Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pls Help Somebody Stole My Car!!!!!!!!!!!! No More - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Help Somebody Stole My Car!!!!!!!!!!!! No More (660 Views)

Sharp Naija Used Toyota Camry Tinylight(CAR NO LONGER AVAILABLE) / NEW TECHNOLOGY: The Self-cleaning Car. No More Mud Stains And Dirt! / CAR NO LONGER AVAILABLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Somebody Stole My Car!!!!!!!!!!!! No More by wealthyk: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, how are you all doing, have you ever wondered why a lot of vehicles are stolen and never recovered? How about when you send your driver or son or daughter out for you and then you do not know where they are or when they will ever return? Do you want to track your vehicle to know who goes around your call and want to know? If you have answers to any of the above questions, then i have the perfect solution for you, though it is nothing new but as a Nairalander i want to create more awareness to you and to know that it is no rocket science to track your vehicles and i am here to bring you an industry giant at competitive rates.
Features
• Use your internet to know the location of your vehicle(s)
• Receive e-mail reports of your vehicle’s activities
• Effective and efficient fleet managment
• 24hours customer support service
• Coordinated and prompt response to recovery and of stolen vehicles
Functions
• Check the vehicle location, speed and direction via SMS/GPRS
• Chect the location directly by the use of Google maps URL
• Cut off the car power/fuel by SMS, to stop the car (stop and start of the vehicle)
• Movement alert
• Geo-fence alert
• Overspeed alert
• Monitor the voice around the car via telephone
• Play history report directly from the internet
This type of tracking allows fleet managers (for those who fleet of vehicles like transporters etc) to better understand how fleet is deployed. So how much does these costs, like i said i am doing this is conjuction with an industry giant and their rates are not high and are very competitive. For cars the cost per one is 70k while trucks and other heavy duty vehicles cost 80k. This can not be compared to how much you will spend the emotonal truama etc that one will go through if a vehicle is lost or stolen. Should you require this service, pls contact me on 08089728944 and 0805543269 and wealth4lifeincyahoo.com
Re: Pls Help Somebody Stole My Car!!!!!!!!!!!! No More by wealthyk: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
pls take a look at this and do something about it.

(1) (Reply)

14 Seater Bus For Sale And BMW 3 Series For Sale / Honda Accord 2006 Model@N1.9m / Toyota Cars At Cheapest Prices; Highlander, Lancruiser, 4runner, Camry, Previa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.