Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2432625 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1023) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by investnow2013: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Abagworo:

Shekau is better than Jonathan. Even a nursery pupil will perform better than him. Buhari on the other hand is extremely clean and disciplined. He is flawless and saintly to a fault. God has answered our prayers by Buhari winning APC primaries. We will make sure he wins and corruption ended once and for all in Nigeria. We will all smile and be proud of our country. We will no longer looked at with suspect by other people of the world. No more subsidy as our refineries will all be working. I cant wait for that change. I thank the Lord its coming on time for my kids to enjoy a good Nigeria.
Abagworo Is he not same Ptf boss?, He not same man who worked with Abacha & said that an evil man ' Abacha' is very clean?, How about saying that Sharia should be spread to all Nigeria!. I do believe you must be Old enough when Buhari was in power!. The Country was brought to its kneels!.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Abagworo you are too intelligent with this your dirty old looking ugly face? grin grin grin grin grin

Abagworo:

You insulted Ikwerre people who are more related to us just because of a clueless failure from Bayelsa who has done nothing for us. Chibuike Amaechi constructed a direct link road from Ikwerre to Imo State because he knows where his relatives are. What has the fisherman done for you than insukt your sensibility with 2nd Niger bridge which is barely about to start in 2015.

I am too intelligent to join in the bandwagon. Jonathan has failed all Nigerians and especially Igbos and needs to go for peace and prosperity to return.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
This limping clown should be stoned to death cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
investnow2013:
Abagworo Is he not same Ptf boss?, He not same man who worked with Abacha & said that an evil man ' Abacha' is very clean?, How about saying that Sharia should be spread to all Nigeria!. I do believe you must be Old enough when Buhari was in power!. The Country was brought to its kneels!.

Have you not known my stance on Abacha all this while? I ask if oil was sold at 9Dollar per barrel during Abacha, how was he able to do all the things he did, had foreign reserves, stabilised Naira and still looted. I doubt it in uthmost good faith that he stole Nigeria's money.

How come we are crying with oil selling at 50 Dollar. It means Jonathan has been looting the extra 41 Dollar per barrel with his friends because he is yet to match Abacha who was even fighting wars in Sierra Leone and Liberia.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by FreeGlobe(f): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Abagworo:

You insulted Ikwerre people who are more related to us just because of a clueless failure from Bayelsa who has done nothing for us. Chibuike Amaechi constructed a direct link road from Ikwerre to Imo State because he knows where his relatives are. What has the fisherman done for you than insukt your sensibility with 2nd Niger bridge which is barely about to start in 2015.

I am too intelligent to join in the bandwagon. Jonathan has failed all Nigerians and especially Igbos and needs to go for peace and prosperity to return.
Keep deceiving yourself. Ikwerre are not related to igbos. They said it themselves.
Amaechi a minority cannot decide where igbos pitch their tent. Amaechi is even unpopular in the SE. Amaechi's road is a Greek gift. The same Amaechi that called imo ordinary state? he probably feels he is doing imo a favor. Let him go and construct roads in PH. Iwofe road and the rest. GEJ has empowered igbos financially, we now have legit igbo billionaires, Enugu international airport is working and juicy appointments. He has SE on lock

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
centje:
I don't get what you mean by mind set. Am a catholic, what am saying it's clear, you can go verify it.
and am also a catholic
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
The highlighted is a statement of fact. Amechi does not even regard Imo state as a state. grin

FreeGlobe:

Keep deceiving yourself. Ikwerre are not related to igbos. They said it themselves.
Amaechi a minority cannot decide where igbos pitch their tent. Amaechi is even unpopular in the SE. Amaechi's road is a Greek gift. The same Amaechi that called imo ordinary state? he probably feels he is doing imo a favor. Let him go and construct roads in PH. Iwofe road and the rest. GEJ has empowered igbos financially, we now have legit igbo billionaires, Enugu international airport is working and juicy appointments. He has SE on lock

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nextexcel: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
oneeast:
Abagworo you are too intelligent with this your dirty old looking ugly face? grin grin grin grin grin

it is only a fool that will believe ur an adult,common get a life and act matured if ur really close to one,all my being on nairaland i see you as a noise maker who does not have anything worthwhile doing in life,why with all the limited time an adult has in a day,u use urs in character assassination,and un necessary supremacy,which am convinced that u and ur followers are not close to?when a wise man dont have any concrete thing to say he keeps quite which counts as being wise or civilized,i wount talk to u again because i believe you will take corrections or else ur yet a child.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
oneeast:
This limping clown should be stoned to death cool cheesy
it is ur father that will be stone to death
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
My friend go back and complete your primary school. I am tired of correcting your blunders. cheesy

nextexcel:
it is only a fool that will believe ur an adult,common get a life and act matured if ur really close to one,all my being on nairaland i see you as a noise maker who does not have anything worthwhile doing in life,why with all the limited time an adult has in a day,u use urs in character assassination,and un necessary supremacy,which am convinced that u and ur followers are not close to?when a wise man dont have any concrete thing to say he keeps quite quiet which counts as being wise or civilized,i wount won't talk to u again because i believe you will take corrections or else ur yet a child.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Okorosha is an armed-robber and should be stoned to death. Do you know why OBJ sacked him during his tenure as president? It was because Okorosha stole money from the presidential villa and he was caught red handed. Use your google.

Charlesdonald:
it is ur father that will be stone to death
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Remember last 3weeks you asked me not to go on with something i wanted to say and i heed you but now i have been asking you to stop commenting on this thread but you keep ignoring me.

Ana emere nwawuru ana emwkwara nwanosike.

Abagwaro is not an Igbo, you know that but you keep fighting Igbos because of non-Igbo.
Desist from that abeg
oneeast:
The highlighted is a statement of fact. Amechi does not even regard Imo state as a state. grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

At times I believe that the Abagworo man is not Igbo. Much of the animosity from some sections of the country against President Jonathan are because Jonathan politically and economically empowered the Igbo, more than any Nigerian leader since the end of the civil war.

That the Onitsha-Enugu road is not in order, or that Nigerbridge is not completed, cannot be an excuse by any Igbo to dump Jonathan.

If road is a yardstick to measure a govt's performance: Lagos-Ore-Benin road, perhaps is the road most traveled by Igbos for business, and the road took uncountable Igbo lives and witnessed too many atrocities all the years before Jonathan. But the road was among the first things Jonathan govt put in order - and solid. So?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Abagworo is an old ugly poor ediot. I warned him to stop commenting on our thread and face his useless and ordinary state but he wouldn't listen. Go to our thread and see for yourself where I warned him to focus on his state and leave us alone.

Nwanne I do not mean to disobey you because you listen to me too.

BuddahMonk:
Remember last 3weeks you asked me not to go on with something i wanted to say and i heed you but now i have been asking you to stop commenting on this thread but you keep ignoring me.

Ana emere nwawuru ana emwkwara nwanosike.

Abagwaro is not an Igbo, you know that but you keep fighting Igbos because of non-Igbo.
Desist from that abeg

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nextexcel: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
oneeast:
My friend go back and complete your primary school. I am tired of correcting your blunders. cheesy

i hope you got the massage?i blame some geezers here who make you relevant by quoting cum replying you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
oneeast:
Okorosha is an arm-robber and should be stoned to death. Do you know why OBJ sacked him during his tenure as president? It was because Okorosha stole money from the presidential villa and he was caught red handed. Use your google.

where u dere with him when he stole the money and have he stolen from you
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
I couldn't get anything from your message because I spent most of the time correcting your blunders. You need to seek for refund from which ever useless school you attended. cool

nextexcel:
i hope you got the massage?i blame some geezers here who make you relevant by quoting cum replying you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Eastview/bestview stop this ur stupidity. This is a new year
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Google is your friend. The bottomline is that Okorosha is an armed-robber and should be stoned to death. Simple!

Look at where they kept the clown at the back. He is not even regarded by the people he cheaply joined. cheesy

Charlesdonald:
where u dere with him when he stole the money and have he stolen from you

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
millionaireman:

At times I believe that the Abagworo man is not Igbo. Much of the animosity from some sections of the country against President Jonathan are because Jonathan politically and economically empowered the Igbo, more than any Nigerian leader since the end of the civil war.

That the Onitsha-Enugu road is not in order, or that Nigerbridge is not completed, cannot be an excuse by any Igbo to dump Jonathan.

If road is a yardstick to measure a govt's performance: Lagos-Ore-Benin road, perhaps is the road most traveled by Igbos for business, and the road took uncountable Igbo lives and witnessed too many atrocities all the years before Jonathan. But the road was among the first things Jonathan govt put in order - and solid. So?

Which Igbos did he enpower? Iwuanyanwu, Arthur Eze, Ilomuanya?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nextexcel: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
oneeast:
I couldn't get anything from your message because I spent most of the time correcting your blunders. You need to seek for refund from which ever useless school you attended. cool

thanks for the corrections mr adult in children but cant you use ur academic acumen and get a work?its better than all this your internet noise,and dis unity your creating here?abagworo is not perfect yes,but when a wise man want to give correction he makes it constructive not noise and non existence supremacy.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
My friend I have asked you to go back and complete your primary school. As for job issue, we are the employers of labor and not the other way round. I have consistently begged your useless brother abagworo to come to our Ph office and take up something to do to be able to help his poor old mother.. cheesy

nextexcel:
thanks for the corrections mr adult in children but cant you use ur academic acumen and get a work?its better than all this your internet noise,and dis unity your creating here?abagworo is not perfect yes,but when a wise man want to give correction he makes it constructive not noise and non existence supremacy.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by FreeGlobe(f): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Abagworo:

Which Igbos did he enpower? Iwuanyanwu, Arthur Eze, Ilomuanya?
Are you asking this? You should have done your research before typing your nonsense. Innoson wouldn't have come to life under an obasanjo or Buhari govt. Enugu intl airport wouldn't have come to light. Do your research and stop worrying us with our choice. Chino you can solve this problem by opening a Rivers or Ikwerre thread for Abagworo so you two can tango there.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Are you asking this? You should have done your research before typing your nonsense. Innoson wouldn't have come to life under an obasanjo or Buhari govt. Enugu intl airport wouldn't have come to light. Do your research and stop worrying us with our choice. Chino you can solve this problem by opening a Rivers or Ikwerre thread for Abagworo so you two can tango there.

How does Innoson affect an average Igbo man if Jonathan used him to launder Nigerian money? He used corrupt people from all ethnic groups including the Fulani you people are preaching hate against. Enpowerment means helping the poor masses like Okorocha is doing by giving free education to University level and not looting money with few of your friends.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
@oneeast, the correct written/spoken english is "...seek refund..." and not "...seek for refund..." You also need to learn. Lest I forget,many times I have warned you about this Imo thread but you have refused to grow. People like you are curse to the Igbo nation.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
You are another clown just like okorosha. If you like twist the grammar all you want it does not diminish its correctness in anyway. I have come to camp on this thread until your silly old brother abagworo learns to back off from our own state thread.

Chavens:
@oneeast, the correct written/spoken english is "...seek refund..." and not "...seek for refund..." You also need to learn. Lest I forget,many times I have warned you about this Imo thread but you have refused to grow. People like you are curse to the Igbo nation.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chavens:

I dont really think Chino should not comment or criticise here. The only issue is smear acts and not criticism.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by winniz: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
[s][/s]oneeast:
You are another clown just like okorosha. If you like twist the grammar all you want it does not diminish its correctness in anyway. I have come to camp on this thread until your silly old brother abagworo learns to back off from our own state thread.[s][/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thread have been completely derailed. Silly grown men quarelling like market women.

Ndi ara!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Abagworo:

Mbaka clearly stated that Igbos should vote for survival of Nigeria and Jonathan has failed. Our only option is Buhari. My support for Buhari is as old as my adulthood and is unhidden. God somehow brought some of my admired politicians like Amaechi, Oshiomole and Okorocha into the APC party. We should all support Buhari to end corruption once and for all.
Some pple think that the promise land is far

So they re expecting a new messiah to lead us there
They have a prophet who live with them,

But the two eyes and nose they have could not smell
the prophet with them
What they re looking for in katsina is in sokoto
wearing corporate in bayelsa

The dog yu know is better than the dog that doesn't
bark cos when he barks,

He will surely bite and hurt you....
Jonathan is not the messenger of darkness neither
is buhari a messiah of light..

Nigerians re too sentiment,tribalist and religious
hence some re making themselves a fool
Only a foolish dog barks at the flying birds..

Jonathan is the key while buhari is the padlock
Don't waste your votes thinking of a new messiah

Your messiah is with you and he lives with us

GEJ till GOD KNOWS when
Bro...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
The Imo Ecumenical Centre has been dedicated by clergymen of all Christian denominations. Very beautiful masterpiece dedicated to the worship of God. Say no to Jonathan and Satan.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
oneeast:

yu and this one picture lolxx

Happy new year..

Hope yu ve change cos is 2015..grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1023) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.