Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Name This Artiste... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name This Artiste... (1332 Views)

Can This Artiste Make It... / Name This Artiste And Song Plzzzzzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name This Artiste... by Enoquin(f): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
My sister and I were reminiscing and suddenly she started singing this song
'Guess who's coming too dinner Carolina...Carolina don run run all around...'
We then remembered two of the man's songs
'I'll run through the fire because of you....'
And
'I'm going back to my roots, born in Africa...cause I'm born in Africa...born in Africa'

So, who can remember this artiste's name...?
Re: Name This Artiste... by DICKtator: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
His name is Dr. Alban.
I think he is related to Charly Boy(not sure though).

So when should I come pick my prize?
Remember that I did not use 50:50, phone a friend and ask the audience.
You may want to put that into consideration when doling out the prize!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Name This Artiste... by Enoquin(f): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
DICKtator: His name is Dr. Alban.
I think he is related to Charly Boy(not sure though).

So when should I come pick my prize?
Remember that I did not use 50:50, phone a friend and ask the audience.
You may want to put that into consideration when doling out the prize!!!!
grin grin grin grin

Thank you! But come oh, don't be sneaky...where did I announce that there'll be a prize or reward...ehn?
Re: Name This Artiste... by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Next time you have such problems simple google the lyrics you remember, especially if it's a foreign song. Simple!
Re: Name This Artiste... by Enoquin(f): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
trae_z: Next time you have such problems simple google the lyrics you remember, especially if it's a foreign song. Simple!

I hear you...this wasn't foreign though...
On an aside: we keep saying google as if it aint people that put the info there
Re: Name This Artiste... by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2012
its people like u and i that put the info there. Nothing is new under the sun so next time before wasting peoples time spare some minutes to find out what research already exist on the matter. Its not rocket science Love. Thats why FAQs exist so little problems can be easily treated and precious time reserved for serious issues.

By the way the song is foreign as it was released and marketed by Swedish and Euro contacts many years ago when Dr Alban was a relatively fresh immigrant there.
Re: Name This Artiste... by Enoquin(f): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
trae_z: its people like u and i that put the info there. Nothing is new under the sun so next time before wasting peoples time spare some minutes to find out what research already exist on the matter. Its not rocket science Love. Thats why FAQs exist so little problems can be easily treated and precious time reserved for serious issues.

By the way the song is foreign as it was released and marketed by Swedish and Euro contacts many years ago when Dr Alban was a relatively fresh immigrant there.

Have you got a problem with me or not? Dicktator answered and I was satisfied...is there perhaps any other problem apart from this? And if I choose to come to Nairaland-an online forum to ask...as long as I didn't use your megabytes...then there should be no beef...and you were not obliged to answer

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Drake X Wizkid – Come Closer | LEAK: / DOWNLOAD MP3: Kheengz Ft Ice Prince – Alhamdulilah (remix) / Why I Think Speroach Beat Should Be Africa's Best Music Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.