Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404626 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abagworo:

If you actually followed this thread well you would have realized I never mentioned Anambra. I only mentioned Peter Obi, Nyesom Wike and Sullivan Chime who of course are individuals. Where are the Rivers and Enugu people? It is cowardice or outright "mumuism" to allow such nonsense threat stand. What Chino and other Anambrians in his camp are trying to do is to establish a rule that other Igbos can be discussed but no other Igbo has the right to discuss anything about Anambra or they'll deal with him. Igbos like me cannot let that happen.
How dare you mention Peter Obi, you dey crase?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnambraDota: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Emeka wasnt doing that because he hate Nnaji, it was business deal gone bad, the same Emeka singlehandedly destroyed Anambra State government during Mbadinuju yet we carried our cross.

I know you will twist it to suit your sinister motive but Omanbalas wealthy sons and daughters have donated more than any state one can made mention of .

Ekwueme is from Anambra, Jim Nwobodo is from Enugu nobody betrayed Ekwueme in Anambra State, he is love, cherised and respected every in Anambra State amd beyond.

Rochas got only 2 votes in APC primaries showing that even his wife didnt vote for him except himself and his in-law grin grin

Ekwueme you said Anambra betrayed got too many votes but Rochas Imo didnt betray got only two votes, APC in Imo State didnt trust him, he wanted to constest election and gave his son-in-law the guber ticket only to be disgraced and come back to collect it.

Lol you guys should try and liberate yourselves from Rochas and stop blaming us, we are sorry for making him the governor but do whatever you wish with him.
I heard he punishing you now with malodorous heap of refuse dump because you insult him too much,
nna go n die abeg

Abagworo:

This your last paragraph is a figment of your imagination yet to be statistically proven. All Igbos have contributed their quota to the Igbo project. Do you know why Geometric power the 1st private independent power plant built by Barth Nnaji from Enugu State in Aba Abia State has been under lock? With Nnaji's plan, Aba would have been the only city in Nigeria enjoying uninterrupted power today. More power dependent industries would have moved to Aba from other West African countries and the SMEs would have enjoyed it the most. Ordinary Igbos on the streets have little problem but the issue is political class and Okorocha's statement was against the political class. Ekwueme is from Anambra State and betrayed by same Anambra politicians because of greed.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
RareDiamonds:
IMO STATE IS NOT CURSED !!!! YOUR COMMENTS ARE USELESS AND OF NO EFFECT. I WILL NOT GLORIFY YOU WITH A RESPONSE. SHAMELESS AND UNINTELLIGENT MAN !!!

Then tell Abagworo or whatever to steer clear of Anambra
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Imagine a hopelessly frustrated jobless fellow insulting someone who can feed him and his poor old mother for 20yrs without blinking. You need all the help you can get.. cheesy

[s][/s]

Lol. Chino I'm a billionaire and nobody in Nigeria except probably Dangote or Otedola class can make meaningful difference in my life. Nairaland is faceless but by my antecedents you can deduce I got money at a very young age.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Do they even know that Omambala has a kind of blood-bond that they love one another so much and can go to any length to support each other. The clown thought that what unites us is on the surface..there is a strong bond!

He thought we are as useless Imo state people where Owerre man and Mbaise man are always at each others neck..lol

Yyeske:
Ndi Anambra take themselves as equals so you can never divide us, take your silly sentiment back to Imo

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnambraDota:
You need not be disappointed, am pro Igbo and hardcore one from Ndigbo page to Igboville to Proudly Igbo Proudly Anioma, I still visit every Nigeria Forum and comment on Igbobuofu.com aand 0manbala.com to count but few.

I have championed Igbo cause here and am a retired tribalist who sent many tribalists from enemy camps to early grave, my battlescars are fresh the mods can attest to that.

I was born in old Anambra State, my dad married from Nsukka while my sisters are married both in Anioma, Ugwuta and Anambra State.
You people always come online to blackmail Omanbalas of causing division in Igboland yet we all know who spoke Hausa in PDP convention in Jos to sell out, we know who sack Anambras from their ministries and pparastatals after state creation, we know how Anambras were sack by Abia and Imo State governments, we know how Elechi refused Ibeto from taking over NigerCem Nkalagu because he doesn't want "Anambranization" we know how Rochas was cheered when he said we cause Igbo division...the list is endless, all the atrocities committed by our so called brothers and sister.

Now Anambra billionaire and donating hostels from UNN to ABSU, Peter Obi donating his money to schools everywhere, Anambra richmen and women and helping in rebuilding some dilapidated projects across Igboland yet we are being visited with hatred and namecalling.

Christian Onoh said Enugu people are Wawa, Enugu people will turn around and say Anambras are calling them Wawa a derogatory name, Onitsha people will call an Agulu person "Onye Igbo" somebody from Imo State will say Anambra people are calling others "Onye Igbo"

I have been to Owerre, Asaba, Enugu and Orlu were they call people "nwa Aba" but people from Ebonyi State will turn around and say Ndi Anambra is calling them "nwa Aba".

The list is endless but I saw what Abagworo wrote on a thread that Anambras will be paid back with all these superiority but am begging him and his co irritants to bring it on, mmiri adiro ari ugwu. He and his fellow haters can only dream about it but once the sleep and wake up the read in paper or watch in on telly that another Omanbalas has added a feather to his or her cap.
We are not build to succumb to cheap blackmail no matter how much creed your creating, no Omanbalas will feel inferior to any eidiot that want to feel inferior.
As Sugar attract Ants as Omanbalas attract good tidings, anybody with complex can fuss, wail, cry, whine, hate or die that's none of our problems.

Quit hating what you can't definitely control, no amount of hatred and blackmail will make you have it without working for it, its a universal truth, hatred is like a chemical doing more harm where its stored than where its poured.

Omambalas aren't your problems, we have suffered bad government in the past and fought it to standstill, if your suffering it now and refuse to fight quit blaming anybody.

We aint nobody's problems, Omanbalas are their selves worst critics, quit blackmailing us biko

Are you telling them this to assuade their anger? Abegi! We are who we are and no inferiority complex on their part can and should keep us down.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnambraDota:
You don't need a prophet to tell you that your a famous liar. Dangote use heavy trucks for transporting his cements, he isn't into transportation business per se.

For a Northerner with a commercial truck 3 Omambalas have it from Omus to Nkwubuego to Obilink to Aniche the list is there

Lol @petty trading, 70% of Nigeria transportation sector is under our control while 35 states + FCT scramble for miserable 30% cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

No reasonable government will constitute an economic team without us cornering the Lion share, we run consultancy in state governance, Kogi State can attest to that.

Bring it on sector by sector bro, am free today cheesy cheesy
Don't mind that thing, he knows but never wants to admit it
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abagworo:

Is it statistically proven or you are merely hallucinating. Dangote aline has more on the riad than all of Anambra born transporters put together not to talk of hundreds of other Northern transporters. Wait for full research my sister.
Lies, tell us the ones ndi Imo have. I ready for you this night
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
You can only deceive yourself not anybody..

You are a jobless fellow that sleeps and wakes up on Nairaland. You don't even have your own house but rather living with your poor old mother in one tiny room in the suburb of PH. Besides I am very sure you are a broke a.ss nigger because Imolites are not known to be mostly rich people, they are mostly into mechanics/artisan and civil service.

You are not even married even at your old age. I know almost all the big boys in PH because we all roll together each time am in town. And I have invited you to show up at our meetings at Jevnik or Genesis or Charcoals/Spice but each you ran away.

Show yourself at any location you want in PH..we are ready to meet you..

If what I have written about you are not true then show yourself.. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Lol. Chino I'm a billionaire and nobody in Nigeria except probably Dangote or Otedola class can make meaningful difference in my life. Nairaland is faceless but by my antecedents you can deduce I got money at a very young age.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
cascarino:
Jeez! Oga I don't have any iota of hate in me neither do I feel inferior to anybody. I am yet to even notice this your phantom 'superiority' because some of you I have come across physically are not in any way better of than I. Please spare me the embarassment. I am only annoyed with some of you that have vowed to criticize Rochas destructively for reasons best known to you even though he is not your governor. Just like you guys have derailed this thread where we discuss about developements in Imo State. I doubt if any Imolite can do this in an Anambra thread. Please don't associate me with the word 'hate' agian it is not part of me. I will appreciate if we end the arguement here please.
Ask Abagworo and his likes, he always mention Anambra in derogatory ways and we have said enough is enough
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnambraDota:
Okay am sorry if i ascribe any wrong attribute to you but no omanbala give a phuck about Rochas and how he is ruinning Imo State, few months ago Banks in Imo shut and they troop to Ihiala to do withdrawal yet nobody is blinking an eyelid.

The VC of Unizik is from Mbaise in Imo State but Mbaise people refused that an Anambraman from Oka where UNizik is located will be a Bishop in their Dioceses because of hate.

No Anambra person knows whether Rochas live or die, none of his stupiidity affects us, he help in making Buhari a president but ended up with a junior minister as compensation despite his so called popularity he got only 2 votes in APC primaries yet he keep blaming us.

If Rochas like let him keep hating Omanbalas we dont know whether he is swimming or sinking, as for now Obiano must perform and he is already feeling the heat from us, we are too busy with what Obiano is doing with our mandate than peeping through how Rochas si agwoto Imo State.

Visit pages for Anambra people and see the reason why i told you we are ourselves worst critics, no amount of breadcrumb can all of us see red and call it black, go to pages own by Obianos media guys and see how we are bombarding them with critisms, we are too busy to notice whatever that is going on in Imo State.

Sorry if i said your hating but advise majority of your people hating to quit cus there is no stopping us, its not a threat but a fact.

Biko leave these eediots, we have indigenes from other states in our civil service but they'll never appreciate, ask them how many Anambrarians are in their civil service. Bunch of hateful nitwits. Anambra is on top, let them take it to the bank
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You can only deceive yourself not anybody..

You are a jobless fellow that sleeps and wakes up on Nairaland. You don't even have your own house but rather living with your poor old mother in one tiny room in the suburb of PH. Besides I am very sure you are a broke a.ss nigger because Imolites are not known to mostly rich people, they are mostly into mechanics/artisan and civil service.

You are not even married even at your old age. I know almost all the big boys in PH because we all roll together each time am in town. And I have invited you to show up at our meetings at Jevnik or Genesis or Charcoals/Spice but each you ran away.

Show yourself at any location you want in PH..we are ready to meet you..

If what I have written about you are not true then show yourself.. cheesy

[s][/s]

I would have loved to meet you but somehow I can't because of security reasons unrelated to you but myself. I know you more than you believe.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abagworo:

Don't ever quote me in your useless life.
Look at this useless thing
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnambraDota: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Guy dont mind those complex foool thinking their failures is anybody's fault.
They will come to social media hatin on Anambra but go to their pages and see how much hate they have on Mbaise people, they call them snakes and other badname, they think they love themselves but every family is an autonomous community, every street have an igwe with their funny regalia and rickety 504 Salon Cars.
Once they hear an omanbala is coming to marry from there they increase the list content by 1000% but if they want to marry from Anambra they start expecting landed properties and cars from the wife's family as settlement. We are getting wiser everyday.

Nwanne stop losing sleep over these inferior feeling ameobas, Obiano must work, Anambra must grow

abagworo have been mischevious over the years while i ignore but since people like Rarediamond have joined him let me protect my interest too.
Yyeske:
Are you telling them this to assuade their anger? Abegi! We are who we are and no inferiority complex on their part can and should keep us down.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnambraDota:
Emeka wasnt doing that because he hate Nnaji, it was business deal gone bad, the same Emeka singlehandedly destroyed Anambra State government during Mbadinuju yet we carried our cross.

I know you will twist it to suit your sinister motive but Omanbalas wealthy sons and daughters have donated more than any state one can made mention of .

Ekwueme is from Anambra, Jim Nwobodo is from Enugu nobody betrayed Ekwueme in Anambra State, he is love, cherised and respected every in Anambra State amd beyond.

Rochas got only 2 votes in APC primaries showing that even his wife didnt vote for him except himself and his in-law grin grin

Ekwueme you said Anambra betrayed got too many votes but Rochas Imo didnt betray got only two votes, APC in Imo State didnt trust him, he wanted to constest election and gave his son-in-law the guber ticket only to be disgraced and come back to collect it.

Lol you guys should try and liberate yourselves from Rochas and stop blaming us, we are sorry for making him the governor but do whatever you wish with him.
I heard he punishing you now with malodorous heap of refuse dump because you insult him too much,
nna go n die abeg

Let them continue hating Anambra, stop lecturing them. Anyi kaja ra akaja
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yyeske:
Ask Abagworo and his likes, he always mention Anambra in derogatory ways and we have said enough is enough

Anytime you see me address Anambra oddly it is more or less in defense of attack by some of you on other Igbo States. Another issue is that you cannot prohibit any Igbo or even Nigerian from discussing a part of itself employing blackmail or whatever. I will always discuss Anambra the same way I discuss Kano or Abia.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Do they even know that Omambala has a kind of blood-bond that they love one another so much and can go to any length to support each other. The clown thought that what unites us is on the surface..there is a strong bond!

He thought we are as useless Imo state people where Owerre man and Mbaise man are always at each others neck..lol

Don't mind that eediot biko
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Security reasons? cheesy

I have even met Senator Lee Meba one on one for a chat in old GRA, so who they hell are you pauper?

Poor people like you have a way of diverting attention, more especially when you have claimed to be what you are not even though we all know that you are a poverty infested hopeless fellow..

Show yourself if am not saying the truth..

[s]
Abagworo:

I would have loved to meet you but somehow I can't because of security reasons unrelated to you but myself. I know you more than you believe.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Imagine a hopelessly frustrated jobless fellow insulting someone who can feed him and his poor old mother for 20yrs without blinking. You need all the help you can get.. cheesy

[s][/s]
Don't mind that silly eediot biko since ndi Imo decided not to correct him, we will do it here. Onye ala ka obu

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nobody is begging you to stop but at least you have known the consequences of mentioning Anambra.

You are a cursed human being from a cursed Imo state we don't want you to come close to us by mentioning our state. We mind our business, you are not fighting for anybody because you are the problem itself in the Igbo midst. So how can you the problem be fighting problem.

Stay away from us and focus on your useless Imo state because whenever you do mention us then be prepared to face what will befall Imo state on this board. We have nothing in common with you nor your people.

[s]
Abagworo:

Anytime you see me address Anambra oddly it is more or less in defense of attack by some of you on other Igbo States. Another issue is that you cannot prohibit any Igbo or even Nigerian from discussing a part of itself employing blackmail or whatever. I will always discuss Anambra the same way I discuss Kano or Abia.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Security reasons? cheesy

I have even met Senator Lee Meba one on one for a chat in old GRA, so who they hell are you pauper?

Poor people like you have a way of diverting attention, more especially when you have claimed to be what you are not even though we all know that you are a poverty infested hopeless fellow..

Show yourself if am not saying the truth..

[s][/s]

Let's just forget about meeting as it can't happen at the moment. All I have to tell you is that I will continue to contribute my quota to development of Nigeria in real world while I criticise online using this identity.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnambraDota:
Guy dont mind those complex foool thinking their failures is anybody's fault.
They will come to social media hatin on Anambra but go to their pages and see how much hate they have on Mbaise people, they call them snakes and other badname, they think they love themselves but every family is an autonomous community, every street have an igwe with their funny regalia and rickety 504 Salon Cars.
Once they hear an omanbala is coming to marry from there they increase the list content by 1000% but if they want to marry from Anambra they start expecting landed properties and cars from the wife's family as settlement. We are getting wiser everyday.

Nwanne stop losing sleep over these inferior feeling ameobas, Obiano must work, Anambra must grow

abagworo have been mischevious over the years while i ignore but since people like Rarediamond have joined him let me protect my interest too.
I can accommodate hatred from other Nigerians but would never accept from ndi Igbo ozo, let them kill and die with their hatred for us. We can go it alone, Austria, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc, how big are they?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abagworo:

STFU, you love attacking anambra because of hate, we pass una. Take it or leave

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
I don't care about you if must know. As for criticism, you have enough to do in Imo state to at least get the government there doing the least job of paying Imolites salaries but you won't do that, all you do night and day is looking out for a progressive Anambra and it's people when we don't even give a fvck about you and your state. Focus on your state and stay away from us or else Imo state shall continue to be where we urinate and poo on this Nairaland.

[s]
Abagworo:

Let's just forget about meeting as it can't happen at the moment. All I have to tell you is that I will continue to contribute my quota to development of Nigeria in real world while I criticise online using this identity.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cascarino(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yyeske:
Lies, tell us the ones ndi Imo have. I ready for you this night
Oga the number one and largest transport company in West Africa is ABC TRANSPORT. It is the only transport company to be listed in Nigerian stock exchange. The last time I checked it was still owned by Frank Nneji OON an Mbaise man. And please you guys should leave this thread for us it is a forum created to discuss developements in Imo State. For you guys to be dwelling on it day and night trying to derail it means that you are the people that are actually suffering from inferioty complex because I know that no Imolite will be constituting this type of nuisance in an Anambra thread.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abagworo:

Do but never mention Anambra again
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
You guys are still on this issue? Lolz una really get time and energy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shut up this bastard..

Who is ABC compare to Chisco, GUO, Young, etc..?

As for camping on this thread, we were invited by your hopeless brother Abagworo. Until he stops mentioning Anambra and it's people on Nairaland then Imo state and it's people must not know peace on this board. He must stay away from us and anything that concerns us as we don't even know that imo state is existing anywhere..

[s]
cascarino:
Oga the number one and largest transport company in West Africa is ABC TRANSPORT. It is the only transport company to be listed in Nigerian stock exchange. The last time I checked it was still owned by Frank Nneji OON an Mbaise man. And please you guys should leave this thread for us it is a forum created to discuss developements in Imo State. For you guys to be dwelling on it day and night trying to derail it means that you are the people that are actually suffering from inferioty complex because I know that no Imolite will be constituting this type of nuisance in an Anambra thread.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
I don't care about you if must know. As for criticism, you have enough to do in Imo state to at least get the government there doing the least job of paying Imolites salaries but you won't do that, all you do night and day is looking out for Anambra and it's people when we don't even give a fvck about you and your state. Focus on your state and stay away from us or else Imo state shall continue to be where we urinate and poo on this Nairaland.

[s][/s]
Negodi anumpama na ewetelu ndi Anambra onu? We will destroy this thread if ndi Imo won't tell him to behave
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
I dedicated myself solely for exposing the real Imo state since i noticed what Abagworo has been doing while his people cheer him on but we have decided to put a stop to that.

Yyeske:
Negodi anumpama na ewetelu ndi Anambra onu? We will destroy this thread if ndi Imo won't tell him to behave

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
cascarino:
STFU and tell Abagworo to stop anything mentioning Anambra here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Shut up this bastard..

Who is ABC compare to Chisco, GUO, Young, etc..?

As for camping on this thread, we were invited by your hopeless brother Abagworo. Until he stops mentioning Anambra and it's people on Nairaland Imo state and it's people must not know peace on this board. He must stay away from us and anything that concerns us as we don't even know that imo state is existing anywhere..

[s][/s]
Just imagine o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.