Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

PROMO!!! .com, .net, .biz, .org Domain Names For N159 On Namecheap.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PROMO!!! .com, .net, .biz, .org Domain Names For N159 On Namecheap.com (1686 Views)

Free Domain Registrations .com .net .org .biz .info .eu .de / Is SCAM Or Real???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROMO!!! .com, .net, .biz, .org Domain Names For N159 On Namecheap.com by chemashie(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2012
One of the leading domain name registrar; NameCheap is running a promo on .com, .net .biz, .org domain name registration for only $0.99 (N159) instead of the normal $10.69 (N1,710).
The promo runs from 12noon, 20th September-12noon, 21st September, 2012.
To take advantage of this promo & register your domain name for N159, log on to www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace. Make sure you like the page for more updates.
You can only register only one domain name with this coupon code.
To learn how to register more than 1 domain name with the code, like our page @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace.
Cheers!!!
Re: PROMO!!! .com, .net, .biz, .org Domain Names For N159 On Namecheap.com by chemashie(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2012
have you registered yours? www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace
Re: PROMO!!! .com, .net, .biz, .org Domain Names For N159 On Namecheap.com by shellyoils: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nairalander, beware of this theft proclaiming himself ( Chemashie's )...Guz, take note.
Re: PROMO!!! .com, .net, .biz, .org Domain Names For N159 On Namecheap.com by chemashie(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
shellyoils: Nairalander, beware of this theft proclaiming himself ( Chemashie's )...Guz, take note.
You are a fool!
Why not tell the whole NLers what I did or how i scammed you. I have never sold ebook to any one let alone collect a dime from anybody without rendering my service. What i posted up there is for people to use the coupon and get their domain with N159.
Because i bursted you & you think you can blackmail me right? You have failed & u will continue to do so.
Tell the whole of NLers why you are operating 3 accounts on NL to scam people with ur crappy ebook. Keep digging my profile & my posts, you will see how consistent i am.
You better stop calling or texting me henceforth cos i have stored ur message & recorded our discussions for future reference.
I hope you won‘t go beyond this so as not to get ursef into trouble?

(1) (Reply)

Content.ad Account For Sale / Check In To Grab Your Own Fully Approved Non Hosted Adsense Accounts / Uk Verified Google Adsense With 78.59 Pounds Inside For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.