bemagnify: Lets commit 2da..in2 da lord hands b4 we bet...ttttttttttttttt
BABA GOD ABEG TK CONTROL OF TODAY..
PUT SMILE FOR ALL THE PUNTERS FACE TODAY,MK WE NO HEAR STORY THAT TOUCH..

IJN

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2012
udemzy_udex:

IJN

AMEN
Ame..............nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by obysolid(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2012
my bets 2day:

over 2.5 goals
Benfica vs Barcelona
BATES vs Beyern (stake $20)

over 2.5 Goals
JUventus vs shakhtar donetsk
FC Nordsjaelland vs chelsea (stake $10)

wot do u guys think??
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by elari(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2012
udemzy_udex:

IJN

AMEN
. . . Amin
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bxcode(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2012
udemzy_udex:

IJN

AMEN
Are u scared ni??gringringringrin
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by mrkels(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2012
obysolid: my bets 2day:

over 2.5 goals
Benfica vs Barcelona
BATES vs Beyern (stake $20)

over 2.5 Goals
JUventus vs shakhtar donetsk
FC Nordsjaelland vs chelsea (stake $10)

wot do u guys think??
barcelona would kill your combo, there's a high chance of that happening o. Anyways Goodluck
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2012
Best trio 95%
*AFC CHAMP.- Guangzhou E. Vs Al ittihad(1)

*ENG LEAG.2- swindon vs colchester(1)

*ENG LEAG.2- crawley vs bournemouth(1)
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2012
Best ova 2.5
*ENG CHAMP- bolton vs leeds

*ENG CHAMP.- brighton vs ipswich

*ENG LEAG.2 - crawley vs bournemouth

*ENG LEAG2. -scunthorp vs tramere

gudluckkk
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2012
bxcode:
Are u scared ni??gringringringrin

U no dey pray ni?

Even arm robbers they pray b4 dem go rob

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (102) (Reply)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.