Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404834 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chino do you know Eni Njoku or Alvan Ikoku?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
I don't do nonsense talk. I deal with facts..Imo and Abia joined together is like a peanut in personalities..

Show us where they said that Ironsi was the first president of Nigeria.

Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe, P.C. (16 November 1904 – 11 May 1996),[3] usually referred to as Nnamdi Azikiwe, was one of the leading figures of modern Nigerian nationalism. He was head of state of Nigeria from 1963 to 1966. He served as the second and last Governor-General from 1960 to 1963 and the first President of Nigeria from 1963 to 1966, holding the presidency throughout the Nigerian First Republic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Azikiwe

[s]
Abagworo:

Lol. Azikiwe was deceived into a powerless title. He never ruled. Take it or leave it Abia is way ahead of Anambra in personalities. They equally produced a VP Ebitu Ukiwe.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Do you know the first Nigeria vice chancellor after the Britons left? Kenneth Dike

[s]
Abagworo:
Chino do you know Eni Njoku or Alvan Ikoku?
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Have you heard of Jaja Wachukwu or Michael Okpara?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Anambra born great Zik brought him to limelight and made him who he was before he passed on..

Next..

[s]
Abagworo:
Have you heard of Jaja Wachukwu or Michael Okpara?
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
asha90:
Anambra born great Zik brought him to limelight and made him who he was before he passed on..

Next..

[s][/s]

Zik did nothing for Igboland unlike Michael Okpara that laid foundation for almost everything we have today. Visit your history and stop the noise.

Ovim alone as a community in Isuilwuato LGA has produced more Generals than Anambra as a State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
First Executive Vice President of Nigeria: Alex Ekwueme

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chinonso Dike, the chest beater! Your ugly pics are on facebook! You are proud of other people! Idiot! Are those people from Uga? What's the relationship between an Uga man and an Onitsha man?

If any Igbo group ve a bragging right, it is Abia state. Yet, we don't see such arrant display of stupidity from them.

FYI: Reasonable men from Anambra are married to Imo ladies....Emeka Offor, Asika Ukpabi, Paul of P-square, the late Ezego, Mokeme Chidi and countless others.

You are a lunatic! Simple! I'm talking to you because I ve relations from Uga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stop talking poo..

Zik was of Africa as a Pan-Africanist while the local champions like Okpara who were made by Zik did local jobs..

Zik played at the national and international stage, he wasn't made to play local. The highest Nigerian denomination decorated with his picture. What does that mean to you? cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Zik did nothing for Igboland unlike Michael Okpara that laid foundation for almost everything we have today. Visit your history and stop the noise.

Ovim alone as a community in Isuilwuato LGA has produced more Generals than Anambra as a State.
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
RareDiamond:

6 April 2016 11:47 CET

GOV. OKOROCHA RESTORES PIPE-BORNE-WATER IN OWERRI
By Uche Onwuchekwa (Special Assistant to the Deputy Governor on Media)

Restoring the glory of yesteryears of getting supply of water from the usual public source, which hitherto seemed a jinx has been broken by Owelle Rochas Okorocha Administration.

The Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere made this known shortly after inspection exerise of Imo State Government Water Scheme.

In a release signed by his Special Assistant on Media, Uche Onwuchekwa, Prince Madumere said Governor Okorocha is making real his promise to restore the old good days when good purified purified table water sourced from the natural source will flow again in the State.

He said he was satisfied with the functionality of the plants in all the units of scheme. He disclosed that Imo State can boast of the best water purity analytical equipment globally. He mentioned some of the equipment like UV-Spetro Photo Meter, Turbidi-Meter ad PH Meter.

He revealed that the plan of Owelle Rochas Okorocha Administration is to ensure that there is pipe borne water even in the rural areas of Imo State. He however said the project is in milestones whereas Owerri Capital City will be fully restored before moving to other urban areas and the hinterland.

It will be recalled that for over seven years, Imo State lost the basic social amenities especially pipe-borne-water for lack of maintenance and sabotage.

Meanwhile, he called on the people of Imo State to be patient and be rest assured that Rescue Mission Government of Owelle Rochas Okorocha will not only live up to its electoral promises but will surpass it.

According to the release, Dr. Mathias Buyan, the Chief Executive Officer of Hegen Nigeria Limited, a company that is working in partnership with Imo State Government revealed that over three hundred houses or componds have pipe-borne water. He mentioned Egbu, Orji, Ikenegbu and other areas as having been covered while they are working hard to fix Nekkede sine they are already getting supply.

He however disclosed that part of the challenges since fixing the water plant is the rusted galvanized pipes, which they are working round the clock to replace with healthier plastic pipes.

He also appealed to the Deputy Governor to help convey to the Governor Okorocha their challenges with the dredgers, which has been the cause of adding more cost to the purification processes. He therefore call their relocation from the area in question.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner for Public Utilities and Safety, Hon. Rodney Ajaelu thanked the Deputy Governor for finding to visit while eulogizing Governor Okorocha for his people oriented programmes and policies and for keeping to his promises to making Imo an envy among other States in the Federation.

Read more at: http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/212261/gov-okorocha-restores-pipe-borne-water-in-owerri.html

Good news about restoration of pipe borne water in Owerri.

Owerri surface water supply scheme now being restored cost Imo state government close to N30 billion.

Okigwe surface water supply scheme to be restored cost Imo state government close to N30 billion.

Orlu water supply scheme.

Successive Imo state governments have been preparing to start the building of similar surface water water supply cheme also mapped out for Orlu, until Rochas Okorocha became governor.
The water scheme for Orlu was mapped out the same time those of Owerri and Okigwe were mapped out by Imo state government.

Hopefully, the present government starts with building the proposed Orlu surface water supply scheme, not just depend on old or even new water boreholes that usually close up a few days after inauguration.

Orlu surface water supply scheme was designed to supply water to most of the lgas in Orlu senatorial zone. It was designed to source water from Njaba or Urashi river or from both rivers.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ujaatu: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chidi Njoku, your life is very pathetic. Paul married from Rivers, Jude married from Anambra and Peter married from Yoruba.

Chidi, I will advise you to do something about your malnurished body. Poverty na bad thing cheesy cheesy

[s]
Pchidexy:
Chinonso Dike, the chest beater! Your ugly pics are on facebook! You are proud of other people! Idiot! Are those people from Uga? What's the relationship between an Uga man and an Onitsha man?

If any Igbo group ve a bragging right, it is Abia state. Yet, we don't see such arrant display of stupidity from them.

FYI: Reasonable men from Anambra are married to Imo ladies....Emeka Offor, Asika Ukpabi, Paul of P-square, the late Ezego, Mokeme Chidi and countless others.

[/s]

Billionaire businessman Sir Emeka Offor splashed out on his birthday wedding which took place yesterday in Nnewi Anambra State allegedly spending over N100 million. His bride is a 28 year old barrister Adara Ofondu, She is the daughter of Mr. Alexander Okey Ofondu, a wealthy Onitsha businessman. In the mega wedding Flavour, Kcee, Harrysong, and P-Square performed at the very extravagant wedding. Seven governors also attended the wedding.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/55741.html

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2016

Salute to all Imo folks!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pchidexy:

Chino is not from Uga Uga people are more or less central Igbos related to both Imo and Anambra just like Orlu in Imo which is equally a mix of Imo and Anambra hence the kind of hatred by Chino cannot originate from Aguata.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Uga people and parts of Aguata resisted every attempt to carve them into Imo state in the past, and we shall still resist such in the future. We have nothing in common with Imo state, deal with it.. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino is not from Uga Uga people are more or less central Igbos related to both Imo and Anambra just like Orlu in Imo which is equally a mix of Imo and Anambra hence the kind of hatred by Chino cannot originate from Aguata.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
ujaatu:
Chidi Njoku, your life is very pathetic. Paul married from Rivers, Jude married from Anambra and Peter married from Yoruba.

Chidi, I will advise you to do something about your malnurished body. Poverty na bad thing cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]

Billionaire businessman Sir Emeka Offor splashed out on his birthday wedding which took place yesterday in Nnewi Anambra State allegedly spending over N100 million. His bride is a 28 year old barrister Adara Ofondu, She is the daughter of Mr. Alexander Okey Ofondu, a wealthy Onitsha businessman. In the mega wedding Flavour, Kcee, Harrysong, and P-Square performed at the very extravagant wedding. Seven governors also attended the wedding.

Ewu! Ofondu is the third wife of Emeka offor!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chidi Njoku, you need help asap! cheesy cheesy

Paul married from Rivers, Jude married from Anambra and Peter married from Yoruba.

Chidi, I will advise you to do something about your malnurished body. Poverty na bad thing

[s]
Pchidexy:

Salute to all Imo folks!
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ujaatu: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Shut up otondo, why would he ever marry from Imo state? Show us any link to that. Or maybe he realised that that Imo wife was worthless and should be sent packing, hence he married from where he should have. He made an initial mistake, which he later corrected.

[s]
Pchidexy:

Ewu! Ofondu is the third wife of Emeka offor!
[/s]

See below Chidi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Nwanne, he has a mental disease. So, even tho he is from Uga, he is still an efulefu
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chidi you cannot say that.. cheesy cheesy

Pchidexy:

Nwanne, I have a mental disease. So, even tho i am from Anara, I am is still an efulefu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Haba.. cool

ROYALD:
I AM AN Igala man from Ibaji in Kogi

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abagworo n co, abeg how far on the Coca cola factory at Okigwe?

I learnt that Imo state now has a college of Education at Etiti though it is a temporary site.

More info abeg!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Pchidexy:
Abagworo n co, abeg how far on the Coca cola factory at Okigwe?

I learnt that Imo state now has a college of Education at Etiti though it is a temporary site.

More info abeg!

I don't have info on the plant. Maybe those in Okigwe can give us update while I make enquiries. Those are some of the hidden good news which our enemies will even fight to stop Coca Cola from siting it in Imo.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Pchidexy:

Nwanne, he has a mental disease. So, even tho he is from Uga, he is still an efulefu
Chino is not from Uga! He is a proper Omabala boy from Anam-Odekpe-Aguleri-Onitsha route. He is more Igala/Bini by blood than Igbo.
Imagine a person who revers the Onitsha monarchy and traditions than even his Uga or Aguata traditions. Yet he claim he hails from there?
Every traits you see in Chino's personality bears the hallmark of folks from that axis - chest beating people who are ready to tear apart Igbo unity for their selfish aims. They only claim Igbo as a grand strategy to massage their ego and dump the tag when things don't favour them. Especially the Onitsha folks - Men like Zik, Asika Ukpabi etc.
Being part of the larger Anambra state is what still keeps them attached with other parts of Igboland. To the extent that their actions have poisoned many Anambrarians to see the northern parts of Igboland as bush people. They see Anambra as a fertile ground to claim superiority over other parts of Igboland. For example the Onitsha monarchy was the first people who started referring to their neighbours(Obosi et al) as (nwa Igbo) inferiors. They were the first to tag people from Enugu axis as ndi Wawa, because a warrant King from Nkanu axis challenge the authority of the Obi of Onitsha over his domineering attitude in Enugu, a place not part of his domain, simply because the colonial masters made him first among equal over other monarchs: while people from Enugu in return called them Njekebe, in mimick to Onitsha dialect "E je ke ebe".
Them (Onitsha folks) Igboness only start and ends with Anambra, unlike a man from say Idemili, Nnewi and Awka who sees every part of Igboland as a larger nucleus intertwined with his clan. ie, Ojukwu et al. Thank God ndi-Anambra and Igbo gburu gburu have vowed over their dead body would saboteurs (Onitsha people) rules us again after the mess up of Zik, Asika Ukpabi and other political disgrace from there.
Be wary of those folks.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Chiwude the jobless old man.

Focus on your useless and worthless Imo state that is yet to pay ordinary salaries for the past 10months.

Focus on your hopeless Imo state that is broke and backward.

Leave Anambra and it's people out from this thread. Anambra is one and a monolithic state and we have nothing in common with you poor hopeless slaves. I am from Uga but we do not consider you folks as one with us. Anambra is one and we loves and benefits one another first before we consider outsiders. Go and look for your brothers and sisters elsewhere.

You thought Zik got to that great height by wandering in the forest like your useless father? Asika on the other hand did not make it to the top by wasting his useful life like your worthless people. Go and read up the biographies of these men. They all worked their way to the top through GOD's Grace via education. Leadership is not given, it is taken. These men took it and led the Igbo race and Nigeria at large, that is why their names are still ringing bell till today. Today more leaders of tomorrow are being churned out but you will keep whining and crying.

We have nothing in common with you folks, learn to respect our stand on this and live with it.

It is not by force to be nwanne..

[s]
Chiwude:
Chino is not from Uga! He is a proper Omabala boy from Anam-Odekpe-Aguleri-Onitsha route. He is more Igala by blood than Igbo.
Imagine a person who revers the Onitsha monarchy and traditions than even his Uga or Aguata traditions. Yet he claim he hails from there?
Every traits you see in Chino's personality bears the hallmark of folks from that axis - chest beating people who are ready to tear apart Igbo unity for their selfish aims. They only claim Igbo as a grand strategy to massage their ego and dump the tag when things don't favour them. Especially the Onitsha folks - Men like Zik, Asika Ukpabi etc.
Being part of the larger Anambra state is what still keeps them attached with other parts of Igboland. They see Anambra as a fertile ground to claim superiority over other parts of Igboland. For example the Onitsha monarchy was the first people who started referring to neighbours as inferiors. They were the first to tag people from Enugu axis as ndi Wawa, because of King from Nkanu axis challenge the authority of the Obi of Onitsha over his domineering attitude in Enugu, a place not part of his domain, simply because the colonial masters made him first among equal over other monarchs. Their (Onitsha folks) Igboness only start and ends with Anambra, unlike a man from say Idemili, Nnewi and Awka who sees every part of Igboland as a larger nucleus intertwined with his clan.
Be wary of those folks.
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2016
We also have bragging right but it is not our culture. Do you know these people are from Imo state:

Green Mbadiwe__the first indigenous Igbo millionaire. Made his money from mining.

Chinedu Echeruo__Made $1billion dollars from apple.

Leo Stan__Zinox

Godwin Chukwudi__Good is good

Ugwu Charles__Former minister_owner of Ebony gold

Sam Iwuajoku__Quits aviation_nigger is so rich

Bisi Ezerioha__Engineer and entrepreneur__google is friend

Late John Anyaehie__The wealthiest Nkwerre man__quite noiseless.

Festus Odimegwu__Gburugburu__Ask about him

Iwuanyanwu Emmanuel__One of the richest Nigerians ever

Engineer Izuogu__The first nigerian to ever build a car. His dream was killed by the dictators. Oyibo quickly took him.

Austin Okere__computer warehouse__a hidden billionaire

Pascal Dozie__The richest Igbo man presently. Mtn Nigeria alone gives him all the money you can only imagine.

Okey Nwosu__Fin bank

Idiga__Jaafac__Extremely rich from Orlu

Clement Owunna__Starline Ltd

Frank Nneji__ABC transport

Oscar Igbokwe__Bussudor oil and gas. If don't know him in Port harcourt you are a newbie.

John Bosco Ozigbu__Grapik Ltd__One of Portharcourts biggest boiz

Obinna Onuoha__Premier petroleum__A billionaire from Agbaje
__Fear Nwangele people many silent billionaires are from that corner.

Tony Ezenna__Orange drugs

Jason Njoku__Iroko TV

Linda Ikeja__Millionaire blogger

Obinna Ekezie__Waka now.com

Ojimba__Envoy oil n Transtell communication. Big industry and real estate players in Onitsha.

Eze Ilomuanya

Marcel Nnakwe__An illiterate billionaire. Sold counterfeit drugs. Had a long battle with Dora Akunyili. Owns countless properties in Onitsha.

Festus Mbisiogu__Blue Diamond Logistics

Capt Iheanacho__Integrated oil and Genesis Shipping. One few Nigerians that own fleet of ships. Quite humble. Currently building a refinery.

Chika Emenike__Kotec and Tummy tummy

Arthur Nzeribe

Worthy mentions__Chukwuonye(Cudoc), Emenalo of Chelsea, Ihejiahi(former MD Fidelity Bank),sun quick motors, evergreen motors, constant link, Libra, finlab, Chris Anyanwu(Hot Fm), Athan Achonu( agu otu aka), Onwumere(Nickben pharmaceutical),Afric pharmaceutical, Ibekwe holdings,CN Okoli Motors, the Mbadiwes(sole importers of Wahb clippers and accessories), saclux, globe motors(Anumudu--a billionaire too) etc.

Note: This is not to brag but to show that every human being can achieve greatness with handwork. It has nothing to do with your state of origin,local govt or town.

Feel free to make your contribution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kendrick9(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2016
You guys are a bunch of disgrace...later u guys will be the ones advocating for biafra yet u cant even agree within yourselves...bunch of idiots disgracing the igbo race,don't u guys have anything meaningful to do with ur lives rather than bashing yourselves over which state is better? jesus, u guys deserve some brain resetting slap..what a shame.
The purpose of this thread has been defeated due to some f00ls...

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
We also have bragging right but it is not our culture. Do you know these people are from Imo state:

Green Mbadiwe__the first indigenous Igbo millionaire. Made his money from mining.

Chinedu Echeruo__Made $1billion dollars from apple.

Leo Stan__Zinox

Godwin Chukwudi__Good is good

Ugwu Charles__Former minister_owner of Ebony gold

Sam Iwuajoku__Quits aviation_nigger is so rich

Bisi Ezerioha__Engineer and entrepreneur__google is friend

Late John Anyaehie__The wealthiest Nkwerre man__quite noiseless.

Festus Odimegwu__Gburugburu__Ask about him

Iwuanyanwu Emmanuel__One of the richest Nigerians ever

Engineer Izuogu__The first nigerian to ever build a car. His dream was killed by the dictators. Oyibo quickly took him.

Austin Okere__computer warehouse__a hidden billionaire

Pascal Dozie__The richest Igbo man presently. Mtn Nigeria alone gives him all the money you can only imagine.

Okey Nwosu__Fin bank

Idiga__Jaafac__Extremely rich from Orlu

Clement Owunna__Starline Ltd

Frank Nneji__ABC transport

Oscar Igbokwe__Bussudor oil and gas. If don't know him in Port harcourt you are a newbie.

John Bosco Ozigbu__Grapik Ltd__One of Portharcourts biggest boiz

Obinna Onuoha__Premier petroleum__A billionaire from Agbaje
__Fear Nwangele people many silent billionaires are from that corner.

Tony Ezenna__Orange drugs

Jason Njoku__Iroko TV

Linda Ikeja__Millionaire blogger

Obinna Ekezie__Waka now.com

Ojimba__Envoy oil n Transtell communication. Big industry and real estate players in Onitsha.

Eze Ilomuanya

Marcel Nnakwe__An illiterate billionaire. Sold counterfeit drugs. Had a long battle with Dora Akunyili. Owns countless properties in Onitsha.

Festus Mbisiogu__Blue Diamond Logistics

Capt Iheanacho__Integrated oil and Genesis Shipping. One few Nigerians that own fleet of ships. Quite humble. Currently building a refinery.

Chika Emenike__Kotec and Tummy tummy

Chief Ihenetu: Eze ndiigbo na Ghana

The Uju na Nkwerre of blessed memory(One of the richest men of his generation)

Arthur Nzeribe

Worthy mentions__Chukwuonye(Cudoc), Emenalo of Chelsea, Ihejiahi(former MD Fidelity Bank),sun quick motors, evergreen motors, constant link, Libra, finlab, Chris Anyanwu(Hot Fm), Athan Achonu( agu otu aka), Onwumere(Nickben pharmaceutical),Afric pharmaceutical, Ibekwe holdings,CN Okoli Motors, the Mbadiwes(sole importers of Wahb clippers and accessories), saclux, globe motors(Anumudu--a billionaire too) etc.

Note: This is not to brag but to show that every human being can achieve greatness with handwork. It has nothing to do with your state of origin,local govt or town.

Feel free to make your contribution.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
kendrick9:
You guys are a bunch of disgrace...later u guys will be the ones advocating for biafra yet u cant even agree within yourselves...bunch of idiots disgracing the igbo race,don't u guys have anything meaningful to do with ur lives rather than bashing yourselves over which state is better? jesus, u guys deserve some brain resetting slap..what a shame.
The purpose of this thread has been defeated due to some f00ls...

Biafra has nothing to do with Nigerian state structure. What we ve in Biafra are provinces.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Chidi, though comparatively the names of your state elites are like toys and ''weightlessly'' laughable but keep it coming. You have my full support to promote what you have got without drawing unnecessary fire. cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
I wonder why you and Abagworo choose to derail this thread by glorifying that shameless boy with response. PLEASE STOP IT NOW !!!

Pchidexy:

Biafra has nothing to do with Nigerian state structure. What we ve in Biafra are provinces.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Skyrun Commences Production of Electronic and Electrical Appliances in Imo State

Monday, April 4, 2016

A Chinese company called Skyrun has commenced production of pre-paid meters, cables and various categories of electronic appliances in Imo state.

The company had earlier signed an MoU with the Imo state government and has taken over the premises of Rasin paints company at Aboh Mbaise for the production of electronics and electrical materials.

The state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha disclosed this when a delegation of Chinese investors called on him at the Government House, Owerri today. The governor stated that he recently visited China on Skyrun’s invitation and expressed happiness that the visit has started yielding results as the company has already started with the production of pre-paid meters, cables, TV etc at the Rasin Paints premises at Aboh Mbaise.

Governor Okorocha thanked the Chinese delegation for choosing Imo state for investment, promising that the state will give them all the necessary assistance needed.

He said, “we shall support you, encourage you and provide all you need to make your investment programme easy. He continued “while you try to make profits from your investments, we implore you to create jobs for our teeming youths who will be ready and willing to protect your investment.”

The governor promised that the government will help any company willing to invest with fast-tracking the process of registration, immigration, customs, offices, accommodation, transportation etc. He enjoined the Chinese companies to take advantage of the incentives and invest in the state.

He equally reminded the investors that Imo state has the highest deposit of gas in the country and this he said has made the Imo industrial park an ideal place to invest in. He called on them to partner with the state for establishment of fertilizer plant and petro-chemical industries.

Earlier, the leader of the group and the general manager of Skyrun, Mr. Guxin, stated that Skyrun is a state-owned Chinese company that has interest in investing in the state in the areas of oil, gas, electronics and electrical equipment.

He pointed out that the company has already started the production of pre-paid meters, cables, electronics etc in the state and will soon commence work on the Imo/Skyrun refinery which an MoU has already been signed with the Imo state government.

Mr. Guxin thanked governor Okorocha for his genuine intention to develop the state which necessitated his coming to China to woo investors. He promised that Skyrun and its associates will soon take over the business landscape of the state and create jobs for the teeming youths of the state.

http://imostategovernment..com.ng/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
asha90:
Chidi, though comparatively the names of your state elites are like toys and ''weightlessly'' laughable but keep it coming. You have my full support to promote what you have got without drawing unnecessary fire. cheesy cheesy cool

Your opinion doesn't matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.