Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,694 members, 7,865,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2436984 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (1024) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yeske2(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ravaging mad men, Chino i dey greet o.
Edited..
I made this thread get to 200 pages.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is a cursed state of Imo and thread, we want it to reach 200pages by force. Owerre is a horrible habitat that is worse than Aba.

customized13 aka ideynl1, more threads on you is coming shortly. Brace up

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by winniz: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
[s][/s]InternalAuditor:
This is a cursed state of Imo and thread, we want it to reach 200pages by force. Owerre is a horrible habitat that is worse than Aba.

customized13 aka ideynl1, more threads on you is coming shortly. Brace up[s][/s]

Chinonso Dike, you are a very shameless deranged fool, at your old age you refused to grow up shame on you mad man !!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
God bless Imo State, The Eastern Heartland.

200 pages and counting ...

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dollyak(f): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abagworro:
This is the real Owerri Imo state. Please let us be sincere for once. I am not cut out for this nonsense.

Thanks for these pictures, I prefer this kind of pictures are shown for awareness purpose so as to shame okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
You are completely wrong Chino. Below are real pictures of Owerri not the nonsense fake pictures you are posting. You are a big for nothing boy.

Abagworo:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chino you better grow up to your age.

Abagworro:

Who is chino? I am now chino because I have decided to stand for the truth? Haba!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chino once used this fake moniker of "Abagworro" to derail Enugu thread and I got the abuses. When one weights my contributions and use his sincere heart to judge you will accept the fact that I am a little blunt and very truthful. I want the best for Igboland, Nigeria and Africa.

There are 2 sets of people that either condemn Imo State or our Governor. They are Anambra and Mbaise people. Thats another blunt truth even though a good number of them are uninterested or not involved. They are equaly the ones abusing Amaechi and Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
Foolish poverty inflicted b.astard, of course we are here to bare the truth for all to see. You keep feeding your viewers with false pictures but now the true pictures have emerged. Anambrans are not interested in your useless Imo state, you are the one always courting for trouble..and when you do you will not be man enough to weather the storm and contain it when it starts.

I stand for the truth always and I must keep saying the truth and busting any of your bubbles. I have come to camp here to check your stup1dity. Okorocha is a criminal, he has ran Imo state aground. Today the useless state of Imo is owing over 11 months salaries, the worst in the whole country. The entire state is grounded in poverty and misery with all the few projects embarked on abandoned due to non payment of contractors despite the fact that he borrowed over 200 billion within 4 years but with nothing anywhere on the ground to show for it. What a shame!
I will always stand for the truth for the progress of Igboland, Nigeria and
Africa!

[s][/s]

Imo State is only owing one month salary which is about being paid just 2 weeks late. I wonder why you guys are not yet tired after the election defeat.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Egbu Road. Roads lined with trees is normal here.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cjrane: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
We attained the 200 pages mark!

Whether some of it were as a result of madness, its an achievement nonetheless .

Mods abeg clean this and Anambra thread and ban the MOFOs
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yeske2(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abagworo:
Chino once used this fake moniker of "Abagworro" to derail Enugu thread and I got the abuses. When one weights my contributions and use his sincere heart to judge you will accept the fact that I am a little blunt and very truthful. I want the best for Igboland, Nigeria and Africa.

There are 2 sets of people that either condemn Imo State or our Governor. They are Anambra and Mbaise people. Thats another blunt truth even though a good number of them are uninterested or not involved. They are equaly the ones abusing Amaechi and Port Harcourt.
Do i need to repeat it that you are as useless as Chino, why bringing Anambra into you and Chino's nuisance?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
abagoro:
Egbu Road. Roads lined with trees is normal here.

And where is the line?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yeske2:
Do i need to repeat it that you are as useless as Chino, why bringing Anambra into you and Chino's nuisance?

I am too big to engage Chino. I only wrote the blunt truth which you can verify any how or any where you want. It is Anambra and Mbaise people that are hell bent on giving wrong impression of Imo State. This includes the lies about civil servants being owed for 11 months. We all have people working in Imo State and can easily verify such nonsense.

They were equaly those who supported Jonathan's misrule.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Abagworo:

I am too big to engage Chino. I only wrote the blunt truth which you can verify any how or any where you want. It is Anambra and Mbaise people that are hell bent on giving wrong impression of Imo State. This includes the lies about civil servants being owed for 11 months. We all have people working in Imo State and can easily verify such nonsense.

can u explain wat u mean by mbaise people?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cjrane: 1:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Behold the Eastern Emirate Hotel, Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 5:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Yes you are too big because u are an old man of 39yrs who still live with her poor old mother. Lol

You court for trouble when the heat is turned on you will start blaming ur shadow.

Silly ediot are workers not owed 11months in Imo state? What is the lie there when Vanguard even reported it? Animal.

Abagworo:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Abagworo:

I am too big to engage Chino. I only wrote the blunt truth which you can verify any how or any where you want. It is Anambra people that are hell bent on giving wrong impression of Imo State. This includes the lies about civil servants being owed for 11 months. We all have people working in Imo State and can easily verify such nonsense.

Fixed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (1024) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.