Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Enough Already: Stop This Insanity - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Enough Already: Stop This Insanity (1029 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Already: Stop This Insanity by ayinba1(f): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
ENOUGH ALREADY: STOP THIS INSANITY

This message for the most part is for you who say you are a muslim yet you destroy lives and property because the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was insulted.
You are no better than the one who did the insulting.

Before I go further, I want to categorically state that it is wrong for any one or group to publish, broadcast or disseminate content that is offensive to any religion, tribe, group or affiliation even within the rights of freedom of speech. It is called tolerance leading to peaceful coexistence. This is however a topic for another day and another time.

Today, I am addressing you who directly or indirectly support these acts of violence. It seems to me that you read your Quran upside down or maybe not at all. For where does that sanctity of life amount to nothing in your eyes when Allah (SWT) expressly forbids you to take someone else's life or even yours in the Quran unless you are in war? How did you forget the repeated commands of Allah (SWT) that you should not be the trangressors, you should be patient? Do you realize how far away you are from the example of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW)? Who was ever more insulted than the beloved Prophet of Allah (pbuh)? Did he fight for his own sake or did he do it when Allah commanded?

You have obviously lost your way. You kill, maim, and destroy muslims who do not agree with your approach. A muslim is not safe from you, now that is bothersome. You kill women and children so tell me how you are better than the kufars whom you so much despise.
You place other muslims in danger from psychos just like yourself. You are so angry, it reminds one of the mutants in the movie "I am legend".

What you are practising is not Islam. You will not succeed and you will not give Islam a bad name because you are in the minority and we muslims are not scared of you even as we know that we are not safe from you.

Please take a pause and reflect. GO back to the Quran and recall what the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) constantly taught. He would not be a party to this current level of insanity. You are hurting the Ummah by your action.

Remember, if a society is good, it is because of the muslims. If it is bad, it is because of the muslims. Return to the way of Prophet Mohammed (SAW), this insanity is NOT his way.

May Allah guide us aright. Amin.

5 Likes

Re: Enough Already: Stop This Insanity by maclatunji: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2012
^ Nice article.
Re: Enough Already: Stop This Insanity by sino(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2012
anyinba1, you speak the truth and the mind of majority of muslims, jazakumullah khayran.

The muslims are hurt even the more with their actions, and i wonder if they never read "abusing a muslim is a sin and fighting him is disbelieve", "a muslim does not hurt another with his words or actions".

The reality is, the war within is far greater than the war without. If we muslims can get our acts together, we will be better of.

May Allah(SWT) unify our hearts and make us victorious over the enemies of the deen and muslims amin.
Re: Enough Already: Stop This Insanity by ayinba1(f): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
My brothers,
It just breaks my heart! For goodness sake, we are muslims, we build and beautify. How did people turn completely away from the precinct message of calling to Islam with beauty and wisdom and become a joke. The unbelievers will never stop taunting or ridiculing Islam, we should all know that by now. Allah has said it, the Prophet (pbuh) also said it. So are we going to respond this way all the time? Respond we must, but in a dignified and peaceful manner. This type of approach was what gained the The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) the most followers.

It is almost like these people do not care for Islam or its growth. They chant " we will die for Isalm" . Please add "if we have to" to that. Because first and foremost, Allah and Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) want you to LIVE for Islam. For Allah said, " I have created man and jinn for no reason other than to worship Me". When you live and remember Allah in every single action, speech or thought, you are fulfilling this obligation. When you die, all acts of worship are terminated so why would you want to die first?

@mac, I will send you an email shortly, oro po.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Already: Stop This Insanity by maclatunji: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
^I hope it's good news.
Re: Enough Already: Stop This Insanity by balash(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2014
Lol... Funny thing about this is that u will learn that 'other' religion organisations is behind this issues and its certainly politicized.my legs are crossed.. May Allah Guide Us All in the hand of Devil in Human Skin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would Have Happened If... / Why Make Dua If Everything Has Been Destined? / Allah Is Warring In All Parts Of The World After Jesus Had Stopped Warring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.