Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2409478 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wearing course asphalt laying on egbeada by pass road
IMSG made an official complain of slow pace of work on mcc road yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by EastisBae: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
sanctity454:
Wearing course asphalt laying on egbeada by pass road
IMSG made an official complain of slow pace of work on mcc road yesterday

I don't know why projects being executed in Imo State look like things being done by a local government chairman. This is so irritating to say the least, just take a look at the massive projects being executed by Kano and Kaduna state governments or Ebonyi that is close to us here and compare them with all these depressing pictures you're posting.

Ike gwuru cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
EastisBae:

I don't know why projects being executed in Imo State look like things being done by a local government chairman. This is so irritating to say the least, just take a look at the massive projects being executed by Kano and Kaduna state governments or Ebonyi that is close to us here and compare them with all these depressing pictures you're posting.

Ike gwuru cry cry

But the urban roads the governor is building outside Owerri are like those in Kano and Kaduna. Go to the other urban areas of Imo state to see them.
Helping your governors with placing “Imo state” in a sentence space where “Owerri” is supposed to be placed is like you guys shooting yourselves on the feet.
Before long, your state governors shall make that Owerri congested and most uncomfortable to live in.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tribalistseun: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
onuman:

Most ridiculous statement ever.
Bros, if you are not from Owerri side in Imo state but abandoned your native hometown because of neglect by government, and living in Owerri, adopted Owerri side as your new hometown, you are a compound fool.

No Nsukka man or Nnewi man can ever say Enugu or Awka respectively, is his hometown.

The more you talk the more you sound so dumb and stupid.

My advice to you is just to keep quiet when mature minds are talking

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
EastisBae:

Ike gwuru cry cry
keep quite this idiot

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
tribalistseun:

stop playing band backward Mr man
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by onuman: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
tribalistseun:

Ha ha ha.

Only a most half-baked literate person ravaged by primitive greed would cherish having just one spot on his state as the only place worthy of modern development in his state.

Move out of your Imo state and see multiple cities concurrently emerging in nearby states.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tribalistseun: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
onuman:

Ha ha ha.

Only a most a half-baked literate person ravaged by primitive greed would cherish having just one spot on his state as the only place worthy of modern development in his state.

Move out of your Imo state and see multiple cities concurrently emerging in nearby states.

God forbid I join you in this primary 3 pupils argument
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by onuman: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
tribalistseun:

God forbid I join you in this primary 3 pupils argument

Lol. Harvard or Oxford university professor who has many many spots in his state where humans live, but derives joy from having only one spot in the state be fit for modern habitation.
Blind and dumb prof.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2021
EastisBae:

Ike gwuru cry cry

Every addition is addition whether small or huge. Let's stay positive

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2021
Cement stabilization on orlu-owerri road at Umuaka axis.
Is Hope trying to make a statement, well time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ongoing junction improvement works on warehouse junction

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2021
sanctity454:
Cement stabilization on orlu-owerri road at Umuaka axis.
Is Hope trying to make a statement, well time will tell
craneburg workers don't use helmets?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2021
asha80:
craneburg workers don't use helmets?
They are issued helmets only some workers don't like wearing it, they're forced to wear when a supervisory engineer is onsite
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
sanctity454:
Ongoing junction improvement works on warehouse junction

That's more like beating about the bush. The only improvement would have been a flyover cause the junction wasn't bad.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Abagworo:

That's more like beating about the bush. The only improvement would have been a flyover cause the junction wasn't bad.
Yeah you're right, flyovers was the best

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
I wish nigerians aren't at tacky. What is this nonsense about flyovers? LOL They're completely ugly and the rest of the world is moving away from that ugly counterproductive nonsense.

Once our cities are 80% flyover we'll now see the mistake we're making. This is probably how ppl were hailing open gutters in 1940.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
sanctity454:

Yeah you're right, flyovers was the best
to me it isvery funny building flyover in owerri ..if owerri masterplan is stuck too and outskirts also well planned there wouldn't be need for any flyover ....how big is owerri self to need flyover? It is time to really open up other places in the state abeg..for eg if the roads were well built according to the specifications of owerri masterplan anyone going to shoprite from avu has no business entering owerri Town in the first instance
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
asha80:
to me it isvery funny building flyover in owerri ..if owerri masterplan is stuck too and outskirts also well planned there wouldn't be need for any flyover ....how big is owerri self to need flyover? It is time to really open up other places in the state abeg..for eg if the roads were well built according to the specifications of owerri masterplan anyone going to shoprite from avu has no business entering owerri Town in the first instance
Yes of course, I heard that federal secteriate road supposed to be a terminate at mopol junction at onitsha road, thereby serving as a bypass between ph road and onitsha road
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
sanctity454:

Yes of course, I heard that federal secteriate road supposed to be a terminate at mopol junction at onitsha road, thereby serving as a bypass between ph road and onitsha road
that is the way it is supposed to be..if you living around egbu,emekuku or even some parts of uratta and you want to go to polynek or futo you have no business coming in into town if artery roads were in good condition
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
newly commissioned fed secretariat road (buhari drive) at night

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
I wish nigerians aren't at tacky. What is this nonsense about flyovers? LOL They're completely ugly and the rest of the world is moving away from that ugly counterproductive nonsense.

Once our cities are 80% flyover we'll now see the mistake we're making. This is probably how ppl were hailing open gutters in 1940.

Awuuu. Too many Owerri people see flyover as sign of big city.
And as they dart about on every social media outlet pushing every governor to build flyovers and skyscrapers in Owerri, they can’t give thought to the fact that many localities in Imo state don’t have common drainage systems and are threatened by floods.
No trained urban planner goes for flyover unless it’s not possible to build a roundabout on the spot. Flyovers are ugly, obstructing, costly to build and maintain.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Amah70:

And as they dart about on every social media outlet pushing every governor to build flyovers and skyscrapers in Owerri, they can’t give thought to the fact that many localities in Imo state don’t have common drainage systems and are threatened by floods.
No trained urban planner goes for flyover unless it’s not possible to build a roundabout on the spot. Flyovers are ugly, obstructing, costly to build and maintain.
ewu Gambia
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Amah70:

just owerri? lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: S2kluv, Broveens42(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.