Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2435928 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (1023) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I agree with you....it is an ugly sight! But it's the reality we have to live with for now! All those kekes are feeding families and sending kids to school, and we shouldn't overlook that!
exactly what i am also thinking..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
berem:
how many highways are there in Owerri? Please don't suggest another hardship on Imo people.

Nothing makes me happy like chattering keke to anywhere I wanna go in Owerri. grin grin
thanx for been considerates..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranqueen: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
berem:
Fresh okro soup is ready for lovers of the delicacy. cheesy
Nne slow down on meatoo the thing go make you old!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Things can only get better in Imo State

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranqueen: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cyberknight:
Looking at all these pictures reminds me of Ohakim days when there were snazzy adverts on CNN about Imo State, obviously propaganda stunts designed to attract people and cover up the fact that the government was in fact doing nothing. These pictures are just the same thing. The only thing those pictures prove is that the current goovernor is as good at disseminating propaganda as the last one was. I was in Owerri 2 weeks ago, and the real fact is that Owerri is a disaster zone, and people are lamenting loudly.

First of all, the roads are in a serious mess. For some reason, the governor came up with a strange building program which wasnt well thought through and has ended by leaving half of the town's roads very similar to how it must have looked after the war. Contractors came and poured red sand on the roads, painted themblack and went away. The rains came and wrought havoc and now many streets are cut off, erosion is eating away many areas in Prefab and Federal Housing, etc.

The governor has come up with a plan to sell off the state general hospitals to a Northern consortium. Civil servants protested loudly and the plan was temporarily shelved. There is also a plan to collect ALL the primary schools in Owerri into one vast compound. Sounds laudable, but the whole point of government funded education is to provide access to education where you live. Imagine if all the primary schools in Lagos were located at one point, say at Unilag for example, and all the primary school pupils in Lagos all have to come to Akoka everyday.

And of course, the Imo State Govt has learnt the lesson from the Lagos State Givt, and is imposing all sorts of new taxes and levies on the suffering people. There is a "borehole" tax, to be paid by people who have boreholes. Does this sound reasonable? Isnt it the givernment's responsiblity to provide water, not to tax peeople who have suffered enough and have had to provide amenities for themselves? There is also a "rent tax" to be paid by all landlords in Owerri, so of course, lookk forward to a new rent increase in Owerri soon. And so forth.

Like most of the Southeastern states, Imo State is NOT working. What is wrong with the Igbo man, and why are we the worst governed people in Nigeria? Something to do with the old saying "Igbo enweghi eze"?
I notice no one answered you about the new tax system imposed, owned and collected by Tinubus company the same one molesting Lagosians! berem called you bad belle in 2012 she has been on Tinubus nuts for some years now!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
In taking imo state to a great height, it is a collective duty let's don't leave the job for the state government alone.

Always pay your necessary tax, make sure u build your house at where necessary, don't build your house on drainage.... Also make sure u comply with the government agencies. Imo is your own, my own, our own

Also remember to support the government
#rochasweknow
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Nne slow down on meatoo the thing go make you old!
does meat make one old? Anyway,that is while meat and not red meat.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
berem:

Fat makes one look older than his/her age and much meat causes weight gain. Imela kpole nnem?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikwokrikwo: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
RareDiamond:
Things can only get better in Imo State
What is it with you and hotels? Are you a prostitute?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Fat makes one look older than his/her age and much meat causes weight gain. Imela kpole nnem?
are you gonna indirectly call me a BBW today again? grin angry
That is not red meat but white meat and smoked fish.

Adi m mma nwoke oma.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranqueen: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
berem:
yes the over consumption of meat does age the body. Our bodies are not made to consume meat everyday, our ancestors did not eat like that. As for me Seafood only. Also cows milk is so bad for us especially tin my Aunties have all follow me in Lagos you will see how they drop pounds in under year, looking fresh!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
yes the over consumption of meat does age the body. Our bodies are not made to consume meat everyday, our ancestors did not eat like that. As for me Seafood only. Also cows milk is so bad for us especially tin my Aunties have all follow me in Lagos you will see how they drop pounds in under year, looking fresh!
well I have stopped eating red meat a long time ago. I eat white meat,chicken and fish.

Back to topic...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

LoL
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
berem:
are you gonna indirectly call me a BBW today again? grin angry
That is not red meat but white meat and smoked fish.

Adi m mma nwoke oma.

Abeg no vex. Was only kidding that day. I know you are cute.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Abeg no vex. Was only kidding that day. I know you are cute.
I no vex again. kiss kiss
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
No am not. But if you have any level of intelligence you would have realized that this thread is to showcase the beauty of Ala Imo State. Instead of being a lousy and mischievous trouble maker while not contribute by showing us your pictures of Imo State.

Ikwokrikwo:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ala Imo State di mma

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Imo State

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
rarediamond,
which city b dat o,cos e no resemble ikenegbu layout o..
nice structural building anyway..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikwokrikwo: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
RareDiamond:
No am not. But if you have any level of intelligence you would have realized that this thread is to showcase the beauty of Ala Imo State. Instead of being a lousy and mischievous trouble maker while not contribute by showing us your pictures of Imo State.

So the best way to contribute is to be repeating pictures of hotels?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
You need to see your doctor if your are so blind to see other lovely pictures of Imo State i have posted here. You should assist us with lovely pictures and good news instead of making unintelligent comments.

Ikwokrikwo:

So the best way to contribute is to be repeating pictures of hotels?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
RareDiamond:
You need to see your doctor if your are so blind to see other lovely pictures of Imo State i have posted here. You should assist us with lovely pictures and good news instead of making unintelligent comments.

GBAM...ok he keeps quiet if he cant
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Zonacom(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
biafranking:
GBAM...ok he keeps quiet if he cant
Guy pls do something about the poo in your signature. Its too childish and stupid.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Zonacom:

Guy pls do something about the poo in your signature. Its too childish and stupid.
they deserve it
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2015
New look of changing Concorde hotel.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2015
More of Concorde interior.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
Chinedu Alaegbu aka Nedu09 show up here right now or you have yourself to blame.

Also needed here is Donatus Emeka Okpara aka Emmysoftyou, Biafranking, lovepoems

Both of you should come now and kneel down.

CC: Scatterboss, GeneralTomson, Reborn1, Extractor101, Injector101, M16Surveillance
respect yourself chino. Ewu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2015
oneeast:
respect yourself, you are old enough to be a grandfather
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2015
How? Am only trying to quote the dude. How are mine quoting myself here?

customized13:
respect yourself chino. Ewu
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2015
oneeast:
How? Am only trying to quote the dude. How are mine quoting myself here?

everybody know that's you with another moniker, please drop this old fashion and do things in a more professional way. You go dey open new moniker every time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (1023) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)