Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Joblogics ::. Job Interview Training And Career Guidance - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Joblogics ::. Job Interview Training And Career Guidance (580 Views)

School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired / Need For Career Guidance / Joblogics ::. Career Guidance Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joblogics ::. Job Interview Training And Career Guidance by omni1: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
You cannot get it less at our website. We simply guide you towards securing a good job as well as maintaining your good reputation and status at your place of work. Keep learning all possible for you to ensure your are on track. We are always there to guide you!

Some of our recent interest posts are:

Your Career is In the Cards (of Destiny)

Using this ancient system based on the deck of 52 playing cards, you can unlock the personality profile of any person just by knowing the day and month they were born," she says. Horoscopes are so old school!
http://joblogics.info/2012/09/18/cards-of-destiny/

Jobs and Birth Order

A child's position in the family impacts his personality, his behavior, his learning and ultimately his earning power," states Michael Grose, author of Why First-Borns Rule The World And Last-Borns Want To Change It
http://joblogics.info/2012/09/18/jobs-and-birth-order/

What Your Handwriting Says About You

Handwriting is an everyday skill that we use to convey thoughts and ideas, and studies show that there could be more to your scribbling than meets the eye. Whether you are handing in a report with notes in the margin or leaving a simple note for your colleague, your handwriting may contain important clues about your state of mind and your personality.
http://joblogics.info/2012/09/19/what-your-handwriting-says-about-you/
Re: Joblogics ::. Job Interview Training And Career Guidance by yamakuza: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2012
for some strange reason, your urls dont open on chrome
Re: Joblogics ::. Job Interview Training And Career Guidance by omni1: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2012
yamakuza: for some strange reason, your urls dont open on chrome

I just tried out on Chrome and it's working fine. Please do try again.
Re: Joblogics ::. Job Interview Training And Career Guidance by yamakuza: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
*omni:

I just tried out on Chrome and it's working fine. Please do try again.

ok, i'll keep trying. [s]though i've not been able to view your site since you started.[/s] must be my network then.

i wonder if others are experiencing the same issue ...
Re: Joblogics ::. Job Interview Training And Career Guidance by omni1: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
yamakuza:

ok, i'll keep trying. [s]though i've not been able to view your site since you started.[/s] must be my network then.

i wonder if others are experiencing the same issue ...

Analytics has shown people on the website from the link. I guess it's your browser.
Re: Joblogics ::. Job Interview Training And Career Guidance by tkkrupak: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hello, I have looked up to your site which is really interesting for the Job interviews and career guidance training. You may also place your ads at jobofmine which is also a great job portal site for the applying the Job online.
Re: Joblogics ::. Job Interview Training And Career Guidance by omni1: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2012
tkkrupak: Hello, I have looked up to your site which is really interesting for the Job interviews and career guidance training. You may also place your ads at jobofmine which is also a great job portal site for the applying the Job online.

What's the URL?

(1) (Reply)

Complete Mobile Office / Earn Money Online From Reliable Companies / Education Courses/teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.