Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395776 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by iamhorny(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo:
More
nice
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
6pax:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
this is just amazing!
Okorocha is a magician smiley
Quite a lovely sight to behold kiss

The place does not look spectacular yet, but it could if effort is put into proper finishing.

Rochas should make the place amazing and world class by beautifying it with trees and flowers.

Projects in SE often look substandard and shabby mainly due to poor finishing leaving the bare red earth exposed without trees and flowers to beautify the place.

See pictures below on how Rochas can give the place a proper finishing with flowers and trees to make it "spectacular" if he wants to.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo:
Some decent pics

Owerri is truly getting more beautiful and decent by the day.

No matter what our political differences, nobody can deny Rochas has a vision and knows how to create a decent city.

His only remaining task is to make SMICA begin to get at least one international flight. Then he would have set the stage for economic take off of Imo state.

I think posterity will be kind to Rochas. He definitely achieved more than all his predecessors except Dee Sam Mbakwe.

8 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jumobi1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

That is not exactly true. It depends on your travel date.

In any case, even if you land in Lagos or Abuja, how will you get to the East free of charge? Through rollers skating?

Most of the time you still pay heavily pay more to fly the local airlines to Owerri, Asaba or Enugu and they could cancel their flights at no notice. Not to mention the discomfort of road trip.

How about you google flights so you have facts? How many quality and reputable international airlines even fly to the east? Those matter a whole lot. And of course the time of travel depends but it applies to all airport. From Lagos to Owerri (round trip) with Air Peace can be bought for about ($150). I’ve done that before because it was the cheapest route.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
jumobi1:

How about you google flights so you have facts? How many international airlines even fly to the east? And of course the time of travel depends but it applies to all airport.

When people like you carry Nigeria political propaganda lies on the internet, it sickens.

I am telling you about flights i book regularly and you are telling me imaginary tales.

Many Igbos fly to Lagos simply out of habit or convenience of travel date. So stop telling cock and bull stories here.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jumobi1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

When people like you carry Nigeria political propaganda lies on the internet, it sickens.

I am telling you about flights i book regularly and you are telling me imaginary tales.

Many Igbos fly to Lagos simply out of habit or convenience of travel date. So stop telling cock and bull stories here.

Stop posting half truths. Use the same dates. It’s mostly cheaper flying into Lagos than Enugu. More so, the reputation of the airline matters. I’ll rather pay $300 extra to fly KLM than fly Ethiopian.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
jumobi1:

Stop posting half truths. Use the same dates. It’s mostly cheaper flying into Lagos than Enugu.

You are just a silly baby. grin grin grin grin grin

Posting Lufthansa flights to Enugu? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why don't you choose Japan airways flights to Lagos or Port Harcourt and compare it with Air France that goes there? grin grin grin grin

Only Ethiopian airline goes to Enugu right now, so choosing South African airline to Enugu is just you mocking your ignorance. Because it will first go to Jo'burg and then fly you back to Addis Ababa or Lagos before going to Enugu.

If you choose Lufthansa or Emirates to Enugu, it will first fly to Frankfurt or Dubai and then will have to re-route to Addis Ababa or Lagos and then catch another flight to Enugu. More like flying to pluto first and coming back to earth. You will be charged for the unnecessary distance.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jumobi1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

You are just a silly baby. grin grin grin grin grin

Posting Lufthansa flights to Enugu? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why don't you choose Japan airways flights to Lagos or Port Harcourt and compare it with Air France that goes there? grin grin grin grin

Only Ethiopian airline goes to Enugu right now, so choosing South African airline to Enugu is just you mocking your ignorance. Because it will first go to Jo'burg and then fly you back to Addis Ababa or Lagos before going to Enugu.

If you choose Lufthansa or Emirates to Enugu, it will first fly to Frankfurt or Dubai and then will have to re-route to Addis Ababa or Lagos and then catch another flight to Enugu. More like flying to pluto first and coming back to earth. You will be charged for the unnecessary distance.

Why are you writing in red though? I didn’t choose the airline as you can see. However a wise man once told me not to argue with ..... Igbos are too prudent with money to waste it on unnecessarily more expensive flights. Have a blessed day Chima.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
jumobi1:

Why are you writing in red though? I didn’t choose the airline as you can see. However a wise man once told me not to argue with ..... Igbos are too prudent with money to waste it on unnecessarily more expensive flights. Have a blessed day Chima.

I don't care if Yorubas like money more than Igbos or if Igbos are more prudent that Fulanis with money.(Another fake set of lies)
Bro, i just pointed out your deceit because i dislike people telling lies on the internet and pretending they can deceive everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by proeast(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Owerri is truly getting more beautiful and decent by the day.

No matter what our political differences, nobody can deny Rochas has a vision and knows how to create a decent city.

His only remaining task is to make SMICA begin to get at least one international flight. Then he would have set the stage for economic take off of Imo state.

I think posterity will be kind to Rochas. He definitely achieved more than all his predecessors except Dee Sam Mbakwe.
I've been saying all these since, its only a blind man or a wicked and insincere person that will say that Rochas did not uplift Owerri. I keep wondering where he is getting the money he is using to do all these amazing projects. Rochas no doubt has taste and class, and I really do feel for him that despite all his great works in Owerri yet no one gives him credit! You cant make ommelette without breaking eggs! POSTERITY WILL CERTAINLY JUDGE HIM WELL FOR HIS WORKS!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
jumobi1:

Stop posting half truths. Use the same dates. It’s mostly cheaper flying into Lagos than Enugu. More so, the reputation of the airline matters. I’ll rather pay $300 extra to fly KLM than fly Ethiopian.

You got to Lagos, stay in a hotel, drive home with a bus. Stay in the east, find a bus, go to Lagos, stay in a hotel, leave.
Aturu, what money are you saving?

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
I've found tickets to Enugu for 700-900. It depends on the date. Either way if I go to Enugu, then drive 3 hours home I've cut hotel and Lagos stress out of my budget. On the day of my flight I can drive another 3 hours, board the plane and leave.

People use Lagos out of ignorance and habit but it's beginning to change. Most of the old people that don't frequent forums like this don't know Enugu is international

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kettykin: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ikengawo:
I've found tickets to Enugu for 700-900. It depends on the date. Either way if I go to Enugu, then drive 3 hours home I've cut hotel and Lagos stress out of my budget. On the day of my flight I can drive another 3 hours, board the plane and leave.

People use Lagos out of ignorance and habit but it's beginning to change. Most of the old people that don't frequent forums like this don't know Enugu is international

An Eastern owned Carrier or privately owned Airline like Air Peace should be able to solve this controversies once and for all

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
kettykin:

An Eastern owned Carrier or privately owned Airline like Air Peace should be able to solve this controversies once and for all

I took Air Peace from the heart of darkness (LAgos) to Owerri last year.
Do they have an Enugu-Owerri route? if so that will be perfect

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Zuma road and Ochiedike road.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cjrane2: 4:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Ikengawo:

I took Air Peace from the heart of darkness (LAgos) to Owerri last year.
Do they have an Enugu-Owerri route? if so that will be perfect

Air Peace needs to share codes with major international airlines so that SMICA Owerri can be added as final destination in procuring air ticket.

Air Peace will only take over the last piece of the journey to Owerri, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Calabar, Benin City, Uyo, Sokoto and Kaduna once their partner airline lands in Lagos or Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 5:19am On Dec 10, 2017
well, it's a start. In due time it'll happen
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 5:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Abagworo:
Zuma road and Ochiedike road.

mechonu
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Ikengawo:

mechonu

Jahee ónú!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Cjrane2:

Air Peace needs to share codes with major international airlines so that SMICA Owerri can be added as final destination in procuring air ticket.

Air Peace will only take over the last piece of the journey to Owerri, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Calabar, Benin City, Uyo, Sokoto and Kaduna once their partner airline lands in Lagos or Abuja.

Sam Mbakwe Airport is still under construction and not yet ready for commercial international flights and it's a perishables Cargo Airport .
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2017

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Useless old man so Cjrane2 you quoted is no longer Chino? cheesy

As for the motorpark you call airport in Imo state, it should be demolished to the ground so that a decent international airport should be developed. For now it is a motorpark.

Abagworo:

Sam Mbakwe Airport is still under construction and not yet ready for commercial international flights and it's a perishables Cargo Airport .
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Useless old man so Cjrane2 you quoted is no longer Chino? cheesy

As for the motorpark you call airport in Imo state, it should be demolished to the ground so that a decent international airport should be developed. For now it is a motorpark.

who is LasGidiOwner again grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Okorocha should demolish that motorpark and borrow a leaf to give the state a world class airport and not patching a motorpark. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKz1kxYXoDI

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Jacob Zuma road and Ochiedike road New Owerri built by Okorocha.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Rural hospital built by Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Abagworo:
Jacob Zuma road and Ochiedike road New Owerri.

Was it a carpenter that built this rubbish? cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2017
imhotep:

who is LasGidiOwner again grin grin

What's this one yapping? cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Was it a carpenter that built this rubbish? cheesy
Have you weeded your cocoyam farm today?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2017
imhotep:

I have weeded my cocoyam farm today.

How much are you selling all of them?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

What's this one yapping? cheesy
Igbo phobia is bad for your health.
Sit back and say to yourself: "Igbo amaka"

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

How much are you selling all of them?
And have you paid what you owe your Igbo landlord?

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 12spices(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.