Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,062 members, 7,849,291 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Indian Womens Clothing Trader - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Indian Womens Clothing Trader (1195 Views)

Womens Clothes Clearance Sales-gowns For #1200/jackets #1000 And Shirts -#600 / Senegalese, Indian Gowns, Babies And Ladies / [wholesale] 9 Brand New Hawes & Curtis Mens & Womens Shirts In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Womens Clothing Trader by libasonline(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2012
Hi all, I have just joined the Nairaland Forum Community and am very glad.

I am basically from New Delhi, India and am in the business of women's apparels for indian women, you can see my website here. I do business all accross the world. We manufacture the Indian clothing for women and export all over the world on demand. In our product ranges we provide Indian sarees, bridal lehengas, ladies kurtis, tunics for women, salwar kameez, designer sarees, designer lehenga choli, and all other Indian ladies wears in attractive designs and beautiful colors.

I have been in this business since 10 years and have very good experience in the Indian womens fashion clothings.

So once again hi to all. As I am new here so please let me know if there is any important thing about this forum like any rule or guidelines or whatever important. I will always stick to the guidelines of the community.

Thanks to all smiley
Re: Indian Womens Clothing Trader by ashleybaker: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2012
Hi I like this dress CODE: LIKR-563. How do I get it?
Re: Indian Womens Clothing Trader by tjskii(f): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2012
Ure very welcome to NL libasonline,one of the rules here is that when you're advertising your goods and services,you open ur thread/topic in the fashion and clothing market,which is wher I'll be moving ur topic to now cheesy cheesy enjoy ur stay with us
Re: Indian Womens Clothing Trader by dollz(f): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
PLS SEND UR EMAIL
Re: Indian Womens Clothing Trader by libasonline(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2012
Thanks to all for the welcome.

This is my email libaswomensclothing@gmail.com dollz.

Thanks
Re: Indian Womens Clothing Trader by shikha30: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Hi there, I am mad about fashion. I am from india. I love to buy clothes online.
Re: Indian Womens Clothing Trader by libasonline(m): 5:01am On Nov 17, 2012
ashleybaker: Hi I like this dress CODE: LIKR-563. How do I get it?

Hi Ashley you can order online or you can also call us. We have given the phone number on our website http://www.libasb2bonline.com/. Tell us the code no while buying the product.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Wedding Gown To Hire-enugu Only / Sandals And Perm Slips Lovers...... Get In Here.. / Nefertiti Make - Up Artist Training. Limited Spaces Now Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.