Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,130 members, 7,867,277 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Football Betting: Season 2 - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting: Season 2 (106383 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by kevoh(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Chigorkizz: Cn sme1 giv me bettin site where i cn bet.tnks
Pl.an.et.ofb.ets,b.e.t365 etc remember to remove the dots
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by dwizy(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2012
[color=][/color]yesterday was very good for all stakers that followed this trend. THUMBS UP to d ever consistent
members of NL. Let's keep it moving and keep smiling to the bank.

Let's start posting today's Game................Its good to be in here.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2012
Chigorkizz: Cn sme1 giv me bettin site where i cn bet.tnks
N.a.i.r.a.b.e.t.c.o.m, s.u.r.e.b.e.t.2.4.7.c.o.m, n.a.i.r.a.s.t.a.k.e.c.o.m, p..l.a.n.e.t.o.f..b.e.t.s..c.o.m., etc Always remember, never bet what you can't afford to lose. Best of luck.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by kalufelix(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2012
Am tired of using viz yeye 9rastake with dia few markets and so many restrictions it only makes yhu lose money....hw does POB operate (fundin n withdrawal) are dia other tins I need to knw. Any reply is highly apprec8td
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2012
Guys, is it that we've given up punting or what? Why is the thread quiet these days nah?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2012
kalufelix: Am tired of using viz yeye 9rastake with dia few markets and so many restrictions it only makes yhu lose money....hw does POB operate (fundin n withdrawal) are dia other tins I need to knw. Any reply is highly apprec8td
Dude chill. What exactly is the problem?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2012
@Debeloved. How far? Did you make any profit on your $2? You complained about your daily profit margin being too small. Have you found a solution to that or do you still need suggestions?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2012
kalufelix: Am tired of using viz yeye 9rastake with dia few markets and so many restrictions it only makes yhu lose money....hw does POB operate (fundin n withdrawal) are dia other tins I need to knw. Any reply is highly apprec8td
Am waiting nah. I don't have all the time in the world o. Hurry up and lets see if i'd be able to offer a few useful suggestions.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2012
There's something most of us do not understand about lay betting. Its not all rosy as many make it sound. It requires it's own unique mentality or style of punting. I learned this the hard way. Let me give a little example. You see, in the normal betting, your actual stake is the amount you wager on a particular market at any point in time. right? Well, that's different in the lay punting industry. There, your actual stake is the liability. So if you intend to make 5 dollars for a game and your liability for that same game is 50 dollars, then your actual stake is 50 dollars and not 5 dollars as you may think. This is just some food for thought for the new week because i hope we won't be hearing anymore stories that touch (although i really doubt that). Good morning punters!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by dwizy(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2012
NL didn't notify me of the death of all punters in here, so I still don't blv it. Even though this trend has gone more silent than a cementary.... Waiting for confirmation pls
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by analo: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2012
Good morning punters,
Its like u all made so much money dis weekend and now you want to sleep,whts happening today punters? Common on
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2012
dwizy: NL didn't notify me of the death of all punters in here, so I still don't blv it. Even though this trend has gone more silent than a cementary.... Waiting for confirmation pls
Lol
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2012
analo: Good morning punters,
Its like u all made so much money dis weekend and now you want to sleep,whts happening today punters? Common on
nnah, the thing tire me o. People like mybettingtips, expertman, elari, blink, udemzy, cyif, lordest, and the rest that i can't mention rightnow, have been quieter these days. I refuse to believe they've run out of doh. It's not possible!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by kalufelix(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2012
Michky: Am waiting nah. I don't have all the time in the world o. Hurry up and lets see if i'd be able to offer a few useful suggestions.
jst 4get 9rastake!!...av worked with dem ever since they came into existence ( ova 3yrs naw)so ah knw evrytin bou dem. They once blocked one of ma acct. Simply because ah was using a particular system to with money and after so much phone calls and emails and even goin to dia office d acts was unlocked buh d 57K in it was confiscated til 2day. Wen u talk bou markets 9rastake. Is way. Behind cos d company is afraid of payin huge. U can say dey. Hav d best odds in town even compared to bet365 buh dey still take it bak frm dia 10% charge on ur profit so if u re placin a bet at odds of 1.6 with N1000 4 instance u win N600 they charge u N60 u have N1540( so d real odd is. 1.54 ) av gat a lot of tins to say man buh I'll rest here
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by dwizy(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2012
Se we nº° go come organize prayer for their souls now. If they ve made enough, make dem come help us make ours oooo. Abi dem want make I put their membership here under probation niiii?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2012
kalufelix: jst 4get 9rastake!!...av worked with dem ever since they came into existence ( ova 3yrs naw)so ah knw evrytin bou dem. They once blocked one of ma acct. Simply because ah was using a particular system to with money and after so much phone calls and emails and even goin to dia office d acts was unlocked buh d 57K in it was confiscated til 2day. Wen u talk bou markets 9rastake. Is way. Behind cos d company is afraid of payin huge. U can say dey. Hav d best odds in town even compared to bet365 buh dey still take it bak frm dia 10% charge on ur profit so if u re placin a bet at odds of 1.6 with N1000 4 instance u win N600 they charge u N60 u have N1540( so d real odd is. 1.54 ) av gat a lot of tins to say man buh I'll rest here
Hmm...interesting. Na wa o. Chei. When will Nigeria ever improve? Well, you asked about POB right?. Its not a bad place to be. Their web interface is tight and easy to use. Their odds are very similar to what you get at b365 (although a bit lower from time to time). Their live markets is a bit discouraging. Their markets are very few, compared to b365. You'll require Li.b.e.r.tyR to deposit and withdraw. Deposit and withdrawal is also done in good time. That's all i can remember for now. If you have any more questions about them, i'll do my best. Sorry about your issue with 9rastake. Its well bro.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Gentlepapi(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2012
Pls i need stakes on 9rastake i won 15K nd 12K dere i jst love dem naturally u can add me on whatapps xo u teach me many fins on hw to bet my whatapps numba is 08174947273 help urgently cos am loosing very hard lately
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by analo: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2012
dwizy: Se we nº° go come organize prayer for their souls now. If they ve made enough, make dem come help us make ours oooo. Abi dem want make I put their membership here under probation niiii?

Make we wait for dem small,am sure dey went to make withdrawals while some have gone shopping bt I want to be like them b4 they leave
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by dwizy(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2012
What's ds direction today? nº° sure BETS?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by socratesluv: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2012
kalufelix: jst 4get 9rastake!!...av worked with dem ever since they came into existence ( ova 3yrs naw)so ah knw evrytin bou dem. They once blocked one of ma acct. Simply because ah was using a particular system to with money and after so much phone calls and emails and even goin to dia office d acts was unlocked buh d 57K in it was confiscated til 2day. Wen u talk bou markets 9rastake. Is way. Behind cos d company is afraid of payin huge. U can say dey. Hav d best odds in town even compared to bet365 buh dey still take it bak frm dia 10% charge on ur profit so if u re placin a bet at odds of 1.6 with N1000 4 instance u win N600 they charge u N60 u have N1540( so d real odd is. 1.54 ) av gat a lot of tins to say man buh I'll rest here
PLS i just open an account with them and i paid tru firt bank online banking but my account was not funded, i mail dem i dey reply dat i cannot pay tru onlinebanking, i mail dem again on hw to get my money but they dont reply my mail.
pls what can i do......
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2012
dwizy: Se we nº° go come organize prayer for their souls now. If they ve made enough, make dem come help us make ours oooo. Abi dem want make I put their membership here under probation niiii?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by dwizy(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2012
analo:

Make we wait for dem small,am sure dey went to make withdrawals while some have gone shopping bt I want to be like them b4 they leave

Okay, dat one sef dey. I wan make my own money quick quick.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by socratesluv: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Michky: There's something most of us do not understand about lay betting. Its not all rosy as many make it sound. It requires it's own unique mentality or style of punting. I learned this the hard way. Let me give a little example. You see, in the normal betting, your actual stake is the amount you wager on a particular market at any point in time. right? Well, that's different in the lay punting industry. There, your actual stake is the liability. So if you intend to make 5 dollars for a game and your liability for that same game is 50 dollars, then your actual stake is 50 dollars and not 5 dollars as you may think. This is just some food for thought for the new week because i hope we won't be hearing anymore stories that touch (although i really doubt that). Good morning punters!
bro assumin i lay like 4 bet 2geda thus dat mean i will lose my liability if even one of them win or i will only lose if all of them lose...pls i need an urgent reply
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2012
dwizy: What's ds direction today? nº° sure BETS?
Mehn, lets see sha. Bemagnify, Lordest, where una dey na?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2012
socratesluv:
PLS i just open an account with them and i paid tru firt bank online banking but my account was not funded, i mail dem i dey reply dat i cannot pay tru onlinebanking, i mail dem again on hw to get my money but they dont reply my mail.
pls what can i do......
That money is about to go into voice mail. You had better start issuing threats and I wonder why you people do not read instructions on their site, They expressly discourage paying directly to them instead they encourage users to fund through agents.

Michky: nnah, the thing tire me o. People like mybettingtips, expertman, elari, blink, udemzy, cyif, and the rest that i can't mention rightnow, have been quieter these days. I refuse to believe they've run out of doh. It's not possible!
Currently I bet with the system I dropped here, anyone with a fat account can participate. The draw analysis take too much of time I don't have.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2012
Gentlepapi: Pls i need stakes on 9rastake i won 15K nd 12K dere i jst love dem naturally u can add me on whatapps xo u teach me many fins on hw to bet my whatapps numba is 08174947273 help urgently cos am loosing very hard lately
Honestly, i don't understand that bolded part. Do you mean you need cash? tips? or what?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2012
blink182: Currently I bet with the system I dropped here, anyone with a fat account can participate. The draw analysis take too much of time I don't have.
I remember the day you dropped it but i missed it. I still wish i'd see it though. Are you working on a third chance for those that missed it again?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2012
socratesluv:
bro assumin i lay like 4 bet 2geda thus dat mean i will lose my liability if even one of them win or i will only lose if all of them lose...pls i need an urgent reply
No. You will not lose as long as at least one of your bets in the combo come out correct. That's what makes lay punting attractive to many i presume. In other words, if you combine 4 games in a lay bet combo and 3 lose but one wins, you win. However in the normal betting (backing), if you combine 4 games and one lose, you lose. Hope you get it? (am not a very great teacher btw).
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2012
Okay! See you guys later. Busy Busy Busy!!!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by patholaw: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2012
Abeg who get 2day sure picks....i made enuf profit on saturday only for me 2 lose badly on sunday...one, one team just dull all my combo on suday....
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by kalufelix(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2012
Michky: Hmm...interesting. Na wa o. Chei. When will Nigeria ever improve? Well, you asked about POB right?. Its not a bad place to be. Their web interface is tight and easy to use. Their odds are very similar to what you get at b365 (although a bit lower from time to time). Their live markets is a bit discouraging. Their markets are very few, compared to b365. You'll require Li.b.e.r.tyR to deposit and withdraw. Deposit and withdrawal is also done in good time. That's all i can remember for now. If you have any more questions about them, i'll do my best. Sorry about your issue with 9rastake. Its well bro.
tanx man..its very okay its jst dat dis LR bets weakens ma spirit atimes wen u rmemba dat u still hav d task of sellin LR to get ur cash

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (102) (Reply)

Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Football Betting Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.