Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

She Loves GARRI So Much. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Loves GARRI So Much. (2193 Views)

PHOTO- When She Tells You She Loves Eating Roasted Pizza..... / She Loves Me But . . / Cat Loves Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Am in love with this girl but her only problem is anytn we r out on a date, while others are eating lighter foods, she always orders for GARRI!
Its really pissing me off! And I love her so much!

Pls what do I do?
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
This sounds like me o.

Why is it pissing you off?
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Mynd44: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: This sounds like me o.

You love garri? Me too
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by uboma(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
Boy u worry o! Wud u complain if ur girl always orders for fried rice with salad and chicken?
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: You love garri? Me too

LOVE. I'll eat some for breakfast.
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Very good. And when taken with ice cold water, its heaven
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: This sounds like me o.

The way she eats the GARRI..
Other girls will be looking at us like local people..
If you know what I mean
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by collins123(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Buy her a bag of ijebbu garri!!
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
bbpreye.:
If you know what I mean

The power of garri.

Try and offer her something else to eat next time, take her where there's no garri (that's the solution for us addicts), or talk to her about it. Tell her why you don't like it.
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
take her to a local restaurant
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by doublecross(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
are we talking garri here or eba?
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by odizzy: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
bbpreye.:

If you know what I mean
my friend sharap, u re not even happy to have a gf who dnt pretend to be wot she is not. Abag if i hv a beautiful, sexy chick as my babe, i dnt mind if she consumes all the fufu in an exotic hotel in our outtin wit ma frnds
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Asabaman(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
Please am i still in the joke section or romance section?
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by MCDumexx: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
BBpreye, I no gt ur phone number, I for text U̶̲̥̅̊ slap. I don't †̥nk U̶̲̥̅̊ knw ђã†̥ luv means and ђã†̥ it takes 2handle a relantionship. Let me make it simple 4u. Everytin U̶̲̥̅̊ ever knew & stil revealing hz complements;gud-bad, high-low, death-life, man-woman,kerosine-stove, fuel-car, slap-punch...etc. All co-existing with both depending on each other 2 function.
ђã†̥ am saying is dat since U̶̲̥̅̊'re a man $ U̶̲̥̅̊ hv a complement(woman),d doings of ur other half and ur own doings shd come 2geda 2 produce worth dat will better ur lives as a team. Check d electric bulb in ur room,two wires;a negative charge and a positive charge are connected 2geda 2bring d light U̶̲̥̅̊ enjoy in ur room. This is 2say that-bring ur side $ allow her bring her side, then blend 2produce light.
Abi una no get light 4una ouse? Plus, if U̶̲̥̅̊ be gay, ds theory no go wrk o. Coz two kpakorokpa join 2geda, na 14 yrs imprisonment o. Lol​L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿​
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
Can someone tell this guy to edit what he wrote there
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by ebamma(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
If your girlfriend likes eating garri that means your name is garry and you and your brother harry went to parry to sip a garri and the sky was starry so you tarry with barry
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by ITbomb(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
How does this affect its price?

2 Likes

Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
ITbomb: How does this affect its price?
Gbam!!!
Good Question
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Asabaman(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Pretiebony, how far nah? make we relate fyn nah. me i dey trip for u o
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Exponental(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2012
@ op, u dey vex? Wait till she publicly ask for everything fried.
Fried rice, fried salad, fried chicken, fried dodo, fried malt and some fried suya.
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Mynd44: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2012
Exponental: @ op, u dey vex? Wait till she publicly ask for everything fried.
Fried rice, fried salad, fried chicken, fried dodo, fried malt and some fried suya.

He wants that kind of babe na. People just like trouble
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2012
ebamma: If your girlfriend likes eating garri that means your name is garry and you and your brother harry went to parry to sip a garri and the sky was starry so you tarry with barry

She loves the garri so much to a fault! The other day we went to av breakfast at Kilimajaro fastfood, this was around 9:am. I went for burger and coke and behold she GARRI!

Imagine eating garri at that time, people were just staring at us!
I was so embarassed!
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
He wants that kind of babe na. People just like trouble

But at least as a babe u need to form small na..
Small efizy is needed!
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by DICKtator: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2012
Asaba man: Pretiebony, how far nah? make we relate fyn nah. me i dey trip for u o

Dude, you de find trouble ooo!!!
Look @ her location well well and you would know that she is the BOMB!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2012
PretiEbony: Gbam!!!
Good Question

It will affect the price due to the high demand coming from my babe that will lead to a rate of change in the supply thus causing an increment in the price, therefore it can be deduced that the price of "garri" will be increased and this is not good for the "garri" consumers!

Its called garrionomics!

1 Like

Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2012
MC Dumexx: BBpreye, I no gt ur phone number, I for text U̶̲̥̅̊ slap. I don't †̥nk U̶̲̥̅̊ knw ђã†̥ luv means and ђã†̥ it takes 2handle a relantionship. Let me make it simple 4u. Everytin U̶̲̥̅̊ ever knew & stil revealing hz complements;gud-bad, high-low, death-life, man-woman,kerosine-stove, fuel-car, slap-punch...etc. All co-existing with both depending on each other 2 function.
ђã†̥ am saying is dat since U̶̲̥̅̊'re a man $ U̶̲̥̅̊ hv a complement(woman),d doings of ur other half and ur own doings shd come 2geda 2 produce worth dat will better ur lives as a team. Check d electric bulb in ur room,two wires;a negative charge and a positive charge are connected 2geda 2bring d light U̶̲̥̅̊ enjoy in ur room. This is 2say that-bring ur side $ allow her bring her side, then blend 2produce light.
Abi una no get light 4una ouse? Plus, if U̶̲̥̅̊ be gay, ds theory no go wrk o. Coz two kpakorokpa join 2geda, na 14 yrs imprisonment o. Lol​L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿​

Wtf!
This guy sef, abi u chop too much garri?

Speak english abegi!
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2012
~vicky~:
take her to a local restaurant

Like jevenik or Nicon Hilton resturant?

Which resturant for Nigeria wey no dey sell garri?
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2012
ogugua88:

The power of garri.

Try and offer her something else to eat next time, take her where there's no garri (that's the solution for us addicts), or talk to her about it. Tell her why you don't like it.

Pls suggest a spot for me!
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Asabaman(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
I no mind my guy. if i follow where i come from go back no be bad tin nah. grin
DICKtator:

Dude, you de find trouble ooo!!!
Look @ her location well well and you would know that she is the BOMB!!!!
grin grin grin grin
I no mind my guy. if i follow where i come from go back no be bad tin nah. grin
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
bbpreye.:

But at least as a babe u need to form small na..
Small efizy is needed!
Why must a girl form? I like real girls better
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by MCDumexx: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
Y not? I chop garri well dats Y greater is he dat is in me dan he dat is wt U̶̲̥̅̊. Mumu! I jst discova say U̶̲̥̅̊ blind 4 ear & deaf 4 eye. No go cook 4 house. Dey chop poison up & dwn. This world don spoil finish.U̶̲̥̅̊ sef dey take person out. Imbetus
Re: She Loves GARRI So Much. by Blessogede(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
garri na confirm food too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe This Yam In One Word (see Photo) / Hilarious Application Letter Of A Frustrated Job Seeker / The Chronicles Of Jedi Oloyin (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.