Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2432839 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1023) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
XerXers:

This is not difference from the classroom blocks of secondary schools shown earlier, a university deserves better structures such as these ones found in ESUT

Chimaroke has class.
ESUT college of medicine
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ogene001:

Compare what you posted above with those pictures of ESUT. Your pictures look like residential buildings

Look again. Like I wrote earlier just pay a visit to this school as it has passed the stage on these photos I posted.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abagworo:

I believe it's between Rochas Foundation and Imo State Government. I'm not sure though but it's very likely.

Just like you, no Imo person can say who the partners that own the E. Palm University in Rochas town are. Can't Imo people know about such a big project going on in their state?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
The houses side by side.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ogene001: 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abagworo:
The houses side by side.
so placing the houses side by side you can't see that the ESUT building is a better administrative building than the one in imo which looks like a residential building??
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ogene001: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abagworo:

Look again. Like I wrote earlier just pay a visit to this school as it has passed the stage on these photos I posted.
my problem with the building is the roofing style, it looks residential.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 12:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Abagworo:

You just assumed without being sure but yet writing with so much authority. None of us is sure of the stakes from each partner but if it's State funds it's good and if not it's still good. It's a win-win situation for Ndi Imo.

I'll continue to ask questions with authority because Imo state is my state and i has a stake in it. If you don't like my questions oh well, but please if you have the answers please share, will love to be informed. As for the university being a win win situation for Ndi Imo i disagree with you. If its true that state money was used in anyway that is corruption and for any Imolite who does not see anything wrong in shortchanging Ndi Imo I'm afraid something may be wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
adimsmt:

I'll continue to ask questions with authority because Imo state is my state and i has a stake in it. If you don't like my questions oh well, but please if you have the answers please share, will love to be informed. As for the university being a win win situation for Ndi Imo i disagree with you. If its true that state money was used in anyway that is corruption and for any Imolite who does not see anything wrong in shortchanging Ndi Imo I'm afraid something may be wrong somewhere.

You didn't ask question neither did you suggest like I did. You wrote like you are sure when you aren't. On why I believe it's a win-win is because if a man steals your money and uses same money to build you a house it means your money stays with you and never left. If Diezani and Alamiesiegha used their stolen money to build Universities and refineries in Bayelsa State it would have been a blessing whether confiscated or pardoned.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2017
Abagworo, what is Okorocha doing about the newly completed tunnel that is already waterlogged? Is he gonna pull it down again?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tysontim(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2017
iamhorny:
Abagworo, i mean something like this

Like this?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Owerri is so messed up now and we are here discussing a collapsing school

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Okorocha demolished a substandard tunnel and built a worse tunnel than the one before. What a shame.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2017
This is the present condition of the state owned university. What is the authority doing about it? cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Abagworo:

You didn't ask question neither did you suggest like I did. You wrote like you are sure when you aren't. On why I believe it's a win-win is because if a man steals your money and uses same money to build you a house it means your money stays with you and never left. If Diezani and Alamiesiegha used their stolen money to build Universities and refineries in Bayelsa State it would have been a blessing whether confiscated or pardoned.

My Imolites Abagworo said we all should turn to stealing to use the money to develop our state.LOL
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
That Palm university in Okorocha town, some, including Abagoro, don't know the present row between Orlu zone people and Okorocha over the university.

Okorocha plans to give Imo university teaching hospital in Orlu to Owerri just to make Owerri happy to have Okorocha completely own the Palm University.

In this BAD joke, Okorocha looks like a boxer wanting to first of all, knock down those who would cheer him when he enters the boxing ring.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Palm University risks getting grounded for ever if Okorocha takes the teaching hospital from Orlu to Owerri.

It's unimaginable how Okorocha can at the long run slap the political class from Orlu zone, who between 1999 till today, chose the teaching hospital for Orlu but refuses the main campus of IMSU.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by allhavesinned: 7:07am On Mar 17, 2017
ruggedized1:
Okorocha demolished a substandard tunnel and went ahead to demolish it and built a worse tunnel than before. What a shame.

In as much as I dont support some of Rochas policies, Guy stop this rubbish, I am presently in Owerri and Rochas is trying and you keep repeating same old pictures

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Incredibleme: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2017
allhavesinned:

In as much as I dont support some of Rochas policies, Guy stop this rubbish, I am presently in Owerri and Rochas is trying and you keep repeating same old pictures
Dont waste your time the guy is a psycho, he is obsessed with imo state. We all know owerri and imo state is a beautiful place even if we still have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Did you look at the date on the picture before commenting this nonsense?

allhavesinned:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2017
ROYALD:
Amobi street Owerri which was clogged with refuse .OWERRI IS VERY DIRTY

Owerri is a total mess. Douglas where are you? cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
kikake:
Palm University risks getting grounded for ever if Okorocha takes the teaching hospital from Orlu to Owerri.

It's unimaginable how Okorocha can at the long run slap the political class from Orlu zone, who between 1999 till today, chose the teaching hospital for Orlu but refuses the main campus of IMSU.

Okorocha's Ogboko university must not function if he transfers IMSUTH Orlu to Owerri. - Real Stake Holders in Orlu zone and beyond, not those Okorocha's appointed stskeholders, have decided on this.

If Okorocha peddless the falsehood that IMSUTH is not viable in Orlu, why can Eastern Palm University be viable in little Ogboko?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Banana junction Orlu.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ogene001: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Abagworo:

only the first pic covered a reasonable area, nice pics
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ogene001:
only the first pic covered a reasonable area, nice pics
More will come

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mbari on ground.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Orji-Mbieri rural road.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Everyday Supermarket World bank road.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
IMO GOVT TO DUALIZE ORLU-NkWEREE ROAD
-Uche NWOSU-

Imo State Government has stated it's readiness to commence dualization of the road leading from Orlu to Nkwerre Local Government Area.

The chief of staff to the Governor of Imo State,ugwumba uche Nwosu made this known while speaking to Members of Nkweŕe Aborigines Union who paid him a courtesy call in his office.
The delegation was led by the leader of the Nkwerre Aborigines union ,Professor Goddy onuoha who doubles as the President General of Nkwerre committee on stabilization of electricity on Nkweŕe Local Government Area on the visit .

The chief of staff told the delegation that the political appointees from nkwerre has been performing exceptionally well. On the issue of their demand for stabilizing electricity in the area ,he said ideato North has a power station and" the Governor is ready to help us connect our light from the station which ensure steady light ,the issue of light will not be a problem to us"

Nwosu said he was proud to have Professor Goddy onuoha as PG of his community and commended him for taking special interest in the welfare of his people as well as coming up with the committee and high calibre of people in the committee which included
Hon. member representing Nkwerre constituency in imo State house of assembly Hon. Chika Madumere,Hon
Rex Anunobi,Nze Chinedu Ajoku,Chief Uwaz Nnadozie,a representative from the Eze' s cabinet .

On the issue of dualization of the road ,he called on the PG to use his good office yo sensitize the people on the need to Dualise the road ,a situation he said will bring development to the area and make it a city .He also said that with the construction of the road ,the concern they raised about erosion menace and floating will be properly channelled.

He used the opportunity to enumerate many good largesse of the Rescue Mission for the people of Nkwerre including Massive and unprecedented construction and rehabliation of roads, political appointments,employment, free education and empowerment of women and youths including the massive empowerment of over 3500 women which he said people of Nkwerre were major beneficairies.

He promised to make himself available whenever called to assist towards stabilization of electricity in Nkwerre and other areas of need.

Earlier in his address the leader of the delegation ,Prof Goddy onuoha had commended the Chief of Staff for his good service to the people of Imo State and nkwerre in particular

He used the opportunity to present their demand to the chief of staff which bordered mainly on the need to stabilize electricity supply in the Area..

Onwuka Vivien (Mrs)
PRO to the chief of staff IMGH
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Akwakuma Girls Secondary School.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Amakohia primary school. Looking closely one can see the ongoing expansion of Orlu road.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1023) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.