Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,139 members, 7,856,549 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2430816 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (1023) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
I think Igbos are one. smiley

abagoro:

Igbo is one in the sense of ethnicity and language but practically there has been obvious fragmentation which predates present political scenario. I am one man that wished Igbo were really one but my life experiences seem to contradict that wish. Forget Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nedu05:
The pictures are not to be doubted if only you can cross-check those pictures properly. They are the true reflection of the school at the moment, call anybody to confirm.

If they are true ..i then give up on imsu and imo state

I still doubt this
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

I still doubt this
believe what chino is posting and you can believe anything
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
tonychristopher,my main brother from nnewi,you re viewing..
Tomorow you will argue with me you want biafra republic..
Hope you see what is always happening with imolites and anambrarians...
Hope you can see what biafrans re doing to themselves..
Hope you see why ikwerres,ukwani and ika denials..
Bro..this mess gat to stop..

I see oooo Nsogbu Di ..madu ka ana aria
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
It is not about giving up, its about standing for the truth which we all believe in.. tongue

tonychristopher:

I still doubt this
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Asha, those pictures are true reflection of owerri particularly. The IMSU admin block is real go and confirm it now.

asha8
:
believe what chino is posting and you can believe anything
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
emmvsoftyou:
on my part I think those pictures are real.

Most of those pictures are from Onitsha and Aba with few from Owerri and precisely IMSU junction, old Okigwe gate, Chukwuma Nwoha and Ihiagwa road. All those roads have been repaired but Chukwuma Nwoha which was ongoing when I passed there last.

We all know that every town has bad roads but Owerri has the most percentage tarred roads in the East compared to the bad ones. The elections is over and light of APC won the darkness of satanic PDP. The losers should go and rest while APC try to salvage the already deplorable sutuation we've found ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
abagoro:

Most of those pictures are from Onitsha and Aba with few from Owerri and precisely IMSU junction, old Okigwe gate, Chukwuma Nwoha and Ihiagwa road. All those roads have been repaired but Chukwuma Nwoha which was ongoing when I passed there last.

We all know that every town has bad roads but Owerri has the most percentage tarred roads in the East compared to the bad ones. The elections is over and light of APC won the darkness of satanic PDP. The losers should go and rest while APC try to salvage the already deplorable sutuation we've found ourselves.
Enugu tops owerri in percentage tarred roads lets be honest here

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nedu05:
It is not about giving up, its about standing for the truth which we all believe in.. tongue

Which truth ..pls tell me
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmvsoftyou: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
i will not agree with you on that. i schooled in owerri. at 98% of those pictures are owerri. let us say the truth for once. most the roads in owerri are bad, i wonder where you got 'most are goo'?

abagoro:

Most of those pictures are from Owerri with few from Orlu and precisely IMSU junction, old Okigwe gate, Chukwuma Nwoha and Ihiagwa road. All those roads have been repaired but Chukwuma Nwoha which was ongoing when I passed there last.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
abagoro:

IMSU junction road is good. There's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
the truth is that we have a serious problem in imo state. most of the roads are bad.

tonychristopher:

Which truth ..pls tell me
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
emmvsoftyou:
i will not agree with you on that. i schooled in owerri. at 98% of those pictures are owerri. let us say the truth for once

sshut up Chino! You didn't school at Owerri.

Bloody impostor!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmvsoftyou: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
IMSU junction has deteriorated. Please go back there and find out. Do you want picture confirmation?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ihedioha2015: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
They are still arguing. We have just entered another 4yrs of waste. When shall imo state be truly rescued. We are doomed. Out of silliness they chose scammer ahead of a true performer.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
IMSU junction road is good. There's nothing wrong with it.

Those pictures were taken before you passed there. Go to page 26 of this thread and see same pictures. IMSU junction is good now.

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/26
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is a lie from the pit toilet. I passed there just last week, IMSU junction is horribly bad now, with erosion eating most of the road for example below. We need to get our government to work or we booth them out.

Abagworo:

Those pictures were taken before you passed there. Go to page 26 of this thread and see same pictures. IMSU junction is good now.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Abagworo:

yes IMSU junction is good now. My annoyance is the pedestrial bridge which no one uses except to post banners. The bridge is very useless.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
RareDiamond:

The construction of Imo gateway international market in oru local government have started.
you might have to prove this
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
IMSU junction is horribly bad, please let us tell the truth. This government is using our brain while some of you are here defending failure.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
yes IMSU junction is good now. My annoyance is the pedestrial bridge which no one uses except to post banners. The bridge is very useless.

The bridge is useful but Nigerians prefer to cross the road and many have died on that junction which prompted the construction of the foot bridge.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
we need to get the government to work for us and not defending mediocrity. what about the city gates? The contractors should be arrested immediately. Imo nga iri mma ozo. cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmvsoftyou: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good job nedu05, please let us open up for once. This govt is a failure.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
asha80:
you might have to prove this

Its a useless private investment. The money should have been used to build an industry than market stores that will remain unused in the next 20 years. He should move the market to Aba or Onitsha.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
I think we need more hotels in Imo state than industries. Owerri is begging for more hotels and we should encourage our people to build more.

Abagworo:

Its a useless private investment. The money should have been used to build an industry than market stores that will remain unused in the next 20 years. He should move the market to Aba or Onitsha.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Abagworo:

it is actually a private investment not govt..i wonder if the people behind it actually did feasibility studies before agreeing to build it there..the first time I saw the report I actually wanted toblaugh
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
I think govt should build hotel at that site.

asha80:
it is actually a private investment not govt..i wonder if the people behind it actually did feasibility studies before agreeing to build it there..the first time I saw the report I actually wanted toblaugh
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
what about the princess hotel in okigwe? Has it been abandoned? we need these hotels to shore up our IGR and create more employment for our boys and girls lipsrsealed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Princess Hotel Okigwe Collapses

The multi-million Naira Princess Hotel, Okigwe, being constructed by Imo State Government, has collapsed.

Vanguard investigation revealed that the structure, which was still at its early stages, crumbled after the concrete beams were put in place by the contracting firm.

It was also gathered that no life was lost in the incident but a civil engineer, who spoke on strict grounds of anonymity, blamed the crash on substandard materials or a possible plan by the contractor to cut corners.

Reacting to the incident, the Senior Special Assistant (Media) to the Governor, Mr. Sam Onwuemeodo, described the hotel as “an on-going project that has not got to a level one would say it has collapsed”.

While saying that the project is still at its elementary stage, Onwuemeodo however explained that “what fell down was the form-work for the reinforced concrete slab, which the engineers handling the project said could not have fallen without being hit with hard object”.

Answering a question, Onwuemeodo said that the suspicion that the form-work for the reinforced concrete slab was forced down with a strong object has been taken note of and the government has already taken steps to investigate the suspicion of sabotage.

The SSA further said that the engineer’s claim “has also raised the issue of sabotage”, stressing that the people who had rushed to the media to raise the alarm that the Princess Hotel has collapsed are the same people who have been telling their audience that the project does not exist.

“It is therefore unfortunate that few elements in the state have decided not to see the numerous achievements of the state government in less than three years, but are only interested in negative stories about the government”, the SSA said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/princess-hotel-okigwe-collapses/

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (1023) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.