Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? (3268 Views)

My Valentine Request / Looking For A Lady Intrested In Being My Valentine / My Valentine Day Bash For Nairaland Sistas & Selected Brodas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by barrduga: 2:47am On Jan 14, 2008
by the way i dey on my knees dey ask you this.
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by niceuzor: 2:50am On Jan 14, 2008
Dream on cool
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by barrduga: 2:58am On Jan 14, 2008
romeo been once get a dream before him get juliet o, in order words your mockery come be advice for me thanks
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 14, 2008
@barr
what were you saying about my father again? so you wan dig my father from the grave and curse am? dude, don't be an idiot, direct what shyt you gotta say at me and let the dead be. . . abi, you're God who wan resurrect him? now show us that even dogs like you got respect and apologize before i teach you a lesson you'll never forget. . . babe, this has nothing to do with location. we're on the net, we're all on the same location, so dnt spit trash about that. . .

and for future notice. . . .my reply will be late because am actually studying now. . . .hope he doesn't find out am still online grin
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by barrduga: 3:03am On Jan 14, 2008
[s]im honestly sorry about that, i dey go remove am now now pele[/s] no apology today for you becos i no be dog like you talk
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 14, 2008
barrduga:

[s]im honestly sorry about that, i dey go remove am now now pele[/s] no apology today for you because i no be dog like you talk

Uzzy, is a friend. . . you gotta prove that you're worth it. and much that i've seen, you're not even worth mentioning her name.
since you've registered, you know nothing ( or maybe you're a banned user) but to come right at me. i no send body oh. so if my post is not directed at you, plz stay off court. . .
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by barrduga: 3:10am On Jan 14, 2008
i don be guest for here long time, and i no like the way you dey insult people so becos of dat i registerb come give you a piece of my mind, na priviledge be dat o
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 14, 2008
toyinrayo:

and for future notice. . . .my reply will be late because am actually studying now. . . .[s]hope he doesn't find out am still online [/s] grin

this girl . . . ur cane is waiting. are those ur books?
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 14, 2008
barrduga:

i don be guest for here long time, and i no like the way you dey insult people so because of that i registerb come give you a piece of my mind, na priviledge be that o

when a piece of your mind is actually asked for. . .that's when you give it. seems you still don't get it. . .let me introduce myself: i don't give one fig about anyone's opinion. if you don't like the way am playing the game, plz find another game controller and stay off my case
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 14, 2008
davidylan:

this girl . . . your cane is waiting. are those your books?

LOL. . . am actually studying for anatomy lab tomorow. i already got it down, just need to briefly skim through it. and i told you. . .i don't want the cane. . abeg, give me my lexus jo.
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by niceuzor: 3:19am On Jan 14, 2008
And the saga cont. undecided
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 14, 2008
toyinrayo:

LOL. . . am actually studying for anatomy lab tomorow. i already got it down, just need to briefly skim through it. and i told you. . .i don't want the cane. . abeg, give me my lexus jo.

no Lexus until you study hard and get straight As this semester. Oya go read anatomy, leave these agbaya boys alone.

Barrduga and co pls pick on someone else your size. Real men dont sit on the internet harrassing young women, that is not the way to a woman's heart.
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by barrduga: 3:21am On Jan 14, 2008
small girl which kin offtopic discussion come be this wan?-na rhetorical question be that no answer- oya i don hear you

uzzyan abeg reply this post i dey wait :

and david real men no dey chase small girls around for romance forums
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 14, 2008
@David
awwwww, thanks sweety. . .i told you your job is a handful. they just can't seems to leave me be.
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 14, 2008
barrduga:

and david real men no dey chase small girls around for romance forums
which kain idiotic slowpoke are you sef. . . he's a friend of mines. . .but then, you'll never understand friendship because the only thing men like you ever think of is what is under the skirt. and the media dares to wonder why the spread of HIV increases. if men like you will just learn to keep what is under their belt to themselves not sell it for the market, we wouldn't have the HIV epidemic
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by barrduga: 3:30am On Jan 14, 2008
hahaha like R Kelly shabi?
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 14, 2008
barrduga:

hahaha like R Kelly shabi?

answer yourself na. . . . you know the answer like the back of your. . .hmmm. . .i would say brain, but you keep showing us you don't have any ounce of grey cell at all
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 14, 2008
sebi because i bothered to reply a fellow like barrduga.
Toyinrayo you are forbidden to reply to this thread again otherwise ban! tongue
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by barrduga: 3:39am On Jan 14, 2008
abeg help me tell am o, small girl go read your books stop to dey pick fights with people all around
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 14, 2008
davidylan:

sebi because i bothered to reply a fellow like barrduga.
Toyinrayo you are forbidden to reply to this thread again otherwise ban! tongue

Yes, sir **oops, i replied, didn't I?** grin

barrduga:

abeg help me tell am o, small girl go read your books stop to dey pick fights with people all around
"Big" man, learn to leave "smal" girl like me alone. . . sorry, i don't like oldies. , i hate their wrinkling features and nasty odors. plz stop trying to get my attention. . . thanks, i appreciate meanwhile, go look for more diapers, you know how you guys like to pee on yourself, na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by barrduga: 3:45am On Jan 14, 2008
i guess i dey remind you of your fa****
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 14, 2008
barrduga:

i guess you're thinking i told her to leave you alone? nah i happen to think she'll be better off studying hard in school than bandying words with people who apparently doesn't match up to her in terms of intelligence.

oops my last reply to u sir on this thread. Toyin e don do, anatomy lab is tomorrow.  wink
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 14, 2008
barrduga:

i guess i dey remind you of your fa****

am actually weeping for you, right now. . . actually you remind me of the the bozo, homeless rat that i see on TV asking for charity. . . now, look where your life led you. na wa o. am gone sha. . .
reply something stupid, and i swear we'll finish this off tomorow. i go make time to teach idiots like you a lesson. good night, babe kiss

@david
i hear oh. oda bo. lo sun tongue
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by barrduga: 3:52am On Jan 14, 2008
see you later my pikin, try pass you hia
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Raymond88(m): 3:54am On Jan 14, 2008
Lol *subscribes* grin
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by mrpataki(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2008
***Noted***made observations***and logged out*** cool

We go meet later on!
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Uzzyan: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2008
Wao never knew this thread existed.
What is the exchange of words for nowwwww.
Barr abeg free my chic oooooo
I hate people making her angry pls.
And as for the valentine, are u sure u have all the qualifications? grin grin grin
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by niceuzor: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2008
*clear throat*
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Uzzyan: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2008
Leave this thread nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.   angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by efuah(f): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2008
Uzzyan:

Leave this thread nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol grin grin grin. . . wetin he do?
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by Uzzyan: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2008
The guy is just childish MF if u know what i mean.
He just has to get out.
Re: Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? by GMONEY117: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2008
i am based in abuja zone 2.i need a woman in my life to share all with please call me on 08062741286

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Love With This Guy... / I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping / Nigerian Singles In The Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.