Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,900 members, 7,841,371 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Need Help Guys. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help Guys. (502 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Guys. by kh0lz: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2012
[/color]hi am a new guy here just registered today although i usually come on this site and view comments. i just got retained in a auditing firm as i just completed my NYSC. i am a muslim and my gf is a xtian. yesterday she sent me a message with the following words

"i love you so much but am afraid of commiting due to the religious differences between us. Am a strong redeemer and my mama does not approve of our relationship even though we are both from ijebu" its painful to do this but i think its best for us before we take things too far".

i have tried calling her and begging her but shes confused right now tellin me to call her back. she is schooling in UI and i am considering going there soon to go talk to her asap. i actually do love her and i dont mind the religious differences because my parents are of diverse religions too.

what can i do guys
Re: I Need Help Guys. by Delafruita(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2012
kh0lz:
[/color]hi am a new guy here just registered today although i usually come on this site and view comments. i just got retained in a auditing firm as i just completed my NYSC. i am a muslim and my gf is a xtian. yesterday she sent me a message with the following words

"i love you so much but am afraid of commiting due to the religious differences between us. Am a strong redeemer and my mama does not approve of our relationship even though we are both from ijebu" its painful to do this but i think its best for us before we take things too far".

i have tried calling her and begging her but shes confused right now tellin me to call her back. she is schooling in UI and i am considering going there soon to go talk to her asap. i actually do love her and i dont mind the religious differences because my parents are of diverse religions too.

what can i do guys

you have an advantage because your parents are of diverse religions hence you understand the dynamics of a multi-religious home.however,it seems her parents dont understand such things.its a good thing to go and have a talk with her.not with the aim of convincing her but with the intention of getting closure in case she sticks to her guns.

best be prepared for the possibility she wouldnt accept or that even if she does,her parents wont.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening With The Body Of Christ / Who Was Melchizedek In The Bible? / Christian Religious Jamborees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.