Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Danfo Drivers;a Menace To Our Society - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danfo Drivers;a Menace To Our Society (877 Views)

Lagos Transportation Commissioner Mr Opeifa Marks 50th Birthday With Danfo Cake / Obasanjo - Father Of Modern Day Corruption And A Menace In Nigeria / The Global Monopoly Called Fifa: A Menace Whose Time Has Come to Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danfo Drivers;a Menace To Our Society by banwo1(m): 1:02am On Jan 14, 2008
I am really wondering what d state governor is doing about d persistent and pathetic traffic jam found accross the state caused mainly by danfo drivers(perhaps, fashola has a handful of them as friends and supporters like his predecesor, bola tinunbu)!its high time motorist and users alike start to apply d saying 'live and let live' cos danfo drivers stopping in wrong places to pick passengers and indisciplined passengers waiting in the wrong places(express roads) to board a bus are the major causes of many 'go slows' found on our roads. I will suggest dat since some humans prefer to behave like stubborn goats, LASTMA officials should start beating offenders with 'koboko' i.e Horsewhip, not pardoning aggressive traders who leave the comfort of their stalls only to turn part of the road +medians into busy markets. let's all fight dis menace in our society called 'DANFO DRIVERS'
Re: Danfo Drivers;a Menace To Our Society by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 14, 2008
Danfo drivers are hungry people, (the nigerian system is really biting them seriously) so the thought of proposing discipline in the mindset of a danfo driver is far from the question grin. Anyway if people are fined frequently for breaking the law and the authorities would stop taking bribes I think there would be law and order on the roads. That is if they(the authorities) even know what their jobs are and understand the law governing them undecided.

(1) (Reply)

419 Man Meets Waterloo / Nigeria National Anthem (old In Use: 1960-1978) / Ekiti And Federal Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.