Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) (1130 Views)

Poll: Which browser do you prefer

Opera Symbian: 100% (5 votes)
Netfront: 0% (0 votes)
Default browser: 0% (0 votes)
Any Jar browser: 0% (0 votes)
Other: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / Download File Manager For Your Infinix Hot2 Here / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2008
What do you like and dislike about it
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by tobs(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2008
sowi,why only symbian?coz i gat opera on my palasa k300i(i hate wen it says FAILED TO CONNECT)but e turn my fone to blackberry grin pocket toy
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2008
@tob
I'm very sorry for that.firstly its symbian i want to tackle before others thats is reason why i call it 4peace corner.so friend which version of opera jar are you using.(stop calling your phone palasa because its your not for others its unique)
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by tobs(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2008
@4peace,am using opera mini 4.
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by kosovo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2008
mine is a built in opera 8.65.
and i think that's the best you can think of.
opera, it's just cool.
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 2:51am On Jan 13, 2008
@tob
did you download it from other sites?if answer is yes then point your default browser to m.operamini.com and download it and let me know the result.i've a friend using opera mini 4 on her k300i with no problem.
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 2:55am On Jan 13, 2008
@kosovo
What phone is that?
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by tobs(m): 4:08am On Jan 13, 2008
@kosovo,i got mine from operamini.com.itz working o.but one other problem is dat,if i wana start the opera,it will start installing again,dat is testing the internet connection. . .hope una understand wetin i dey tlk
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by kosovo(m): 4:26am On Jan 13, 2008
4peace:

@kosovo
What phone is that?
se p990i
opera and se do have a great business relationship.
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2008
@tob
first synchronize your bookmark then uninstal it.Restart your phone and instal from opera main site.if you want to initiate make sure your connection is strong(open like your are peeling banana) and if you succeed then you can synchronize your bookmark back.
@kosovo
that is great.The reason why i started this thread is that i want to modded the opera homepage
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2008
Do you know your opera for Symbian have secret shortcut.
Open of New page without leaving the current page

Press and hold the pencil icon on your phone and press enter on any link you want to go when you're browsing that is it.
Note
this is old i just want to share it with you friends
if you also have any share it.
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by deeteeneey(f): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2008
hey! pls where can i dwnld opera version 8.65.tanx
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by Emeka72(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2008
Can opera work well on SAGEM phones because 've never used it I only use my phones WAP browser before I got to know about opera
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2008
@emeka and deeteeney
whats is your phone model.Also explore this site very well www.opera.com/download
some phone comes with free opera no need for cracked version.check but let me know your phone model.
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by Emeka72(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
My phone is SAGEM myX5-2v
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2008
@emeka
check the link i have below if yours is not available download operamini or if you need opera mod 206 en drop your mail.
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2008
@all
thanks for voting.5votes for opera means only 5 active opera users(think most use pc)

Next is File Manager let roll.Which one do you use and how
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by samuelk(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2008
:o4peace,i also use opera mini mod
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by DualCore1: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2008
4peace:

Do you know your opera for Symbian have secret shortcut.
Open of New page without leaving the current page

Press and hold the pencil icon on your phone and press enter on any link you want to go when you're browsing that is it.
Note
this is old i just want to share it with you friends
if you also have any share it.

been looking for that, thanks.
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2008
Do you know that you can detect and kill virus on your phone.how?
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2008
@dual
when there is no response why waste time.i've posted one no reply whether is true or lie.
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by 4peace(m): 6:17am On May 23, 2008
testing
Re: 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) by hansibone(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2008
4peace:

Do you know that you can detect and kill virus on your phone.how?

nice job dat u av here and thanks for bringing it back to life,

as for d virus thin, HOW?

(1) (Reply)

Configuring Opera Mini On Black Berry 6330 / Installing Applications On Iphone / Are Mtn Modems Programmed To Disconnect By 10pm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.