Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore (1267 Views)

8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Baudex -drop It Low Ft Spyk / Dope Femald Hardcore Rapper Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by sleakid(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
lately sleakid observed he's gettin haters on daily basis... Here's the avenue to beef him and get beefed....
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by dizaster: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2012
Umm...listen..

Ah dnt knw you,not from anywhr.....buh ah'll like to have a hardcore with you.....you lookin for who to battle,well you've got one,create the thread n we drop...hardcore
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by sleakid(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2012
bbitch cast ya beef here.. Am replying all beefs here. Aint creatin an0ther thread..
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by kerijay(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2012
Geez yhu lukin 4 attention or what
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by sleakid(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
mugu why u come reply
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by jenchood(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2012
Twit ya talking muted
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
sleekid who got beef with yhu[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin
y just been foolish,common mtcheew
no 1 has got beef wif a childish person lyk yhu
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by sleakid(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
buh tha hate yhu fools are showing is beef. Why cant u spit or dare if yhu gat an arsenal.. Y'all put together, still wont see draw. Wack fools
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by KudiKidd(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
you kon what niqqa.. let's jos do this straight up HOOD.. no HOLDS bar'd.. you against me on a BRUTALL DIZZ(though i aint got a problem wit you), 16lines and the Best part....a THREE ROUND BATTLE... so what you say? you IN or OUT...?? i'll creat the TREAD...
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by sleakid(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
KudiKidd: you kon what niqqa.. let's jos do this straight up HOOD.. no HOLDS bar'd.. you against me on a BRUTALL DIZZ(though i aint got a problem wit you), 16lines and the Best part....a THREE ROUND BATTLE... so what you say? you IN or OUT...?? i'll creat the TREAD...
i ffuckinq like ya gutz.. Am in.
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by KudiKidd(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
sleakid:
i ffuckinq like ya gutz.. Am in.
owkay.. jos kip yea eyes on it
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by KudiKidd(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/kudikidd/posts .... click here for tha battle.... Kudikidd V§ Sleakid.
Re: You Gat Beef With Sleakid? Drop It Here And Get An Instant Reply.... Hardcore by eIceberg(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
hey sleak...

u said i shud shout out wen i arrive..

here i am. hw do we go abt dis??

(1) (Reply)

. / "Dope Heads Only" Itz Battle Time / Memorising Other People's Bars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.