Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2401219 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by geeez: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Two things Owerri has in abundance are hotels and women of easy virtue

Rockview Hotel isn't bad but could be better. It's a little razz with some of their finishings

Like the door plates and name plates

I think the marbles splashed all over the walls are also too much
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Onyegecha:
Well meaning and rational people really need to talk to Abagworo and maybe help him see a correct picture. These are the same pictures(more or less) he has been using to do his master's bidding on Nairaland. Apart from the heroes square, Ojukwu center and what the gov. called concorde annex(which has never been used for that purpose) and a few poorly done roads, what other project has this government completed in Imo state?
Abagworo needs to know that governance is about building structures and systems. How can you be helping a man that has destroyed EVERY system he met and rebuilt NONE? How can your conscience allow you to praise a man who has not yet carried out any project that meets the yearnings of the people (maybe the only exception is the children's park that has some value, though highly limited)? All the public hospitals are gone with the wind and nearly three years down the line, no single replacement. Why will the mortality rate not reach the skies as it has under the rescue government? Nearly three years down, Imo children still study under trees and dilapidated structures while Rochas plays politics with his fraudulent education policy. What do we have to show for all the money he has borrowed on our behalf but aimless, needless and unnecessary structures aimed at deceiving people who have no time , or just don't want to see beyond the surface?

The workers are groaning, traders are groaning, contractors are groaning, even his special assistants and commissioners are no better. Please write about Imo state from a reasonable perspective with the objective of helping and not destroying the good people of the Eastern heartland.

I don't know Rochas neither have I seen him in my life. Everything I write is the truth and I've not repeated any pictures. Any picture I repeat is an update as seen in the last one. I know that people from the Owerri axis think that its their turn to produce Governor and believe that a smear campaign will help achieve that but reality is that Rochas has done well as testified by everyone that either passed through Imo or came back home this festive period including some of his worst critics. People need to learn that development comes through sacrifice and prudence at least for a few years and forget about sharing and squandering of Imo's limited funds.

Like I wrote earlier, upgrading of old roads and urban renewal is a very big achievement but you seem to downplay it by saying the road was inexistence. I'm sure that if FG reconstructs Enugu/PH express today people will claim they were speeding on the road in 1969 therefore the FG did nothing. Please write with conscience and stop lying.

Now these are real people and not Nairaland and not Abagworo. At least Kissinger is a known critic of Okorocha. If you go through these comments by real people you'll realize the dimension where hatred by some sections for Rochas is coming from.

https://m.facebook.com/kissinger.ikeokwu/posts/711228742229977

https://twitter.com/Robirobi1/status/415885480560164865?p=v

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by FACE(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2014
I was in Owerri in November and saw with my own eyes some of the alternative routes created by Rochas and I also had a glimpse of Owerri Road in Okigwe. Anyone that says that Rochas has done nothing in Imo is a blatant liar.

When Abia decided to relocate the timber shed in Umuahia ( very good decision by Orji), Imo decided to build an industrial market at OnuImo. That market is very active today and is in effect closer to some people in umuahia than the new timber market and new market. The only problem with the market is that I think it should have been sited at least 50 meters away from the main road and restricted to the southern side of the road, but that market has created employment for many people and will increase the state's revenue.

The traffic problem in Owerri is quite a nuisance but avoidable. The by passes were created to ease traffic, but vehicles seem to grow from the ground and cause even more traffic. Driving through junctions seems be on a first to chook head rule and is very chaotic. It is very obvious that Alvan junction with Sam Mbakwe Boulevard needs a flyover or at least a functional traffic light to control traffic at that point. Same goes for the by pass in front of Holy Ghost.

I saw the covered drains at Whetheral Road and I was alarmed. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. The contractor should have removed the old random culverts and de-sludged the drains before covering the drains. I saw through the gaps that the drains have lost their function as a drain. Anyone that grew up in Owerri knows that the drains along the roads within town are all linked through very deep underground sewer system, so I think that the shoddy job will create a flooding problem in future. I am sure that the same thing has also happened in other areas with covered drains. I don't know what's up with Owerri and Aba people with throwing stuff in the drains and canals. Umuahia also has open drains but they seem to understand the function of the drains and you literally can drink from their drains and central canal.

I think Rochas should also restore and expand the water works. Government can actually make some money from water supply and people will be happier and those ugly bore hole tanks will disappear. That reminds me of the ugly gates, which will become breeding grounds for vermin.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2014
FACE:

I think Rochas should also restore and expand the water works. Government can actually make some money from water supply and people will be happier and those ugly bore hole tanks will disappear. That reminds me of the ugly gates, which will become breeding grounds for vermin.

That's a very important and challenging life changing project that seems to be relegated to the background. Most of the governments and people in Nigeria seem to have made do with boreholes as the only source of water. I think the Orlu and Okigwe area in particular needs it more than other parts of Imo State because of the water problems there. All the past Governments tried but none succeeded in revamping the Orlu and Okigwe water schemes. Worst is that roads have been constructed without baring in mind any provisions for underground water piping.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by achi4u(m): 5:37am On Jan 03, 2014
That wetheral road is really beautiful ...I love those iron protection.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amakenny: 1:27am On Jan 04, 2014
Abagworo:

That's a very important and challenging life changing project that seems to be relegated to the background. Most of the governments and people in Nigeria seem to have made do with boreholes as the only source of water. I think the Orlu and Okigwe area in particular needs it more than other parts of Imo State because of the water problems there. All the past Governments tried but none succeeded in revamping the Orlu and Okigwe water schemes. Worst is that roads have been constructed without baring in mind any provisions for underground water piping.

It is shifting their responsibilities to a latter govt - I mean, today's govts that ignore the matter of public water supply for those they lead.

Building of Orlu regional water scheme long proposed by IMSG was next in line of water schemes to be built in Imo state when Okorocha came into office. But Rochas came to office and immediately declared that his govt had privatized water supply in Imo state.

Ohakim was promising inquiring people that his govt would start Orlu water scheme - until he was swept out of office. Owerri and Okigwe have billions of naira worth public water supply infrastructures lying under their soil surfaces today. Any govt can put in less to reactivate the water infrastructures in Okigwe and Owerri.

Gov Rochas Okorocha ought to denounce this privatization of water supply thing. In the developed world where private companies take charge of city water supply, govts do not just hands off the matter.

The city of Orlu is about half a million population, how can a city be built without urban water supply system? Private water boreholes are not pure sources of water for domestic use.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www./embed/video/x19833w"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www./video/x19833w_orlurd_travel" target="_blank">Orlurd</a> <i>by <a href="http://www./abaguoro" target="_blank">abaguoro</a></i>
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amakenny: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^I'll start taking interest in this and Rochas other landmark projects when i see pics of appreciable progress being made!

The foundation for this was laid since last year, yet no updates; which only tells me that it's been abandoned.
No work on site of proposed Prince Hotel, Orlu, since one and half years ago when Speaker Uwajimogu laid the foundation. Unfortunately, it was recently relayed to Imo state House of Assenbly during the last budget presentation that work on Prince Hotel Orlu, and Orlu sports stadium were progressing. Not true. Orlu stadium remains destroyed under Okorocha govt, it shall be Nigeria's scandal of the century if Okorocha leaves office without a new stadiuum or old one rebuilt in Orlu.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
amakenny: No work on site of proposed Prince Hotel, Orlu, since one and half years ago when Speaker Uwajimogu laid the foundation. Unfortunately, it was recently relayed to Imo state House of Assenbly during the last budget presentation that work on Prince Hotel Orlu, and Orlu sports stadium were progressing. Not true. Orlu stadium remains destroyed under Okorocha govt, it shall be Nigeria's scandal of the century if Okorocha leaves office without a new stadiuum or old one rebuilt in Orlu.

www.goal.com/en/news/1656/nigeria/2012/02/02/2882220/nigeria-premier-league-ban-stadiums-in-katsina-ala-and-orlu

It is always good to understand issues before politicizing it. What's the use of the Stadium if it cannot host league game? I think what they had there was like the Hero's square or mini-stadium and not like a Stadium. It needed an upgrade to make it useable. I think this thread is not really about condemning Rochas or supporting Jonathan but about showcasing Imo State. I'll need to open a new one showcasing only the good of Imo and not for people to lie or blackmail or distort for political reasons.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2014
Abagworo..

I have come to the conclusion that you either are a direct benefactor of Rochas' government or you just have a beautiful mind..

That's all..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:45am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2014
Okija_juju: Abagworo..

I have come to the conclusion that you either are a direct benefactor of Rochas' government or you just have a beautiful mind..

That's all..

I belong to the later. Just study my contributions. I want Nigeria better and free of tribalism.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2014

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:42am On Jan 05, 2014

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:46am On Jan 05, 2014

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:08am On Jan 05, 2014

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ikeyman00(m): 2:38am On Jan 05, 2014
@@@

this is no way justify all the money coming in

so we say how evil and greedy can it get?

tell me

some people deserve to be fed to crocs for real

we are not having it PERIOD
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyegecha(f): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2014
If there is no ulterior motive or direct gain from the fraudulent government, then i will call it sheer gullibility or naivety; anything but beauty of the mind. A clear vision, uncompromising truthfulness and insight are part of a beautiful mind.
Abagworo:

I belong to the later. Just study my contributions. I want Nigeria better and free of tribalism.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 6:00am On Jan 05, 2014
Stop selling this lie
Rockview is owned by Chief Alex Ekwueme, he recently sold it to a group of investors that in collaboration with him are renovating the hotel.
You haven't posted a road that wasn't there before Rochas. Owerri has been beautiful for ages, we're not going to come here now and say the beautiful pictures of owerri are because Rochas came and build this city out of sand. Please stop. I'm not going to say his government is 100% ajiroro but as it stands we're the most indebted igbo state. This is the highest disgrace possible. On top of this imolites are having a hard time seeing where this money is going outside of trotting the country campaigning for an APC candidate that doesn't exist. What about these locals didn't exist in these locals 6 years ago? Do you think it's today that Wethedral started to wear a civilized face? Stop with the falsehood.

Okorocha is a clown. He's an absolute disgrace and the age where our state's highest seat is a stepping stone for anyone's federal ambition or business expansion is over. Time is no longer on our side, we have no space for lies. Okorocha has erected 1 school out of the '300' he set to do upon getting elected.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2014
Ikengawo: Stop selling this lie
Rockview is owned by Chief Alex Ekwueme, he recently sold it to a group of investors that in collaboration with him are renovating the hotel.
You haven't posted a road that wasn't there before Rochas. Owerri has been beautiful for ages, we're not going to come here now and say the beautiful pictures of owerri are because Rochas came and build this city out of sand. Please stop. I'm not going to say his government is 100% ajiroro but as it stands we're the most indebted igbo state. This is the highest disgrace possible. On top of this imolites are having a hard time seeing where this money is going outside of trotting the country campaigning for an APC candidate that doesn't exist. What about these locals didn't exist in these locals 6 years ago? Do you think it's today that Wethedral started to wear a civilized face? Stop with the falsehood.
Okorocha is a clown. He's an absolute disgrace and the age where our state's highest seat is a stepping stone for anyone's federal ambition or business expansion is over. Time is no longer on our side, we have no space for lies. Okorocha has erected 1 school out of the '300' he set to do upon getting elected.

This thread is about showcasing Imo State and not for lies aimed at discrediting the obvious. Remember we are in internet age and its easy to dig up some old videos of these same places to appreciate the changes. Your hypocrisy is legendary. What did Chime for example do in Enugu during his 1st tenure? Was it not upgrading of existing roads and urban renewal? It is always right to be truthful and leave out unnecessary bitterness because one can no longer get free access to public funds. Most of Imo and Abia debts were incurred by Sam Mbakwe and I don't see anything wrong with that because he used it for some infrastructural development. Are you aware that Cross-river is the most indebted State in the East? Akwa-Ibom is now the 2nd most indebted State even though having the highest allocation in Nigeria? I also put it to you that Imo's debt has not increased under this administration. You people are the ones creating imaginary debt without a single evidence just for political reasons maybe because you are feeling bitter at the level of progress with little funds.

What you owe this thread is to go snap pictures of beautiful Imo State and upload.

This is Wetheral Road as at 2012. Tell me you can't see any differences now. Courtesy naijatv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLJr1yGiw3Y
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
You haven't posted a road that wasn't there before Rochas.

Rockview hotel is owned by Vincent Obianodo who also owns "The Young motors" and is a private investment. All the roads in Orlu I posted were not there before Rochas and so is the Owerr/Aba road. We all remember the Nekede/FUTO road which is a federal road and how it was politicized late last year. Visit there and see the level of work.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOSON1: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Those newly built roads are ok, but look kinda rough around the edges! They don't have that 'finished look' like you see with the roads in say Uyo! The contractor should go back and finish the job so all the roads look pristine and new! And they should plant more trees as well.

Also, the state (or local) gov't should sweep all the roads well.....the sand/rubbish gathering on the sides is very annoying!

Overall it's a good job from the gov't! Now waiting to see some other projects like schools, hospitals/clinics and other new investments in the state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
IGBO-SON:
Those newly built roads are ok, but look kinda rough around the edges! They don't have that 'finished look' like you see with the roads in say Uyo! The contractor should go back and finish the job so all the roads look pristine and new! And they should plant more trees as well.

Also, the state (or local) gov't should sweep all the roads well.....the sand/rubbish gathering on the sides is very annoying!

Overall it's a good job from the gov't! Now waiting to see some other projects like schools, hospitals/clinics and other new investments in the state.

I'm happy you observed that its not completely finished. There is no aorta of sand on the roads and they are completely neat. I believe you've not visited Uyo but is making your assessments based on pictures snapped immediately the road was painted. The roads there are quite sandy and most have open drainages and no walkways. I like your taste and that is what every sane Nigerian should demand. You should however not be scared of demanding same in Uyo or any other place or turning blind eye for whatsoever reason.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amakenny: 12:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Abagworo:

www.goal.com/en/news/1656/nigeria/2012/02/02/2882220/nigeria-premier-league-ban-stadiums-in-katsina-ala-and-orlu

It is always good to understand issues before politicizing it. What's the use of the Stadium if it cannot host league game? I think what they had there was like the Hero's square or mini-stadium and not like a Stadium. It needed an upgrade to make it useable. I think this thread is not really about condemning Rochas or supporting Jonathan but about showcasing Imo State. I'll need to open a new one showcasing only the good of Imo and not for people to lie or blackmail or distort for political reasons.

I am on ground and understand the issues at stake here more than you.

Before Okorocha came on board as Imo state governor, then Orlu modern sports stadium hosted international club football competition - that was when Dan Anyiam stadium, Owerri, was undergoing major repair works - when Ohakim was governor.

Orlu sports Stadium was completely built with modern flood lights by 2007 - save for tartan tracks that were about to be laid by the contracting firm before Ohakim came to office. The stadium was dedicated to Sam Okwaraji and commissioned by OBJ in May 2007.

Okorocha came in as governor in 2011 and instituted a probe panel on the stadium - for who knows why. Thereafter, demolition of the stadium started.

It was within that period that demolition started under Okorocha govt - between January to February 2012 - that a team of Nigeria Premier League stadia assessors declared the Orlu stadium unfit for Premier league soccer competitions.

By the way, what is there to defend in the fact that it is about two-and-half years since more than half a million youths in Orlu zone have not engaged in their usual zonal sports competition due to lack of stadium complex - as before Okorocha came to office? Never happened since Nigeria got independence in 1960, about which time the Orlu township stadium came into existence.

Common sense dictates that before the old stadium is demolished, a new one must be in place. But only a foundation block laid in Orlu about two years ago for a new stadium is all there is there.

This is no politics: Okorocha has to restore the old stadium as it was the day he came in to office - or complete a new one before this year ends.

For your info, the Youtube video of Orlu you pasted has been in existence in the last four years. Unless you want to let us believe Orlu-Owerri Rd in Owerri is what you have have as Orlu.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 5:28am On Jan 06, 2014
amakenny:

I am on ground and understand the issues at stake here more than you.

Before Okorocha came on board as Imo state governor, then Orlu modern sports stadium hosted international club football competition - that was when Dan Anyiam stadium, Owerri, was undergoing major repair works - when Ohakim was governor.

Orlu sports Stadium was completely built with modern flood lights by 2007 - save for tartan tracks that were about to be laid by the contracting firm before Ohakim came to office. The stadium was dedicated to Sam Okwaraji and commissioned by OBJ in May 2007.

Okorocha came in as governor in 2011 and instituted a probe panel on the stadium - for who knows why. Thereafter, demolition of the stadium started.

It was within that period that demolition started under Okorocha govt - between January to February 2012 - that a team of Nigeria Premier League stadia assessors declared the Orlu stadium unfit for Premier league soccer competitions.

By the way, what is there to defend in the fact that it is about two-and-half years since more than half a million youths in Orlu zone have not engaged in their usual zonal sports competition due to lack of stadium complex - as before Okorocha came to office? Never happened since Nigeria got independence in 1960, about which time the Orlu township stadium came into existence.

Common sense dictates that before the old stadium is demolished, a new one must be in place. But only a foundation block laid in Orlu about two years ago for a new stadium is all there is there.

This is no politics: Okorocha has to restore the old stadium as it was the day he came in to office - or complete a new one before this year ends.

For your info, the Youtube video of Orlu you pasted has been in existence in the last four years. Unless you want to let us believe Orlu-Owerri Rd in Owerri is what you have have as Orlu.

You are not sincere at all. I don't have any youtube video of Orlu right now but I have the one I took 3 years ago in 2011 which will later be compared with any recent one for all to see. What PDP couldn't do in 12 years has been done in 2 and half years. Since you claim to be on ground, you should be the one populating this thread with good pictures of Imo State because it is more than Ohakim or Rochas or whoever. The way you people respond like I'm a politician or an APC member competing with you is funny to me. I visit Imo often and have done so for much of my entire life and I've never witnessed the level of development as the last 2 years. It is a miracle to me especially with regards to Orlu in particular. Imagine if the 12 years of PDP was like this, we would have been on another level. Udenwa and Ohakim tried but a combination of both is not up to the level of development I've seen under Okorocha.

This picture is from Orlu. You can look for older pictures and compare.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amakenny: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
abagoro:

You are not sincere at all. I don't have any youtube video of Orlu right now but I have the one I took 3 years ago in 2011 which will later be compared with any recent one for all to see. What PDP couldn't do in 12 years has been done in 2 and half years. Since you claim to be on ground, you should be the one populating this thread with good pictures of Imo State because it is more than Ohakim or Rochas or whoever. The way you people respond like I'm a politician or an APC member competing with you is funny to me. I visit Imo often and have done so for much of my entire life and I've never witnessed the level of development as the last 2 years. It is a miracle to me especially with regards to Orlu in particular. Imagine if the 12 years of PDP was like this, we would have been on another level. Udenwa and Ohakim tried but a combination of both is not up to the level of development I've seen under Okorocha.

This picture is from Orlu. You can look for older pictures and compare.

You made a blanket statement of insincerity. Issue I dwelt on was the destroyed Orlu Sports stadium, but you completely evaded discussion on that, but instead pasted a picture of new road and street light of Orlu.
I can tell you one thing: Okorocha brought street lights and dual carriage streets to Orlu for the first time. And people out here - including Yours Truly - hail him for that. But note must be taken: the total length of these roads built in Orlu urban so far may not add up to 3km. Most amazing: Amaigbo Rd that has developments up to 3km frm the city centre was stopped with a roundabout after around 350 meters from the city centre after St. Joseph's church - that's all.
In essence, add the costs of building and lighting up these few roads in Orlu by this govt, the total cost may not reach half of what it did cost previous govts to build the Orlu sports stadium which is now destroyed under this govt.

Therefore, unless the Orlu sports stadium is restored before the end of this year, a great scandal is building up for Okorocha-led govt.

Again, without completing the Orlu urban drainage project started by late Gov. Ikwechegh, these roads built by Okorocha-govt shall be washed away very soon - the same manner the roads built by PDP govts here have mostly been washed away. So whither the hoopla about urban development in Orlu?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
amakenny:

You made a blanket statement of insincerity. Issue I dwelt on was the destroyed Orlu Sports stadium, but you completely evaded discussion on that, but instead pasted a picture of new road and street light of Orlu.
I can tell you one thing: Okorocha brought street lights and dual carriage streets to Orlu for the first time. And people out here - including Yours Truly - hail him for that. But note must be taken: the total length of these roads built in Orlu urban so far may not add up to 3km. Most amazing: Amaigbo Rd that has developments up to 3km frm the city centre was stopped with a roundabout after around 350 meters from the city centre after St. Joseph's church - that's all.
In essence, add the costs of building and lighting up these few roads in Orlu by this govt, the total cost may not reach half of what it did cost previous govts to build the Orlu sports stadium which is now destroyed under this govt.

Therefore, unless the Orlu sports stadium is restored before the end of this year, a great scandal is building up for Okorocha-led govt.

Again, without completing the Orlu urban drainage project started by late Gov. Ikwechegh, these roads built by Okorocha-govt shall be washed away very soon - the same manner the roads built by PDP govts here have mostly been washed away. So whither the hoopla about urban development in Orlu?

"Guy". I know you are a guy. This thread is not about your politics of Ohakim or whatever non-entity but about a State which you claim to be yours. The thread is to showcase the State, its beauty and its development and not to attack the Governor or look for what he has not done. Even Fashola still has a lot undone. USA still has a lot undone. The march is still on and we must be proud to showcase the beauty of our State irrespective of who's manning the affairs at the moment.

Its the same way I'm proud of Naija even though Jonathan is not doing well because its bigger than Jonathan, you and I.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by DerideGull(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2014

I have stopped paying any mind to Abagoro with constant posting of pictures of Owerre that existed when Mallam Rochas Okorocha was a political thug in Jos, Plateau State. I had been driving on Owerre/Orlu and Whetheral roads since the 80s.

Abagoro and fellow sycophants have been agog to shower silly praises on Mallam Rochas Okorocha yet to provide iota of pictures of aforementioned wonders in Orlu.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
DerideGull:

Abagoro and fellow sycophants have been agog to shower silly praises on Mallam Rochas Okorocha yet to provide iota of pictures of aforementioned wonders in Orlu.

You are funny. Many of the pictures I posted like the one above is from Orlu. Any time I have the chance, I'll still travel to Orlu and snap pictures myself. Nothing took me there this period but I promise to share pictures later on this thread. Most of the roads in Imo are now nearing 90% completion which means they could be completed before the end of this year.

Owerri wasn't as beautiful as it is at the moment and it is unarguable. 100% of drainages were open in Owerri as at 2011 and there were hardly walkways on the major Roads. The dividers on the roads were either in shambles or funny like the one previously on Orlu Road. I will once again show pictures of same spot 2011 vs 2013.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
In DerideGull's eyes there has been no changes or improvement on this road. The 1st one is Orlu Road in 2011 while the 2nd is the same Orlu Road in 2013. I'm sure by December this year, the Road will be complete with markings and it will still look same in Dede's myopized eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.