Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business (11435 Views)

Customers Sitting On The Floor At Access Bank In Yola (photos) / Resellers/distributors Wanted - Modern Style Spanish Easy Fix Floor Tiles / What Is The Cost Of Clearing 20ft And 40ft Container. Filled With Floor Tiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Dare14: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2012
i want to go into tiles business, i need someone who has an idea of the biz and distributor to buy from..please anyone with helpful information and guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Whatsapp 07026150624
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by ayomideapata: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2012
there is a place in osun that u can get tiles at a cheaper rate and make ur gain u can also add pvc too u can cal me on 08051217362

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by emydedon: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2012
@ayomideapata how much can one start with.Send me details to dceo2009@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by shewanna: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Are you interested in italian tiles? Not china º°˚˚°ºoo. We are located in Lagos . U can contact me on myworld4u247@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Dare14: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
please how much can one start with? i dont know whats the difference btw china tiles and the others? which one is more cheaper and move in the market? and also how much can one start with
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by shewanna: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
@Dare14: u can mail me for details or send me your number so we can talk. You can start with 50k. It depends on the quantity u want for a start. China tiles are cheaper but Italian tiles have more quality.
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by shewanna: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Call these numbers for more enquiries: 08032441469,07052747907

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by obamax: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Well there are several kinds of tiles, the ones that are widely known are Italian,Spanish, and China. The first two are of high earned, high quality and very durable, while the china products are the shiny shiny, not durable and cheap.

Contact me for more info: 08032441469,08073888664 wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Ozonna(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
My broda, go and learn the trade @ that Tiles market along Orile,Oduade,coker,Alaba rd. Since you already have abit capital, have patience learn the secrets of the trade for @ least 6months-1yr b4 startin ur own. Even if it means paying a sum for the apprenticeship,pay it.

Don't waste ur money by jumping into this business. If you do,it won't last.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by stpat1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ozonna: My broda, go and learn the trade @ that Tiles market along Orile,Oduade,coker,Alaba rd. Since you already have abit capital, have patience learn the secrets of the trade for @ least 6months-1yr b4 startin ur own. Even if it means paying a sum for the apprenticeship,pay it.

Don't waste ur money by jumping into this business. If you do,it won't last.

Best advice if you want to last and be well grounded.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Akins02324(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

Made wealth logistics is a clearing and forwarding outfit located in the heart Apapa tincan island port lagos.We handle all sorts of clearing while we deliver in time.Our charges is very moderate compare with the price you have been giving my your agents.Wh dont you try us today to experience a good job.

You can call Mr Sheriff on this number 08186116315 or email akins02324@yahoo.com for further enquiries for free

Thanks
Akintayo Sheriff
+2348186116315

obamax: Well there are several kinds of tiles, the ones that are widely known are Italian,Spanish, and China. The first two are of high earned, high quality and very durable, while the china products are the shiny shiny, not durable and cheap.

Contact me for more info: 08032441469,08073888664 wink
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by smartiloh: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2013
We function as representatives of well-known Spanish companies here in Castellón that deal on the manufacturing and distributing of building materials, such as Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles as well as Full Body and Coded Porcelain Vitrified Products.if you want to order 20 fit or more just call us at 0034) 602 44 60 57 or B.B PIN: 2744410F

Read more: http://www.spainmultisales.com/products-/spanish-tiles/
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Suckosst100: 1:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Am interested in the business also. Want to help me 07067311574. Tosinarekss@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Elizadath: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2019
What happened to this thread?
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Dare14: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
I have learnt the trade for 1year and started doing well since 2014. I have two massive shops in Lagos. Thanks y'all. I can send pictures and give info anyone that also want to learn. Feel free

Thanks Nland

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dare14:
I have learnt the trade for 1year and started doing well since 2014. I have two massive shops in Lagos. Thanks y'all. I can send pictures and give info anyone that also want to learn. Feel free

Thanks Nland
Dare please I want to learn the business too...please how do I contact u

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by StandardBuilder(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2020
Dare14:

Thanks Nland
Hello, I want to learn this business, how can I get you contact
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Donswinger: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2020
Dare14 how do I contact you please ?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Furieta: 5:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Pls I love to learn the trade too,can you please throw in more light on what is involve,simply the challenges, gain and cost of starting it ?
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Dare14: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
If you want to learn with small token I can give you the whole basics and all instead of learning for a whole year for a little fee

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Chijioke423: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hello Brother, please I need the information in starting a tilling shop business God bless you.
Chijioke423@gmail.com. is my email
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Our Ceramic Tiles Production Business Plan In Nigeria can also be used for the application of loans, application of grants, school project, school competition etc.

For those who are interested in starting a ceramic tiles production in Nigeria, here is a Business plan for ceramic Tiles and marbles manufacturing in Nigeria.

You get our Ceramic Tiles Production Business Plan In Nigeria. To place an order, click here[url]Our Ceramic Tiles Production Business Plan In Nigeria can also be used for the application of loans, application of grants, school project, school competition etc.

For those who are interested in starting a ceramic tiles production in Nigeria, here is a Business plan for ceramic Tiles and marbles manufacturing in Nigeria.

You get our Ceramic Tiles Production Business Plan In Nigeria. To place an order, click here[/url]Our Ceramic Tiles Production Business Plan In Nigeria can also be used for the application of loans, application of grants, school project, school competition etc.

You get our Ceramic Tiles Production Business Plan In Nigeria. To place an order, click >>> https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/ceramic-tiles-production-business-plan-in-nigeria-2021-pdf/
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by gentlestdude(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dare14:
If you want to learn with small token I can give you the whole basics and all instead of learning for a whole year for a little fee
I'm about to venture into this industry, I need your guidance and assistance sir. How can I reach you boss
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by kenoyad: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please, can you give an insight on doing the business and also can one learn the art of the trade from you.
Thank you.
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by KChief: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dare14:

Thanks Nland

I want to learn please. Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by ayoncox: 5:29am On Dec 10, 2022
Dare14:
i want to go into tiles business, i need someone who has an idea of the biz and distributor to buy from..please anyone with helpful information and guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Chat me up on 08089456258 I have a very important information for you
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Dare14: 12:41pm On May 10, 2023
Msg me on whatsapp if you want to learn the trade

Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Dare14: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Available
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Akposkiz: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Dare pls Sir,I want to invest into tiles and also learn the skill, I need your guidance and assistance in various types of tiles.
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Dare14: 8:21am On Jan 15
Still available for business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New CBN Capital: 25 Banks Need N3.89trn Fresh Funds To Meet Requirements / How To Get Financial Help From Nigerian Philanthropist / Coping With Businesses That Involves Selling On Credit. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.