Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Ethiopians Racist---read Article. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopians Racist---read Article. (4957 Views)

The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by somalia5: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
patanjaly: I also read in somalinet someone saying that bantu kenya has taking south somali n are molesting ur women.i am really sorry.

thats because they are so ugly they cant get a somali girl.
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by Fulaman198(m): 2:45am On Sep 23, 2012
Patan, we are from the same ethnic group, why do you bother with Somalia5/Ayanle. Just ignore him, the first day I saw him, I just laughed to myself and ignored him remember the saying in our language

"Semteende woni pullo"
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by somalia5: 5:33am On Sep 23, 2012
boom

Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by InsertName: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
People, it's very obvious this user, the OP, is a white person or a nonblack person. I doubt he or she is actually from Somalia.
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by somalia5: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2012
InsertName: People, it's very obvious this user, the OP, is a white person or a nonblack person. I doubt he or she is actually from Somalia.

wallahi waxaan ahaay somali. ask anyone who knows me am somali mate.
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by InsertName: 2:22am On Sep 27, 2012
somalia5:

wallahi waxaan ahaay somali. ask anyone who knows me am somali mate.

You probably copy and paste from Somali message boards and use free translation websites. I do not believe you are really Somali.
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by somalia5: 3:01am On Sep 27, 2012
dude their is no somali translation site

am somali. been on here for 10 months now

ask kaila, sybellah they talked to me over the phone
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by InsertName: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2012
Why would you be on a forum for ten months with people you despise?
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by somalia5: 3:58am On Sep 27, 2012
InsertName: Why would you be on a forum for ten months with people you despise?

i enjoy it here.
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 27, 2012
Lmfao@the post at 11:13....

Hilarious.

Good One

Too bad this guy is a Filthy Darkskinned African Somali Niqqer who is confused about his Identity

There's only 2 races in the Western World

White and Non White.

Ya Dirty Islamic Brainwashed Quranic Reading SubArab SubHuman East African Negroid Piece of Shydt.

Black Skin Worshipping that Pedophial of a Prophet.

Tell your Arab Masters i said #~Maljadeed~#

Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by somalia5: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2012
lol...white and non white.

well am non white. intersting how those who interacted with whites show a subordination of the mind. still even today after so many years after slavery has ended.

why is it wrong to say i am a diffrent group of people that is diffrent from u. why is stating the obvious something to be upset at

any asian, arab, or white can tell a horn african from u negroids.

even u negroids ur self compare ur lightest and the ones who wear weaves to us horn people
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2012
lol niqqah i have no problem with your views on Race..LmL I just enjoy spitting in the face of Muhammads perverse followers

Calm Down.

Post ya Real Picture, Ill tell you if you Negroid or Not.

I heard from the Word you look like this

[img]http://4.bp..com/_mBasfSNyWbg/SeNh28wrBAI/AAAAAAAAB30/SpsnYOl6P9Q/s400/SomaliPirateAbdulhassan.jpg[/img]

Niqqahs out here perpetrating non Negroidal Status

Horn People look like Garbage Compared to Mixed Latinas and Latinos.

Fine me a Puerto Rican or Blatino thats as Ugly as This Niqqah Right here.

Look at this shid....

What the fhhuck?!...^...

The East African is a Sub Human.

A Malnourished Primate.

Tell ya Arab Slave Masters i said Whats Up.
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by somalia5: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2012
somalis have no masters...we horners controlled yemen. arabs ran to present day somalia when the prophets people were being persecuted.

i can understand ur obsession with the word master as the decendant of slaves.

by the way how do u feel when u see coton?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by Laya(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
somalia5: lol...white and non white.

well am non white. intersting how those who interacted with whites show a subordination of the mind. still even today after so many years after slavery has ended.

why is it wrong to say i am a diffrent group of people that is diffrent from u. why is stating the obvious something to be upset at

any asian, arab, or white can tell a horn african from u negroids.

even u negroids ur self compare ur lightest and the ones who wear weaves to us horn people

Actually Somalis like you suffers from euro-centric derived slave mind than just about any Black American
who according to you were the slaves. That's the irony.
That is if you are actually a Somali that is
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by Laya(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
somalia5: lol...white and non white.

Most Somalis isn't "light" as you would like it to be. Some Somalis also wear weaves and or straighten their hair(which I don't support), including the famous Iman
Re: Ethiopians Racist---read Article. by Laya(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
InsertName: People, it's very obvious this user, the OP, is a white person or a nonblack person. I doubt he or she is actually from Somalia.

I wouldn't doubt it.
That table picture he post is from a white supremacist book talking about "Somalis/Horn Africans been half human half simian primate
with 68IQ, with the human half been from whites and the simian half been Somalis/Horn Africans - African ancestry"

(1) (2) (Reply)

A-z:list Of Oba’s That Have Ruled The Ancient Benin Kingdom((1180-present) / Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) / What's Your Oriki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.