Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

t - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / t (963 Views)

1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

t by Dospix(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
t
Re: t by Pacify: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
My guy, there's nothing like 'having a feeling'. Go for HIV testing simple, there you'd also get counselling and would be told the right thing to do

2 Likes

Re: t by abiL(f): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
HIV isn't a feeling. You definitely need to go to a clinic to get checked. You might not have HIV, you might. If you do, it isn't the end of the world.
Re: t by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dospix: I am really in a confusing state an i need your help.i stay in abuja.some months back i started having a feeling im me that i am infected.i really your advice and assistance.pls if you want to help me in this regards i can inbox you my contact.
What have you done prior this strange feelings of yours?
Re: t by jhydebaba(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
You can't just assume, you will have to go for voluntary test to ascertain ur status. I pray it does not come out positive.
Pls check dis link for what to do if you are confirmed positive: https://www.nairaland.com/1045063/just-confirmed-hiv-positive
Re: t by Dospix(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
I started hving d feel afta i had sex,and i did horrible stuff wit her,since den i started falling ill
Re: t by james1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Guy go for testing,don't just assume.
HIV symptoms don't show the next day after sex as you seem to believe.
Having hiv is not even the end of ones life,it has been managed for years on end by some individuals.
Get tested and get on with your life,don't let anxiety kill you.many have killed themselves that way.
You even have the great Dr Abalaka in abuja,why the freting?
Re: t by james1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
....And pls use a condom the next time around and forever when jumping beds.

(1) (Reply)

Deodorants (roll-on) Can Trigger bosom Cancer? Beware!!! / What Are The Cause And The Solution Of Leg, Hand And Neck Vibration / How To Prevent Dog Bites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.