Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Fish Farming Expert - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Fish Farming Expert (1080 Views)

New Gnld Product For Fish Farming / Gnld New Fertlizer For Fish Farming/rearing / Cat Fish Farming... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farming Expert by jaybabs1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hi Fellow Fish farmer,
By training and profession, I am a practicing fish farmer/fish fingerlings and juveniles producer, having been in business for some years in the far north, i decided to relocate to south-west, preferably Ibadan, Ogbomoso, Oshogbo or any location nearby,if u have knowledge of any fish farm around these locations as mentioned herein to be leased or rented out, i will be glad to visit and possibly take up its occupancy, i am also very much available to render professional services and advice to fish farms around these locations.

My service covers Fish fingerlings production and marketing(hatchery expert),floating fish feed production and marketing, table/market size fish production management and marketing consultancy on retainership and other allied services as case may warrant.

Here's my Phone number 08036354619
thanks for any assistance rendered.
Re: Fish Farming Expert by yetown(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
jaybabs_1: Hi Fellow Fish farmer,
By training and profession, I am a practicing fish farmer/fish fingerlings and juveniles producer, having been in business for some years in the far north, i decided to relocate to south-west, preferably Ibadan, Ogbomoso, Oshogbo or any location nearby,if u have knowledge of any fish farm around these locations as mentioned herein to be leased or rented out, i will be glad to visit and possibly take up its occupancy, i am also very much available to render professional services and advice to fish farms around these locations.

My service covers Fish fingerlings production and marketing(hatchery expert),floating fish feed production and marketing, table/market size fish production management and marketing consultancy on retainership and other allied services as case may warrant.

Here's my Phone number 08036354619
thanks for any assistance rendered.

FISH FARMING MADE EASY, NO MORE CONCRETE/ BLOCK/ EARTHEN PONDS,
Use of collapsible mobile pond is ideal for urban dwellers and a very easy way to raise your own fish.
The mobile pond as shown below is an ideal mobile fish pond for your both front yard and back yard farming.
Advantages of Using a Collapsible Mobile Polygon Fish Pond:
1. It is non-toxic and non-corrosive.
2. It can hold water for as long as you want.
3. It can easily be removed and carried to another location.
4. Ideal for people who live in rented apartments.
5. The use of the mobile ponds is cheaper compared to concrete tanks.
6. It is an ideal pond for a starter or anyone who wants to start small.
7. With this type of collapsible mobile polygon pond (10ftx10ft- can hold 800-1000pieces to table size), you can start your fish business with capital as low as N80, 000 / $500 (Cost of pond).

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT:
Netagric Farm
netagricfarm@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Granite And Ammonium Nitrate Available.... / Trust Is Everything LR4 For Sale / Earn 60% On Every Referral! Just N500 To Start!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.