Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business (800 Views)

For Sale,floor Tiles Washing/polishing Machine / Contact Us For Quality Wall Tiles , Floor Tiles , Marbles ... / Sales!!! Top Quality Vitrified Wall And Floor Tiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Dare14: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2012
i want to go into tiles business, i need someone who has an idea of the biz and distributor to buy from..please anyone with helpful information and guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by obamax: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Well there are several kinds of tiles, the ones that are widely known are Italian,Spanish, and China. The first two are of high earned, high quality and very durable, while the china products are the shiny shiny, not durable and cheap.

Contact me for more info: 08032441469,08073888664 wink
Re: I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Akins02324(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hello Sir,

This is Akintayo Sheriff from made-wealth logistics.Incase you need a competent and reliable clearing and forwarding agent.Call me on 08186116315.My charges is very moderate and my delivery is timely.

thanks

obamax: Well there are several kinds of tiles, the ones that are widely known are Italian,Spanish, and China. The first two are of high earned, high quality and very durable, while the china products are the shiny shiny, not durable and cheap.

Contact me for more info: 08032441469,08073888664 wink

(1) (Reply)

Diesel AGO, Forcados FLCO, Bonny Lite BLCO / Our Company Can Supply AGO In Large Quantity In METRIC TONS / Let's Help Ourselves...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.