Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. (798 Views)

Man Nabbed For Stealing Bridge Rails (Picture of suspect & materials) / Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) / Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
[b]http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/20/2-nabbed-for-kidnapping-poly-girl/

Two suspected kidnappers, Kehinde Adeyemo, 31, and his accomplice called Tunde, 26, are being interrogated by the police at Pen Cinema Division, Agege, Lagos, southwest Nigeria, following their failed attempt to take hostage a Lagos State Polytechnic student, Miss Tunmise Bodagba.

P.M.NEWS learnt that on the day of the incident, the suspects met Tunmise, a Higher Diploma, HND1 student of Lagos Polytechnic along Agege railway line on her way to see her brother at Odejobi Street, Agege.
Kehinde and Tunde allegedly asked Tunmise to direct them to a street they claimed they did not know. As she was talking, the suspects stole her money and phone and compelled her to follow them quietly or else they would kill her.
Tumise was later seized and taken to their hideout along the railway line but while they were attempting to rape her, she managed to escape.

Narrating her ordeal, Tunmise said: “I was going to my brother’s place when I ran into the two bad boys. They pretended to be strangers and asked me to direct them to a street. As I tried to describe the address, they ordered me to surrender the phone and money on me. I gave them N5,000 and my Nokia phone. They took it and led me to their hideout where I was for about 1 hour. I escaped when they wanted to rape.”

The suspects denied being armed robbers, saying: “We kidnap people to collect money from them. We then release our captives. We could not get employment from any company. But we did not rape the complainant.”
Tunmise’s uncle, Babatunde Adedeji, corroborated her story that he was expecting her at his house. But when she did not come in good time, he called her phone which was switched off.

“I became worried that I could not get her. But suddenly, she ran inside and demanded for olive oil to drink. When I asked her what happened, she narrated how she was held hostage and the suspects attempted to rape her.
“I followed her to trace the two men, when they saw me, they pounced on me, beat me up and injured me.”
He said he raised an alarm which led to the arrest of the suspects.

A police source at Pen Cinema division who does not want his name mentioned confirmed the incident, adding that the suspects are being interrogated and will be charged to court after investigation.

Its that time of the year when the crime rate increases drastically . I would advice fellow Nairalanders to be cautious when speaking to strangers . [/b]
Re: Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. by obowunmi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Na wa oo
Re: Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. by FSU: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Another of the 100s of evidence to show that kidnapping occurs everywhere in Nigeria. This one is in Yoruba land.
Re: Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. by phreakabit(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
"They" have started again. . . . Why do they like criminal activities so much? Na wa oh.
Re: Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. by htajz: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kehinde and Tunde allegedly asked Tunmise to direct them to a street they claimed they did not know. As she was talking, the suspects stole her money and phone and compelled her to follow them quietly or else they would kill her.
Tumise was later seized and taken to their hideout along the railway line but while they were attempting to Molestation her, she managed to escape.

why didnt she call out for help or where they alone on the streets
Re: Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. by FSU: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
hm!
Re: Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
I am really happy this story didn't end on a sad note smiley
Re: Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. by aryzgreat: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
but y are they sex hungry like this? the oda thread na 52yr old man rape 5 kids
Re: Two Nabbed For Kidnapping POLY Girl. by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
aryzgreat: but y are they sex hungry like this? the oda thread na 52yr old man rape 5 kids
hmmmm undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traditional Ruler Brutally Beats Wife Over Phone Call / Three Nigerians To Face Death Sentence In Indonesia / Sister Burnt To Death In Lagos Fire, A Four Year Old Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.