Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? (1176 Views)

Banks In Owerri Closed Over Payment Of Taxes To Govt / 80% Of Businesses Pay Bribes To Govt Officials / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by lycaninc: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hello everyone, i need your advice. i have about 4
certifications and since there is no job out there, i want
to create ICT training for civil servants and govt
workers,ministries and the rest. instead of the so called
trainning they go for and pay up to 15k ,i want to
create video trainings they can watch on their
laptops,desktops and also tv. i need you to help me
with sellable ideas and where exactly i can get my
market. thanks. i create professional tutorial videos like
CBT Nuggets and Trainsignals. I need your voices
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by limitbreka: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
I guess ur question should include the ICT area of ur expertise. I'm saying this because it teks a professional to be professional. Ruling that out, I'd suggest
CMS Video
Microsoft Office
Cisco or wateva it is called.
Create a brand for urself first then marketing won't be a problem.
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by lycaninc: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
thanks very much. i dont have cisco ideas my main areas of knowledge is microsoft and web design. and i also know how to use thousanfs of sofwarez and applications. i hope to get more ideas fron you guys. i really want to create my own brand.
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by pneumaticos(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
1..it depends on ur state of residence..lagos ph idadan akure will pay u more than most eastern and northern states
2 workers or civil servant dont give a damn about improving themselfs except for coperate workers who dont always go for videos but one on one training, so u have to refocus as regards ur targeted market
3 sell to a ready and marketable people .as regards a ready market email me
4 seprate urself from the crowd through the courses u would be selling..choos courses that are not common but often done by most coperate organizations
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by lycaninc: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
@pneumaticos,thanks for d details i really appreciate your comment and i am beggining to have the idea of the market. now where i get stuck now is this

1. i am still having troubles writing down list of what tutorial people might like to have in video format. so if you have an idea of what can sell well in the market.
for example. i know a lot about web design up to the stage of hacking.i have closwd contact to those who are crazy when it comes to after effect, cinema 4d. when i mean crazy u knw what i mean.

2.i am in kwara state but i live in ondo state so i want to know how my production should go. i really want to venture into this bussinees. i want to stay at home and work. so if you think u have some hidden things to share,please do. and as for the market,i will put that onto consideration

i was targeting the government workers,i neva knew its not a place to look. i thought of schools also but i fear that the most. im waiting to read from u guys.
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by limitbreka: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2012
If ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ have knowledge about webdesign, I'l advise u create urself a corporate website tailored specifically to empowerment videos.
Ur site should proof ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ are a professional in d field.
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by lycaninc: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
when you mean empowwement videos,what type of videos are you really referring . pls explain a bit
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by limitbreka: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
Some videos ® just for ideas and information but an empowerment video will not only teach, but will give ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ the tools to get started in what ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ have learnt from start to finish. A webdesign video should be an empowerment video in d sense that if ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ teach me how to design a website, I believe the tutorial will be based on some expensive software and wateva. The Video should only teach, but also include the raw copy of the software to get me started immediately. Am saying dis because, I once bought a webdesign video Dvd back in 2009, the tutorial was a nice one but I discover that the programs to get me started was not included. I called the author and he told me he can give me each software for N5000, dat I should tell him the one I needed. I needed all na, and that was a whopping N20,000 extra before I could even start practising wat I learnt.
I don tire to type. ℓ☺ℓ
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by pneumaticos(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
[quote author=lycaninc]@pneumaticos,thanks for d details i really appreciate your comment and i am beggining to have the idea of the market. now where i get stuck now is this

1. i am still having troubles writing down list of what tutorial people might like to have in video format. so if you have an idea of what can sell well in the market.
for example. i know a lot about web design up to the stage of hacking.i have closwd contact to those who are crazy when it comes to after effect, cinema 4d. when i mea

sory am responding late. kwara or ondo i think the later will do u more good, and if u can do both good for u..before i can proceed answering the rest of your question i would like you to give the names of the ict training firms making wave in both states and what thy are known for interms of ict training as this will help u in the direction u should go..am saying this cos of my hard earn experience in ict training....
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by pneumaticos(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2012
now this are the general courses that people go for i.e people on street ,student,government and coperate workers

networking.ccna or n+
oracle (database management)
webdesign and developement
programming(java ,c#,vb,asp
graphic designs
project management.

for cooperate workers .prensently their world is getting them afraid so most of them want something (course) that can make them go higher or just to secure themselfs so couses like ITIL,Financial modelling project management autocad and sometimes graphics will be good for them....then how much do u have to start with...except u have sometin else u are doing and u dont have the time i bet u the vedios wont pay u most be ready for one on one ,group seminar training at least with a startup capital of say 15k with ur phones ready and the ability to market..i mean be ready to be a marketer
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by lycaninc: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2012
thanks for your comment. its kinda feeling this is a hard way to go. well i will appreciate the names of the ict firms. also i will like to know if it will be of any help to walk up to any ict training firm and liase with them. and even if i will be doibg that,what kind of deal can i strike with them.

i want to know if i can work for them or with them.
as for courses like itil and others. do they have videos,i thought they are management courses. thanks as i wait for your incoming responses.
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by pneumaticos(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2012
yea u can liase with an ict firm but only as a marketer bringing student for them and not even to sell the videos to them becos they know how to get for free..you wan spoil their business..there is a particular market that u can easily sell urself to as a web designer and trainer .i cant give that on nairaland...call me or drop ur numba for me to call u...
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by lycaninc: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2012
my number is 08088667094 or 08133964909, bamidele is the name
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by limitbreka: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
End of thread abi? ℓ☺ℓ
Re: What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? by lycaninc: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
thats not the end. u have not said your part.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Diesel Generator To Buy / Nothing / Seeing Is Believing!!! Check Out Some Of Batlan Roofs Projects Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.