Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (20614 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by ambrosini593(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2012
The Big Brother romance between Prezzo and Goldie is skyrocketing. The two are rumoured to be having an affair.

Earlier on, Prezzo had travelled to Nigeria to visit Goldie but denied this claiming that he was doing business in the ‘Oga’ country. Later on, the two started displaying their love on twitter and now it is real.

Goldie is said to have jetted in the country on Saturday night. She was met at the airport by former BBA contestant Millicent Mugadi and Prezzo. After hugging Millicent, she is said to have run towards Prezzo and the two warmly embraced. They chatted excitedly and seemed to be intoxicated with each other.

Goldie who arrived at midnight had her luggage bundled up in Prezzo’s sleek silver Mercedes E Class. She claimed that they were headed to ‘a hotel room’ where she will be staying.

Goldie is said to be in the country for a week or more. She claims that she is here to record music. Prezzo had quite an interesting response to whether they will be recording music together. A cheeky Prezzo claimed, “I know we will be making some music…together”

www.kenyan-post.com/2012/09/goldie-sneaks-to-kenya-at-midnight-to.html?m=1

Goldie ran away at midnight to Kenya at midnight to see her off and on lover Prezzo. The question is that if Goldie really loves Prezzo why is she still hiding it. who is she deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by ACM10: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2012
*laughter ensues*
grin grin grin grin grin
dis Kenyan joystick must be laced with vanilla cream

mu he he he he he he

17 Likes

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by semid4lyfe(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2012
ACM10: *laughter ensues*
grin grin grin grin grin
dis Kenyan joystick must be laced with vanilla cream

mu he he he he he he

Na woman be that for you. Once dem don love up, no going back be that

Prezzo jazz dey work wella. . .I go like meet hin babalawo wink

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by slimyem: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2012
if she actually snuck to Kenya,she wouldn't be posing for the camera in these pictures...
Abeg free the babe already o..
Na una sabi!!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2012
semid4lyfe:
Na woman be that for you. Once dem don love up, no going back be that.
Lol. Dis one na fallacy. cheesy
Plenty of women will love you today and by December, will not know you existed at all. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2012
this guy is defo sweet.
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by emmatok(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2012
I thought some people claim Goldie is married with children.
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by adora4u1: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2012
Isn't Prezzo married?
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by toluxe0075: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2012
To b sincere prezzo handsome 4 dat pix o wink
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2012
Present NEXT ..... undecided
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2012
Leave Goldie alone,let her follow her heart,most nigerian guys are"chop and clean mouth"Prezzo is a big name in kenya,that fits her status,go on Goldie,you 've got my support....

5 Likes

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by jobaskia(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2012
yeah . I Saw them at the iarport on saturday morming. Goldie was all smiles at the airprot. I later saw Prezzo covering himsef with a hood.
No body even look them much jare
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by tunapawizzy: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2012
abi girl Goldie yi ti fa igbo ni.....
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2012
When her eye clear and the prezzo don descombulate her Vag*** with his D***. Well, we will be waiting. Cos that will surely happen. 101%. She's a kid doh, still learning

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by henrychubayo: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2012
You guys bringing this to front page are giving this two ppl more than the required attention. I mean what do you expect us to say. Press should Allow them to have fun and the rest of us will move on with our respective lives. Its unnecessary and unwarranted to project them as prodigal son and daughter. The more attention given to them, the more famous they become. Plz extingush this once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by pufectskin: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2012
she looks very happy with him though. atleast in the pic. and they both match anyway
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by 2sexy(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2012
Wetin concern me..?
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by Abujafood: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2012
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

Don't ask me!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by hardbody: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2012
Goldie visits Prezzo, Yes, so what?

The guy sef no fine, anyways, this una Goldie sef na worwor personified. I can see the mutual attraction of two equally fugly people. Them go born frog after making the 'music'. Mtcheeewww

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by alaoeri: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2012
The punny dey scratch her & she needs prezzo joystick, hope say their offspring go fine sha. undecided
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by onlineadejoh(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2012
ambrosini593:

www.kenyan-post.com/2012/09/goldie-sneaks-to-kenya-at-midnight-to.html?m=1

Goldie ran away at midnight to Kenya at midnight to see her off and on lover Prezzo. The question is that if Goldie really loves Prezzo why is she still hiding it. who is she deceiving?

Her Naija mugus of course! grin
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by ebamma(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2012
Every time i dey see goldie i dey feel like say na juju dey worry her
I no fit explain her actions i dey feel like say na mumu dey worry her can
Somebody pleasepray for her

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by mopol2(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2012
finally dem don come together. grin
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by deeplow: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2012
Ugly people be quick to spot ugly.from the pic above,they both look good.if u call any of them ugly,u must be looking for ways to console yourself.because here is faceless ehn,worwor people too go dey get mouth to Talk.mscheeew

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by anitank(f): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2012
Their children go fine die!!!!!!!
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by passionate88: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2012
Na bedroom music... When she go dey ride prezo, she go dey scream "what's my name o".... Olodo go b d back up singer... Wouldn't want 2 watch d mix tape though...
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by inspirenet: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2012
anitank: Their children go fine die!!!!!!!

smiley
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by Jisunpack: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2012
Fugly!
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by masterpiecer(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2012
solidbroda: When her eye clear and the prezzo don descombulate her Vag*** with his D***. Well, we will be waiting. Cos that will surely happen. 101%. She's a kid doh, still learning

d word is 'discombobulate'

ask sexkillzundecided
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by stepo707: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2012
anitank: Their children go fine die!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya by ajf(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2012
Ok we don hear. Hope she carry one bag of garri go there sha, make dem dey enjoy am together and to restore energy after every studio session. Studio sessions can be energy sapping you know...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo / Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York / Tony Umez Celebrates 52nd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.