Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2403358 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
BastardWike:
Ibadan was a mass of dingy houses but Awolowo realized how damaging it would be to have a city with a skyline that looks like a massive ghetto and he had to build the cocoa house, a few other private investors built similar high rises and it helped them to have a small section they can always showcase to the world.

We are lucky in Igboland to have cities with presentable houses built by individuals, our governors can and should be made to do more. Owerri and Enugu need to have tushed up CBD's.

That his plan failed, Ibadan is still a ghetto and still looks like a ghetto

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by imaxdocuments: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
You will never focus on your dead Abia state, all you do is discussing about others year in, year out. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but none of you Abia miscreants particularly you bastard is bothered. This is the same attitude of Nnamdi kanu, he forgot that charity begins at home. Abia state is by far the worst state in the SE but in his little mind he thought it is Biafra agitation that will fix Abia state. You idiot should focus more on your dead Abia state. Stop mentioning Anambra on this thread.

[s]
B2mario:

Good, but apart from the Orlu/ihiala road, what is the condition of other roads in Okporo?Madam, I was in Orlu last year August and I tell you the fact based on what I saw. Be sincere to yourself and answer my question, what is the condition of the same road in Anambra axis especially at the ihiala junction that connects with Onitsha/Owerri road, is Imo axis of the road not better than the one in Anambra or the road just damaged within the space of 4months?
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
B2mario:

Are you minding him? He's just wasting his time nobody is interested in his propaganda any longer.

If you ever had a dad, he would tell you that if you have 3 kids, but leave all your 6 instruments that generate prosperity to only one kid, you have sowed a seed of discontent in your family.

Continue to tell your story of School of Nursing in Amaigbo-Orlu and moribund IMSUTH in Orlu or market and stadium in Orlu - to dance to the gallery of profiteers from prostitution who wouldn’t allow any government institutions of development in Imo state outside Owerri. They have set Imo state on the boilers.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Just look at ursef, ur argument is not even a valid one. Let me ask u the following questions:
1. Who told u Obiano fixed the Anambra axis?
2. Assuming Obiano fixed it(as u claimed), what if ur governor doesn't have money to fix his own axis? Nobody will crucify him, after all it is the responsibility of the federal government to fix. It is just like reprimanding u for failing to tar the road passing through ur father's compound because someone else somewhere used his personal fund to tar the road passing his own father's compound (even though it is the responsibility of the state or local government). Let me ask u, how many roads have to fixed in ur community? I know of so many of ur mates that have done that in their various communities.
Brother ask her to provide picture of the Anambra axis especially from stretch of the ihiala to the ihiala junction. She said that she's going to post picture of any nonsense she sees in Orlu but will not use the same strength to gather pictures from ihiala to substantiate her claim and leave us with the option of comparing the two axis.

You need to know this Berem, just be following her.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by imaxdocuments: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
The condition of Aba is heartbreaking, such a sewage pit toilet called Aba, Umuahia is a rural area, but you will never find anyone from Abia state raising an eyebrow, they are moving around as if nothing is wrong. That's why it is easy for a fat ugly incompetent gorilla called Okezie to win 2nd term and TA Orji has been given 3 terms in the Senate. Ikuku is warming up to take over from Okezie. What a cursed state. B2MARIO spare some time to discuss your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state.

[s]
B2mario:

Brother ask her to provide picture of the Anambra axis especially from stretch of the ihiala to the ihiala junction. She said that she's going to post picture of any nonsense she sees in Orlu but will not use the same strength to gather pictures from ihiala to substantiate her claim and leave us with the option of comparing the two axis.
You need to know this Berem, just be following her.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Abagworo:

FERMA is working on that road starting from Ihiala and work is still going on. Stop dragging Uzodinma's name into what isn't his business presently. Senator Rochas Okorocha is the man behind facilitating it not Obiano or Uzodinma.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/fec-approves-n120-7bn-for-roads-other-projects/amp/

“The other memorandum relating to roads is for the total sum of N98,73,840,842.81 billion. The roads are in Rijiya – Gusau Road in Zamfara N1.799 billion; Jega-Kwanar Sanagi-Kebbi-Gunmi Road in Kebbi N31.539 billion; Koko- Mahuta Road in Kebbi, N19.713 billion; Kukar Babangida – Gangara Road in Katsina N11.731 billion, Ihiala-Orlu -Umuduru Road to Uko at N16.750 billion, Oye Ama Etitte road to Umuawulu Road in Anambra at N2.155 billion and rehabilitation in Bichi Road in Kano State N8.34 billion.

Don't mind Berem, she's seeking for attention. Last time I was in the east I noticed that the road was undergoing reconstruction but the ihiala axis of the road was so bad and dusty. Berem should prove me wrong with picture since she claimed that she is in Orlu right now. Let her drive to ihiala and take pictures and post them here.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abia1stS0N: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
imaxdocuments:
The condition of Aba is heartbreaking, such a sewage pit toilet called Aba, Umuahia is a rural area, but you will never find anyone from Abia state raising an eyebrow, they are moving around as if nothing is wrong. That's why it is easy for a fat ugly incompetent gorilla called Okezie to win 2nd term and TA Orji has been given 3 terms in the Senate. Ikuku is warming up to take over from Okezie. What a cursed state. B2MARIO spare some time to discuss your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state.

[s][/s]

I am ashamed of being Abia indigene. It is a shame that since 1999, we are yet to see any development in Abia state. Abia state is bringing shame to the southeast because it is about the worst governed state in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

I am ashamed of being Abia indigene. It is a shame that since 1999, we are yet to see any development in Abia state. Abia state is bringing shame to the southeast because it is about the worst governed state in Nigeria.

Chino you don't ever get tired of childish mumuism

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abia1stS0N: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
Abagworo:

Chino you don't ever get tired of childish mumuism
[/s]

It is you and your poor useless old mother that are doing mumuism.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerDK: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
ASK YOURSELF, YY NIGERIA ARMY MOVED INTO IMO STATE.

Y FULANI INSIST ON HAVING UZODINMA AS GOVERNOR?

OIL AND GAS IN IMO STATE, PRECISELY BRITISH INTEREST IN IMO STATE GAS, VIA SHELL AND SEPLAT.

LET US RESIST EXPLIOTATION AND BRITISH IMPERIALISM, VIA FULANI.

I SWORE NOT TO BE ALIVE AND ALLOW BRITAIN USE FULANI TO TAKE AWAY THE WEALTH IN IGBO LAND.

I RATHER DIE.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
hammerDK:

OIL AND GAS IN IMO STATE, PRECISELY BRITISH INTEREST IN IMO STATE GAS, VIA SHELL AND SEPLAT.

I SWORE NOT TO BE ALIVE AND ALLOW BRITAIN USE FULANI TO TAKE AWAY THE WEALTH IN IGBO LAND.

I RATHER DIE.
+

Hammer DK, Why do you write the way you write? All in Capital letters and leaving massive space. Why? Can't you just write normal?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
hammerDK:

I RATHER DIE.

You understood what is going on in one Nigeria.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Amah70:

You understood what is going on in one Nigeria.
No be Orlu again?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

No be Orlu again?

Any normal person would condemn the ugly restriction of about 99% of government institutions that induce development in Imo state to Owerri area.
Does your insulting solve any thing?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Amah70:

Any normal person would condemn the ugly restriction of about 99% of government institutions that induce development in Imo state to Owerri area.

I am disgusted that Emma Iwuanyanwu and co. presented Obiozor as the consensus candidate for the presidency of Ohanaeze Ndigbo. My reason has everything to do with the ninny who posted above crap. Orlu zone has produced more governor of Imo State than any zone. Now, Obiozor for Ohanaeze. Must every leadership for Imo State go to Orlu? It is the making of ugly dingbats in Imo State that creates confusion and chaos. If people from other zones than Orlu insist that Obiozor is from Orlu and the zone had its run on leadership in Imo State, would there be any consensus on Obiozor? Owerri or Orlu or Okigwe is Imo State and I feel at home when in any of the zones. Only village touts who could not plant a block of cement in their clans make silly noises.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Amah70:

Are u sure u are ok? U talk of insults, while in the actual sense u are the uncultured and insultive person here. Let me ask u, u don't think that it is insulting to speak ill of a people in whatever guise? For ur information, I am also from Orlu in Imo state, yes everyone has the right to voice out their displeasure where it pinches them, but not when u do that by insulting the other person, ok! This is 2021, so I expect u should at least be a bit more reasonable than last year.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dedetwo:

I am disgusted that Emma Iwuanyanwu and co. presented Obiozor as the consensus candidate for the presidency of Ohanaeze Ndigbo. My reason has everything to do with the ninny who posted above crap. Orlu zone has produced more governor of Imo State than any zone. Now, Obiozor for Ohanaeze. Must every leadership for Imo State go to Orlu? It is the making of ugly dingbats in Imo State that creates confusion and chaos. If people from other zones than Orlu insist that Obiozor is from Orlu and the zone had its run on leadership in Imo State, would there be any consensus on Obiozor? Owerri or Orlu or Okigwe is Imo State and I feel at home when in any of the zones. Only village touts who could not plant a block of cement in their clans make silly noises.
Tell him(Amah70), he didn't see anything wrong in that. Amah70 needs a total brain overhauling I swear, he is the type of people that are supposed to be ostracized from the society, if truly he is from imo state he won't be speaking ill of another zone in his state because we are all one. That is our problem in naija, hatred and jealousy, always trying to bring down someone else, i bet u even if they should take every development down to Orlu, a greedy and wicked man like Amah70 would still complain, he would rather prefer everything to be situated in his own domain. Amah70 is such a greedy and wicked man, he should learn to be happy with his brothers when things seem to be going well for them.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Music video shot at Heroes Square by a Northerner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM9a4TV7eqk

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Abagworo:

Amah70 will not like this. Enemies of unity.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OreMI22: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Abagworo:

Not bad. We want northerners to live in our towns and cities and interact with us as fellow members of society, not live in our forests and farms. Let them form the habit of seeing the southeast as a place they should invest and help develop, not always a place to exploit and decimate. I am glad to see this positive video. Even if its an Owerri based northerner. It's still a welcome development.

I wish they can make more northern music and ask their people to stop coming to the east and driving straight into our forests to hide, setting up illegal camps in people's farms to rape women and kill the farmers.

7 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
rtdCivilservant

Dedetwo.

Continue with fooling yourselves and believe you are fooling any saner person.
The issue in Imo state is about restriction of nearly 99% of institutions of government that induce development in Imo state to Owerri, nothing to do with political leaders who normally pursue their private pockets while in office.

Funny, Dedetwo wrote that he feels comfortable in any of the three zones of Imo state he goes to stay, but Dedetwo has been fighting for ages here for 99% of govt institutions of development in Imo state to remain in his Owerri area.

Kwontinue.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wait for fight against governor from Dedetwo any day a just governor decides to take IMSU out of Owerri but let Owerri make do with other government universities and polytechnics littered all over Owerri.

Dedetwo and his co-travelers in Imo state pretend they have any regard for any other parts of Imo state outside Owerri area.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Amah70:
rtdCivilservant

Dedetwo.

Continue with fooling yourselves and believe you are fooling any saner person.
The issue in Imo state is about restriction of nearly 99% of institutions of government that induce development in Imo state to Owerri, nothing to do with political leaders who normally pursue their private pockets while in office.

Funny, Dedetwo wrote that he feels comfortable in any of the three zones of Imo state he goes to stay, but Dedetwo has been fighting for ages here for 99% of govt institutions of development in Imo state to remain in his Owerri area.

Kwontinue.

Do you actually read what you wrote? If your issue is 99% concentration of government institutions which induce development in Owerri by the government and the political leaders, who makes the decision? I know government = masses and leaders. If your silly case or issue has nothing to do with leaders, who the hell makes the decision to sites the institutions in Owerri?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dedetwo:

Do you actually read what you wrote? If your issue is 99% concentration of government institutions which induce development in Owerri by the government and the political leaders, who makes the decision? I know government = masses and leaders. If your silly case or issue has nothing to do with leaders, who the hell makes the decision to sites the institutions in Owerri?

During the military era was when 99% of government institutions of development in Imo state were located in Owerri district; lobbied for, or watched by, Owerri people.

Your Owerri people fought Okorocha, Ohakim and Udenwa to standstill, each time any of those former governors contemplated taking IMSU out of Owerri.

If you had sense, you should have understood that I am far above taking those your childish blackmail of questioning my sanity.

In truth, the insane ones are those defending lopsided development in a state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
OreMI22:

Not bad. We want northerners to live in our towns and cities and interact with us as fellow members of society, not live in our forests and farms. Let them form the habit of seeing the southeast as a place they should invest and help develop, not always a place to exploit and decimate. I am glad to see this positive video. Even if its an Owerri based northerner. It's still a welcome development.

I wish they can make more northern music and ask their people to stop coming to the east and driving straight into our forests to hide, setting up illegal camps in people's farms to rape women and kill the farmers.

Words on marble - from the first to the last paragraph.

Those who at the beginning overtly or covertly invited religious violence which now makes life difficult in their areas, must not come to settle in the bushes in other parts of the country.
It’s only persons with ulterior motive that settle in the bush.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Royal event center
I love the serene attribute

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Igbo amaka, as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dedetwo:

I too, I feel at home in any of the zones. Don't mind the village tout as you rightfully put. He's an imposter who is on the mission to cause disunity among Imolites. But we pass him, imo is one.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Owerri random

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
One of my uncles has been appointed the Acting VC of Imo State University. He is from Okporo Orlu.

I was telling my dad won’t it be a problem because he’s a professor from UNN who was given an appointment in IMSU. I thought VCs are appointed from the state own school?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
sanctity454:
Owerri random

Owerri fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.