Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,979 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2438223 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1025) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chiwude:
All thanks to your friend Abagworo. An effeminate fool who keeps pulling us into confrontation with Chino the accursed.
Tell that Ikwerre dude to carry along with him his insane Igala friend Chino out of our thread for good. We are no longer interested in his hypocritical views again. Igbo unity is non-negotiable.

My only moniker is Abagworo/abagoro and my only confrontation with Chino is the thread of Anambra hating Imo because they have chance of producing President today courtesy of Okorocha. Each time Chino has problem with people he will come to Imo thread to post rubbish. I ignore him and expect other Imolites to do same.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abagworo:

My only moniker is Abagworo/abagoro and my only confrontation with Chino is the thread of Anambra hating Imo because they have chance of producing President today courtesy of Okorocha. Each time Chino has problem with people he will come to Imo thread to post rubbish. I ignore him and expect other Imolites to do same.
No you don't! Probably you should start ignoring him henceforth. You're beginning to annoy me honestly! embarassed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cursed B.astard, I careless about the fat ugly clueless okoroawusa becoming president because we all know that its never gonna work. My area of interest is for you to avoid anything that has to do with Anambra and its people, until you do that I will always be around to traumatise you. I.diot

Check your profile, you are being followed 24/7 and every comment you make is perused and analyzed carefully.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=AstraNetwork post=35403543]Cursed B.astard, I careless about the fat ugly clueless okoroawusa becoming president because we all know that its never gonna work. My area of interest is for you to avoid anything that has to do with Anambra and its people, until you do that I will always be around to traumatise you. I.diot

Check your profile, you are being followed 24/7 and every comment you make is perused and analyzed carefully.

I knew you will come up with this which confirms in your own words that you ARE FOOL. Let me tell you no people calls Anambra is just a river kindly address them as Igbo people do i make my self perfectly clear?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=ROYALD post=35405637][/quote]

Foolish cursed Donald, go and kill yourself. If you like type with 100 monikers we know all of them. Abagworo has got my message let him dare me. Anu ofias

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
RareDiamond:

AFARA AMAOCHA CELEBRATE CULTURAL FESTIVAL ..As Eze Elect Debunks Alleged Fetish Practice

Posted by admin on Jul 1st, 2015 and filed under Entertainment. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

The art, custom and habits that characterize a particular society or nation passed from one to another or from generation to another are seen as tradition/culture as it is with the “Owu” festival celebrated in the eastern (IGBO’s) Nigeria.
Last Wednesday the people of Afara, Obi Amaocha community celebrated their annual “Owu” cultural festival at the Obi Afara play ground with diverse display of Owu dancers on parade, exhibiting ground cracking skills, from young and energetic men in their prime.
Speaking during the event, Eze-elect, Chief Dr. Ignatius Ekwujuru threw more light on the Owu festival saying that the event is a cultural/traditional inheritance which is not affiliated to any form of fetish practice, believe or ritual.
Eze Ignatius Ekwujuru revealed that the festival discourages quarrel between family (ies), with court cases between any during these period suspended which he noted was a signifies peace and unity within the community.
In their separate comments about the event, Sir Osuchukwu H.I and Chief Ferdinand Ekwujuru pointed out that the Owu festival which is an inherited cultural event has no traits of fetish-ness as it only ensue peace and unity within the period.

http://www.imotrumpeta.com/?p=14538
Nice post Rare diamonds. If we can all imitate this wonderful guy and show Imo state for what it truly is (like our cultural festivals, tourist attractions and other human development indices) as been done in the Enugu thread then the likes of Chino and Abagworo - the harbinger of ant infested wood- will have no option than carry their disasters to their Fathers houses.
Secondly, who says its only politics that can move the pages of this thread forward? There are so many things to talk about that may even interest the internal divisive agents.
Let's get this thread rolling again.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chiwude:
Nice post Rare diamonds. If we can all imitate this wonderful guy and show Imo state for what it truly is (like our cultural festivals, tourist attractions and other human development indices) as been done in the Enugu thread then the likes of Chino and Abagworo - the harbinger of ant infested wood- will have no option than carry their disasters to their Fathers houses.
Secondly, who says its only politics that can move the pages of this thread forward? There are so many things to talk about that may even interest the internal divisive agents.
Let's get this thread rolling again.

Please stop mentioning my name along side Chino. I told you that I pay no attention to his rants. You can cross check if I have responded to him either here or in the Anambra thread.

The politics of election is over and Buhari/Okorocha won. I am happy but many are still taking things too personal.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abagworo:

You have no point. Tell that to the marines. I have read this script before and that was in 2013. Your plans to always bring my dear state out for public ridicule and delirium has failed. You say you are a friend, yet your actions has always been counterproductive to our general interest. One who is always out to put a knife to the things that binds us (Umuigbo) together is not my brother.
I advice you open an Ikwerre thread where you and Chino can go play with at your leisure time. We are tired of your likes here.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chiwude:
You have no point. Tell that to the marines. I have read this script before and that was in 2013. Your plans to always bring my dear state out for public ridicule and delirium has failed. You say you are a friend, yet your actions has always been counterproductive to our general interest. One who is always out to put a knife to the things that binds us (Umuigbo) together is not my brother.
I advice you open an Ikwerre thread where you and Chino can go play with at your leisure time. We are tired of your likes here.

Like I care how you feel. I just wanted to put the records straight and not to appease you. Truth remains the only way foward. Anyone can choose to lie to himself but never Abagworo. Most of the hatred spewed against me, Berem, Oby Ezekwesili and others is simply because we stood for truth.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Accursed b.astard born of a w.itch, of course you know how to play victims' card but I careless! Is either you die or be tamed forever. You have not seen anything yet!

[s]
Abagworo:

Please stop mentioning my name along side Chino. I told you that I pay no attention to his rants. You can cross check if I have responded to him either here or in the Anambra thread.

The politics of election is over and Buhari/Okorocha won. I am happy but many are still taking things too personal.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abagworo:

Like I care how you feel. I just wanted to put the records straight and not to appease you. Truth remains the only way foward. Anyone can choose to lie to himself but never Abagworo. Most of the hatred spewed against me, Berem, Oby Ezekwesili and others is simply because we stood for truth.

Abagworo, can we now focus on the thread?
Mazi Chinwude biko ka udo chia. Let peace reign.

God bless Ndi Imo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has expressed displeasure with the slow pace of work at the Egbema Power Station Project site.
Governor Okorocha made the appeal on Wednesday during an inspection of the project in Mmahu, Ohaji Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State, Southeast Nigeria.
He charged contractors handling the project to hasten up work at the site to ensure completion. In response, the contractor said the project was 80 per cent completed, but his declaration was countered by the indigenes who were also not pleased with the pace of work.
However, executives of companies in charge of monitoring and timely completion of the project, the Executive Director (networks) of Niger Delta Power Holding Company (NDPHC), Albert Okorogu and General Manager of the National Integrated Power Plant (NIPP) for Southeast zone, Nkechi Mba, gave reasons for the delay.
The Egbema Power Project was awarded by the former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration in 2006 with an installed capacity of 338 megawatts but up till now, the job was less than 60 per cent completed.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/02/okoracha-displeased-with-state-of-egbema-power-station-project/

This is one of the federal projects in Imo deliberately abandoned because of this politics of hatred by the Goodluck Jonathan admin against Imo State. The others are Imo State portions of Owerri/PH highway and Nnewi/Okigwe highway. Work went on in all these projects until APGA emerged in 2011 but stopped completely in 2012.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Is IMSG really owing workers 11months salary as claimed by Vanguard?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
Is IMSG really owing workers 11months salary as claimed by Vanguard?
lol.... Madam your question to him is ridiculous...cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
lol.... Madam your question to him is ridiculous...cheesy
oh really? Its ok!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Our dear state needs more investments. One big problem is that Imo people don't invest in their state. We have so many industrialists here in Onitsha who are from Imo state. You may not know them since they re not loud mouthed. So,we should all have faith in our state n bring our businesses(or at least part of them)here in Imo state. Many people of Imo origin owns foam manufacturing companies here in Onitsha. Some others own medium n small scale factories while some own big factories. People of Ideato n Orlu axis are big players in Anambra economy, most especially Onitsha(where I was born n brought up).

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2015
Accursed ugly poverty infested b.astard go and face your useless worthless and bankrupt imo state and leave matters that concerns Anambra alone!

[s]
Abagworo:
Those who live in denial will equaly deny this. Jonathan and Peter Obi are indeed friends of Igbos. I think its time Igbos really get their sense back and ask what happened in the last regime.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Pchidexy:
Our dear state needs more investments. One big problem is that Imo people don't invest in their state. We have so many industrialists here in Onitsha who are from Imo state. You may not know them since they re not loud mouthed. So,we should all have faith in our state n bring our businesses(or at least part of them)here in Imo state. Many people of Imo origin owns foam manufacturing companies here in Onitsha. Some others own medium n small scale factories while some own big factories. People of Ideato n Orlu axis are big players in Anambra economy, most especially Onitsha(where I was born n brought up).
if you ve the investment in anambra state esp in onitsha,it s safe than having it outside igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
if you ve the investment in anambra state esp in onitsha,it s safe than having it outside igboland.

That's true of course.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by GitmoAuditors: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Animal

[s]
Abagworo:

I am stll amazed at the "hypnocetamol" Jonathan used against them. I need a portion. The whole world including Ijaws analysed Jonathan and concluded he was destroying our institutions and needed to be changed but not in the eyes of these drunk Igbos.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
The Industrialization of Imo State: Fulfilling an Electioneering Campaign Promise

Bruno Njoku writes from Republic of Ireland

Establishing industries is a way of adding value to our abundant humans and natural materials thereby creating job opportunities and removing poverty. The dismal lack of industries in the state puts a huge strain on the meagre financial resources of the state and this in some ways perpetuates dependency.
Empowering the youth by creating jobs through industrialization is not a luxury by any means. The economic and social responsibility of any government is to provide opportunities for everyman to make a decent living and the leadership can facilitate this by doing the right thing.
In Imo state, the Government of His Excellency Governor OwelleRochasOkorocha understands this relationship between industrialization and empowerment and little wonder the fulcrum of his economic policy in this second tenure is job creation through massive industrialization of the state.
Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe once said “I see in industrialization the central problem of building in our time. If we succeed in carrying out this industrialization, the social, economic, technical and also artistic problems will be readily resolved”.
One of the ways to grow the economy of the state in a healthy and sustainable manneris to grow the economies of the local communities by building industries and empowering them with the skills to manufacture improved local technologies for both the local and the export markets.
One time Nobel Prize winner and 26th President of the United States of America once said “Do what you can with what you have wherever you are”.
I want to believe that it is on the above premise that His Excellency OwelleRochasOkorocha has drawn his strength in his plans to industrialize the state within the next four years and even beyond 2019.
It will be recalled that on the 18th of June 2015, the administration demonstrated its seriousness and determination to fulfil its electioneering promise of building multiple industries in the state by hosting a delegation of Chinese businessmen led by the Chinese Consul General in Nigeria Mr Lui Khan at his Douglas House office. During the deliberations, the Governor made bold to say that Imo State is blessed with abundant deposits of natural resources like natural gas, crude oil, lead, zinc, lime stones etc and also it is apt to reiterate at this point that there is no paucity of human resources in the state as we have seasoned technocrats, professionals in various spheres of life that can manage and make this industries work.
In a discussion with His Excellency the Deputy Governor of Imo State Prince EzeakonobiMadumere a few days before the working visit of the Chinese businessmen to Imo State, his Excellency said “we want to empower our people, strengthen them economically, providing them with the kind of enablement that will help them build up their communities and selves.
He noted that if you empower people in the communities, and provide them with jobs, you win their hearts and minds and hold them accountable for the growth of their local economy and welfare. This writer is in concord with this view because when you economically empower a person(s) he is presented with enormous opportunities that could actually be transformative not only for his family and the community but also for the aggregate economy.
When industries are built, jobs are created and the employed earn wages, pay taxes and savings are made and have disposable incomeall these in turn will have a multiplier effect on the economy. This process generates revenue for the state which will pay the rising cost of the social responsibilities of the government (free education, building and the maintenance of good roads, provision of adequate health care etc).
This type of transformational process that improves living standard, growth in productivity and strengthening of the social cohesion as well as the GDP of the nation.This is what the Rescue mission is all about.
The Rescue mission understands that there is a distinction between good jobs for the individuals and good jobs for the society. Publicworks designed to simply increase employment rates without any long term economic productivity goals are rarely good jobs for the society.
Under the current administration of his Excellency OwelleRochasOkorocha, the Executive Governor of Imo State, increasing attention will be paid in the area of job creation by establishing industries across the local government areas of the State reminiscent of the era of Dr Samuel OnunakaMbakwe of blessed memory.
In a recent chat with the His Excellency the Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince EzeMadumere, he emphasized that job creation is one of the priority areas alongside provision of adequate healthcare that this administration will work hard to give Imolites.
There is need to state here that this administration understands that while job creation and employment covers a broad range of themes-from public employment services to safety nets and entrepreneurship skills development, the success of the job creation policy efforts is by and large measured by its results which is the number job opportunities created and filled.
As a government interested in endogenous economic growth of Imo State through wealth creation, expansion of the production frontiers and diversifying of the economy of the State, it is aware that the provision of excellent infrastructural facilities for fast economic growth can be enhanced by encouraging the right Private Corporate organizations with unrestricted access to develop the State and at the same time encourage Public Private Partnership Initiatives. This is a great way of stimulating massive investments in infrastructure, industries which will have a multiplier effect on the economy of the State.
It is a fact that the diversification of the economy with government assistance eliminates the adverse high costs and risks the government encounter in running the state.
In conclusion, there is the desideratum to suggest that the present government ought to develop a clear set of anti-discriminatory policies in the siting of these industries. The essence of management is to do things right but leadership is all about doing the right things. I believe that it is necessary that the governmentsets up a strong institutional framework(if it has not done so already) to support the enforcement and realization of this ambitious industrialization agenda.
With respect to John D Rockefeller “I believe in the dignity of labour whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living, but it owes everyman an opportunity to make a living”. I believe the apologists ofRochanomics and the Rescue Mission are thinking along this line.
A window of opportunity to leave your footsteps on the sands of time beckons my Governor, please take it and give a future to the Imo youths who are being empowered by your free education program.
I wish God’s speed to His Excellency the Governor OwelleRochasAnayoOkorocha and His Deputy His Excellency Prince EzeMadumere as your steer the State for another four years.
Long live Imo State

http://www.imotrumpeta.com/?p=14567

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
I LOVE IMO STATE

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by meyameya: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
[color=#990000]Yes Imo is working but in a dirty environs. The gutters are filled up,nylon littered every corner in Owerri. This government is busy breeding mosquito.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself, things are not as you paint them.

meyameya:
[color=#990000]Yes Imo is working but in a dirty environs. The gutters are filled up,nylon littered every corner in Owerri. This government is busy breeding mosquito.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
RareDiamond:
I LOVE IMO STATE
throw more lite on the two last pix?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Chiwude:
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kalvan: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
What a dump. Disgusting place.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kalvan: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
AstraNetwork:
Accursed ugly poverty infested b.astard go and face your useless worthless and bankrupt imo state and leave matters that concerns Anambra alone!

[s][/s]

Chino, I see you're still fighting over your dejected red earth land. Some things never change. Lol!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by GitmoAuditors: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2015
General, where have you been or have you been operating under different handles? Oops!

Kalvan:

Chino, I see you're still fighting over your dejected red earth land. Some things never change. Lol!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by GitmoAuditors: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Animal stop discussing any part of Anambra whether out of love or whatever. Face your useless worthless imo state.

[s]
Abagworo:
Much ado about nothing. Boko Haram cannot attack Ekwulobia. Whoever raised the alarm might be the person plotting the attack and he must fail.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1025) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.