Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2491268 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
AKswift:
I read through the posts of this thread with a disinterested mind, and I can assertively say that the state of bitterness, anger and hatred among supposed ‘brethrens”, especially natives of Imo and Anambra, is so uptight and annoying. Not just this reference thread, but others having to do with issues related to states of Abia, Anambra and Imo. I truly cherish constructive criticisms, i.e., remarks/comments that put the so-called elected representatives on the spot. For example, I could draw the attention of the Government on a bad spot in a state without unnecessarily calling the entire people (or state) ‘worthless’ or ‘useless’: come on, such generalization is robed with unparalleled acrimony! This is analogous with someone tagging your entire race ‘untamed’, owing to a pitfall of a few.

Be mindful, partisan ‘Nairalander’, say, from another ethnicity, is keenly observing the rift and divide in your house, and would serve as useful points when the debate is between regions, during one of such “annoying” threads that discusses hegemony and supremacy among regions. I was enlightened, for the first time, on how divided the Easterners are- many thanks to your genre on Nairaland.

One may ask: how come we don’t see comparisons on the “State of Being”, say, between Abeokuta and Ibadan, Akure and Ado-Ekiti, or Eko and Osogbo? The answer is closer than you can imagine: [b]my cousins in the West see the development of their region as a collective responsibility of every descendant of Odua. [/b]On the average, they don’t roll over each other in mockery of how a bad spot in a location looks, or extending the remark of calling an entire state “useless”. Though the competition in the East is fierce (each state trying to undo each other), it is not healthy. The harmonious component is lacking, and this is singularly displacing your region in the scheme of things.

Therefore, I will admonish those who feel joyous in dropping derogatory remarks, aiming at exacerbating a post in the negative or smearing its good intent to eschew from it. To be candid, I love the determination in your kinsmen to succeed - they are not passive with life, which could be seen in the individual effort from you guys: the beautiful houses, self-donations to social infrastructures, commerce, etc. However, until you peeps disassociate from the parochial mentality of the boastful mannerism of “I” instead of “We” -which communicate oneness- the mockery would not cease to come forth.

Thanks.
Your wise take.

There are two NLanders on this thread with doubtful Igbo ancestry.
One frequently invites the other with a veiled mention, while the other who has a passion for posting mostly bad photos he says are from Imo state would start to post his junk photos.
Apart from these two NLanders, it's with heavy heart that Yours truly often post the damages of public infrastructures which Gov. Okorocha purposely? did in my Orlu local government area, the second most populated lga after Owerri Municipal lga.

Why have the damages done in Orlu continued to be posted here after more than three years? Objective is for future reference purposes, when Okorocha must have left office. Because, from all indications, Gov. Okorocha seems to derive satisfaction from the damaged infrastructures in Orlu, ranging from sports stadium to worsened urban drainage system to scrapped and abandoned roads which have practically crippled economic and social life of a once thriving town.

It gets more intriguing when Okorocha's agents post the cosmetic development - roads totalling about 4km - which Okorocha government widened in Orlu, and used to deceive the public that Orlu which has not had dual carriage street and street lights before is now a city; whereas the inhabitants of Orlu know that this government has worsened public infrastructure in Orlu.

Okorocha government has limited its provision of real development infrastructure to the state capital for about three years running.

Regarding what you see now as rivalry between Igbos.
In Imo state, some clan folks erroneously believe that the state capital Owerri is entitled to have every good thing in Imo state. Those folks don't care a hoot about the anguish now suffered by people outside Imo state capital. The folks shout to the rooftops as governor Okorocha devotes nearly 95% of whatever infrastructure of his government to building the Owerri two cities in one, while flood from absence of common urban drainage system, absence of public development infrastructure and scrapped but abandoned roads make life miserable for people in Orlu.So comes the reaction.

We have so far limited the publicity about Okorocha government misdeeds in Orlu to a few public domains, with the hope Okorocha can redress the damages sooner than later.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by thedarksider: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2016
millionaireman:

Thanks.
Your wise take.

One frequently invites the other with a veiled mention, while the other who has a passion for posting mostly bad photos he says are from Imo state would start to post his junk photos.
Apart from these two NLanders, it's with heavy heart that Yours truly often post the damages of public infrastructures which Gov. Okorocha purposely? did in my Orlu local government area, the second most populated lga after Owerri Municipal lga.

Why have the damages done in Orlu continued to be posted here after more than three years? Objective is for future reference purposes, when Okorocha must have left office. Because, from all indications, Gov. Okorocha seems to derive satisfaction from the damaged infrastructures in Orlu, ranging from sports stadium to worsened urban drainage system to scrapped and abandoned roads which have practically crippled economic and social life of a once thriving town.

It gets more intriguing when Okorocha's agents post the cosmetic development - roads totalling about 4km - which Okorocha government widened in Orlu, and used to deceive the public that Orlu which has not had dual carriage street and street lights before is now a city; whereas the inhabitants of Orlu know that this government has worsened public infrastructure in Orlu.

Okorocha government has limited its provision of real development infrastructure to the state capital for about three years running.

In Imo state, some clan folks erroneously believe that the state capital Owerri is entitled to have every good thing in Imo state. Those folks don't care a hoot about the anguish now suffered by people outside Imo state capital. The folks shout to the rooftops as governor Okorocha devotes nearly 95% of whatever infrastructure of his government to building the Owerri two cities in one, while flood from absence of common urban drainage system, absence of public development infrastructure and scrapped but abandoned roads make life miserable for people in Orlu.So comes the reaction.

We have so far limited the publicity about Okorocha government misdeeds in Orlu to a few public domains, with the hope Okorocha can redress the damages sooner than later.

how can you know that okorocha built only 4km streets till now??..

did you went and measured??...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2016
I always try my best to avoid commenting on this thread cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by sexytyga(m): 5:43am On Aug 16, 2016
Afam4eva:
Nice pics...Rochas has done well in his short tenure as governor. I wish i could go to Owerrir and take pictures for myself.
you be alien ? Get sense
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Douglas Nwachukwu, you should be more concerned about the Boko haram massacre of Imolites in Imo state than a more advanced state. You guys actually knows how to look for trouble but once the heat it turned on you dunces will start blame game but I am here on NL to make sure that you guys are clipped completely..

The fat hopeless incompeted failed clown you call your governor is yet to give a statement since the past few days Imolites were killed in their own state. What a state.. cool

Bring your madness on..

ROYALD:
Please push out that Igala man called Obiakpo

More than 10,000 poor women, which includes widows have taken over Onitsha in a protest over the plight of the poor in the hands of Obiano govt.

These women are protesting the severe hardish they are going through since Obiano came into power which saw their businesses closed through over taxation, double taxation, as well as the activities of Obiano revenue task force who clamp down on these poor women, beat them, assault them, seize their wares and in some cases destroy their shops.

Right now, APGA Interacvite Forum at Onitsha said, these protesters are right now at Okpoko Junction moving towards Upper Iweka.

Details coming....

Credit: Victor Chigozie

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/widows-poor-women-protest-in-onitsha.html

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
totorimi:
An efficient bus system with defined routes should be put in place. They should partner with reputable company like Innoson or Anamco to build tailor made buses to suite the city terrain. It should be managed by private sector but the state government must set the rules and ensure and standard road network is built. Then ban Keke napep from the city center only metered taxi.

In terms of patnering with indigenous vehicle manufacturing company, the governor has done well in that aspect. Rochas is proudly among four SE governors (Obi/Obiano and Chime) to heavily patronize Innoson brand of vehicles. In fact at the last count, virtually all government, higher institutions, public waste, police and LGA vehicles have the IVM logo on them. I was not even suprised when chief Innoson Chukwuma an illustrious son of Igboland was vested as the chancellor of IMSU during the last convocation ceremony of the university. So Owelle has done well in this aspect.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
The Amazing Achievements of Gov Rochas Okorocha led Rescue Mission Government in Imo State (2011-date).

Score Card of the Ministry of Education, Science & Technology as at May, 2016.
For more details, please visit:

https://m.facebook.com/imsgowerri/

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
What do we Imolites need in Imo state? The criminal Okorocha should be stoned to death because he has failed Imo state. Boko haram is killing imolites everyday in imo state..

Wait I am coming.. cheesy

ROYALD:
the thief, Obiano imposed on Anmabra people

We Anambrarians NEED Ngige in 2017 come What May.

Only APC Governors work for the people.

Up Ngige for Anambra 2017
Up APC for Anambra 2017
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Douglas Nwachukwu, you should be more concerned about the Boko haram massacre of Imolites in Imo state than a more advanced state. You guys actually knows how to look for trouble but once the heat it turned on you dunces will start blame game but I am here on NL to make sure that you guys are clipped completely..

The fat hopeless incompeted failed clown you call your governor is yet to give a statement since the past few days Imolites were killed in their own state. What a state.. cool

Bring your madness on..

we thought those Hausa a Lesson you can see them burning we no coward like you chino and mind you Imolite do not make noise
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Shut up all those people killed are all Imolites. Don't forget that we have people on ground we confirmed it. Even looking at the pictures it is clear they are not northerners going by their dressing. Okoroawusa is yet to make a statement. Useless people. . cheesy

[s]
ROYALD:

we thought those Hausa a Lesson you can see them burning we no coward like you
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
ROYALD:
The Amazing Achievements of Gov Rochas Okorocha led Rescue Mission Government in Imo State (2011-date).

Score Card of the Ministry of Education, Science & Technology as at May, 2016.
For more details, please visit:

https://m.facebook.com/imsgowerri/
what is the quality of this education?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
asha80:
what is the quality of this education?

Quality of public education in Nigeria including but not limited to Imo State is generally disappointing. I will commend the Governor for rebuilding schools and all that but I still maintain that getting it right goes beyond buildings, higher enrollment and free education.

Focus should be more on vocational education and empowerment of their graduates to achueve self reliance. Imo State keeps producing thousands of graduates planning to work for other people or waiting for Government to employ them.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
AKswift:
I read through the posts of this thread with a disinterested mind, and I can assertively say that the state of bitterness, anger and hatred among supposed ‘brethrens”, especially natives of Imo and Anambra, is so uptight and annoying. Not just this reference thread, but others having to do with issues related to states of Abia, Anambra and Imo. I truly cherish constructive criticisms, i.e., remarks/comments that put the so-called elected representatives on the spot. For example, I could draw the attention of the Government on a bad spot in a state without unnecessarily calling the entire people (or state) ‘worthless’ or ‘useless’: come on, such generalization is robed with unparalleled acrimony! This is analogous with someone tagging your entire race ‘untamed’, owing to a pitfall of a few.

Be mindful, partisan ‘Nairalander’, say, from another ethnicity, is keenly observing the rift and divide in your house, and would serve as useful points when the debate is between regions, during one of such “annoying” threads that discusses hegemony and supremacy among regions. I was enlightened, for the first time, on how divided the Easterners are- many thanks to your genre on Nairaland.

One may ask: how come we don’t see comparisons on the “State of Being”, say, between Abeokuta and Ibadan, Akure and Ado-Ekiti, or Eko and Osogbo? The answer is closer than you can imagine: [b]my cousins in the West see the development of their region as a collective responsibility of every descendant of Odua. [/b]On the average, they don’t roll over each other in mockery of how a bad spot in a location looks, or extending the remark of calling an entire state “useless”. Though the competition in the East is fierce (each state trying to undo each other), it is not healthy. The harmonious component is lacking, and this is singularly displacing your region in the scheme of things.

Therefore, I will admonish those who feel joyous in dropping derogatory remarks, aiming at exacerbating a post in the negative or smearing its good intent to eschew from it. To be candid, I love the determination in your kinsmen to succeed - they are not passive with life, which could be seen in the individual effort from you guys: the beautiful houses, self-donations to social infrastructures, commerce, etc. However, until you peeps disassociate from the parochial mentality of the boastful mannerism of “I” instead of “We” -which communicate oneness- the mockery would not cease to come forth.

Other than these 3 or 4 people who are here on Nairaland talking complete rubbish, who else is wasting time comparing the Hausa Fulani colony called Imo State to the Hausa Fulani colony called Anambra state??

Nobody..

We are all working very hard morning, afternoon and night to dismantle this fraudulent and demonic organisation called Federal Republic of Nigger Area..

As far as your self praising fallacies about Yoruba land, just forget it..

Yoruba land is a complete certified dust bin..

Don't waste your time to list the invisible achievements of Yoruba land..
Oh look at us we are so intelligent, oh look at us we protest, oh look at us we hold our leaders accountable, oh look at us we like education, oh look at us we are so united and we are so strong..

That's all you continue to repeat to yourselves as everybody else is just scratching their heads wondering how monumental your absolute cluelessness really is..

Oh look at Igbos they are marginalising themselves, oh look at them they don't protest, oh look at them they don't hold their leaders accountable like us..

Tofearkwa..

So how do you justify the massive dustbin called Yoruba land??

Or have you not noticed that you people too have one of the highest disease rates on earth, one of the lowest life expectancies, one of the lowest literacy rates, one of the highest crime rates, one of the worst economies and infrastructure on this universe..

So what happened??

You are in the same exact boat as these 4 or 5 lost souls that are here on Nairaland talking about APC and PDP and Anambra and Imo and Niger Delta and South South and South East..
In the same exact backwards boat that is going in the backwards direction..

The majority of the people in that geographical expression called Royal Niger Company (Nigeria) have already moved on from this fallacy that you people are talking about..

In the coming months you will see a complete dismemberment of the entire Nigerian social, political, military, economic and cultural failed experiment..

Nigeria will be exposed for the fraud that it is in all its ramifications, branches and tiers and it will then be buried forever and ever..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2016
[s]
ROYALD:
Ngige had, in a recent comment, said Governor Obiano will not return to the Government House for second term “due to his poor performance indices.” He described Obiano as a failure and claimed that his achievements in three years as governor of Anambra State supersede All Progressive Grand Alliance’s 11 years in office.
Up Ngige for Anambra 2017
Up APC for Anambra 2017
[/s]

Okoroawusa is a multilevel failure, he has wasted 7yrs and succeeded in launching Imo state into huge debt with nothing anywhere in the state to show except for the killing and burning of Imolites by the Boko Haram in Imo state. cool

We can't wait for PDP to return to Imo state government house..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Imolites are crying everyday due to bad roads in Owerri.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Condtion of roads in Owerri metropolis. Rochas should be impeached immediately..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Condtion of roads in Owerri metropolis. Rochas should be impeached immediately..

Nzeogwu aka chino you are still here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
ROYALD:

Nzeogwu aka chino you are still here

My name is Douglas, more pictures are coming..LOL
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

My name is Douglas, more pictures are coming..LOL

I SAID Nzeogwu /Ifejina aka chino you are still here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
No my name is Douglas Nwachukwu..anything?

ROYALD:

I SAID Nzeogwu /Ifejina aka chino you are still here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
AKswift:

Chino is from Akoko Edo not Igbo, his mission is to cause division among Igbos.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
millionaireman:

Thanks.
Your wise take.

Oga keep quiet you are not from Orlu. do you want me to expose you again?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
B2mario:

Oga keep quiet you are not from Orlu. do you want me to expose you again?

The photos I display are in Orlu. Is this not how you insult your father also?

Don't you charge N15 for every falsehood you spread online?.

I engage here for better life for people in my town, Orlu; nearly 1/3 of them are from Okorocha's Ideatos.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2016
So this present ogun guandong free trade zone was originally meant for Imo state??and we blame fg for lack of fdi??

http://www.thenigeriabusiness.com/smmedbus16.html
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2016
There is no road in Imo state so how do you want it to be sited in Imo state?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Imolites are being slaughtered and killed everyday by the Hausa fulanis while you are breaking your head over a people and a state far better than your useless, backward, worthless and shamble IMo state.

Just look at what Boko haram did to your people in Imo state. Worthless people..

[s]
ROYALD:
AKA CHINO I DON HAPPEN AGAIN BAD NEWS EVERY DAY

In Anambra most places where the medium and low income people live stinks and you know it. The drains are blocked and open and people shit into the drains. Loads of temporary bathrooms drain into open drains.Very dirty place forget about those cosmetics picture
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Doug Nwachukwu, how are you? I am sure you have not seen this dangerous thread opened by an Imolite? cheesy

Imo state is shambles.. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3295888/world-class-roads-owerri-change-indeed

ROYALD:
Chino AKA DOGULAS

Why can't you accept the truth and work out strategies to clean up Imo state? Is it a lie that Imo state is dirty? Lassa fever is killing people on daily basis everywhere in Imo state. Imo state government should creat an awareness for the people to work on it. That is how serious government takes care of the citizenry. Than being Adamant while dangerous diseases is killing their people.
Royald

https://www.nairaland.com/3295888/world-class-roads-owerri-change-indeed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
The face of Owerri the state capital of Imo state devastated by bad roads and floods.

ROYALD:
Zik’s Avenue Awka and Eke Awka market capital territory was taken over by flood last week

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Owerri lies in ruins as the entire state capital is totally messed up with bad roads and filth.

[s]
ROYALD:
AKA CHINO / DOGULAS

Flooding In Zik’s Avenue –Eke Awka Anambra state: Obiano where are you?(Photos)

Home / Awka / Environment / Exclusive / Flood / Photos / Flooding In Zik’s Avenue –Eke Awka Anambra state: Obiano where are you?(Photos)
Flooding In Zik’s Avenue –Eke Awka Anambra state: Obiano where are you?(Photos)
Odogwu Emeka Odogwu 10 months ago Awka, Environment, Exclusive, Flood, Photos
Zik’s Avenue Awka and Eke Awka market capital territory was taken over by flood last week after 20 minutes rain and these are photos of the streets immediately after the rain.
The gutters which were originally constructed along with the link roads have filled up with debris and refuse. The managing agencies responsible for the collection of refuse and clearing of the storm flow channels appear to have failed to perform their duties.
The immediate community surrounding the Eke Awka Market has remained at the mercy each rain event. The commuters have also found themselves at the mercy of each rain event.
An enforceable government policy appears absent to address the current flooding problems.
Adapted from 247ureports.com
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is the new phase of Owerri. Royald where are you?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Doug Nwachukwu aka Royald, Imolites are maimed and burnt everyday in Imo state by herdsmen but nothing has been done by the fat ugly incompetent buffoon called Okoroawusa. Royald no peace for you on this thread until you learn to stay on your useless state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.