Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2407213 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
sanctity454:
A 125 room hotel in Owerri

6 stories? Wow but Owerri needs 14 storey multiuse skyscrapers. They have reached that age

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Permesso: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2022
ProudImolite:
6 stories? Wow but Owerri needs 14 storey multiuse skyscrapers. They have reached that age
this thread has gone dormant, since Sanctity went to break. Chai

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by temptnow: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2022
ScotMisile:
EFCC VS OBIANO.

1. 11.3b Paris Club Refund squandered.

2. Over 75 Billion left by his predecessor squandered.

3. 56 Million Dollars left by his predecessor squandered.

4. Borrowed and squandered over 111.48 million Dollars from China and India.

5. Owing contractors over #200 Billion.

6. Collected back from contractors money paid to them by Mr. Peter Obi for some projects, like the three arms zone, new Govt. House, Chief Judge’s house, etc.

7. 1.2 billion Naira security votes per month.

8. Unaccounted IGR stolen.

9. Question on what happened to gratuities of retirees since 2017.

10. To give account of some of the houses he purchased all over the world, example being the castle at 10 Ruxton Rd, off Bourdillion Street, Ikoyi. He bought it through his front and a popular Anambra transporter.

11. LGA funds squandered for 6 yrs.

You and Shaolin77 should go and open another thread and continue your childish fight. You idiots are not welcome here. This thread have been going on for years until you foools came here.

Both of you idiots should open a new thread for yourselves and continue your show of shame there
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Omo see as this place quiet like say dem dey do silent night
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2022
A new radio station has landed probably an entertainment eccentric radio.
This makes it 21 radio station in imo state, though I heard of a snippet about a new private television channel coming up also

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Oguta mgbidi road progress report, scheduled for completion soon

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Works layout underground drain system progress report

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2022
sanctity454:
Oguta mgbidi road progress report, scheduled for completion soon
whenever I see that tank there i will remember what ojukwu and his soldiers did to nigerian soldiers during the war, that place is egwe and that tank is in front of one of my auntie's house when you climb it u will see the whole of oguta

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2022
God punish Ikpeazu,when will my abia state be like imo state?

Leicestercamper come see.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2022
anselem87:
whenever I see that tank there i will remember what ojukwu and his soldiers did to nigerian soldiers during the war, that place is egwe and that tank is in front of one of my auntie's house when you climb it u will see the whole of oguta
That's great, I haven't actually been to Oguta before.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2022
sanctity454:
This makes it 21 radio station in imo state, though I heard of a snippet about a new private television channel coming up also
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU SANCTITY

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2022
sanctity454:
Yes, Imo needs a TV station

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Idiko1: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2022
sanctity454:
A 125 room hotel in Owerri

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15148694_fbimg1647815383373_jpeg20423f6b06b8e00b15a90ce9194a242c

The only improvement on the site of construction is replacement of bamboo construction support frames with metal ones.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Idiko1: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2022
sanctity454:

That's great, I haven't actually been to Oguta before.

A nice place to invest especially within the vicinity of the lake.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sufferingboy(f): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Idiko1:

A nice place to invest especially within the vicinity of the lake.

Idiko my brother afar.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Idiko1:

The only improvement on the site of construction is replacement of bamboo construction support frames with metal ones.
who told you that people are no longer using bamboo how can you use bamboo in such high rised building instead of metal scaffolding
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
anselem87:
who told you that people are no longer using bamboo how can you use bamboo in such high rised building instead of metal scaffolding

Bamboo works better than steel

How bamboo surpasses steel? Yes, bamboo is stronger than steel in regards to the tensile strength. Steel has a tensile strength of 23,000 pounds per square inch. But bamboo surpasses steel with a noticeable lead at 28,000 pounds.
https://www.google.com/search?q=does+bamboo+work+better+than+steel&sxsrf=APq-WBuf-PRY5Qn3Ai9_toyOYQ0seb9ZNw%3A1648744687268&source=hp&ei=79hFYv7GDZKztQbzmYPoBA&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYkXm_4EqSAoYfvZ2RUL6CcFOL-Gtc9Z_&ved=0ahUKEwi--qDL5PD2AhWSWc0KHfPMAE0Q4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=does+bamboo+work+better+than+steel&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQghEKABOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICAAQgAQQsQM6CAguEIAEELEDOggIABCABBDJAzoLCC4QgAQQsQMQgwE6CAgAELEDEIMBOgUIABCABDoLCC4QgAQQsQMQ1AI6BwgjEOoCECc6BAgjECc6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBEKMCOgsILhCABBDHARCjAjoFCC4QgAQ6EQguEIAEELEDEMcBENEDENQCOgUIABCxAzoGCAAQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0QHjoFCCEQqwI6BwghEAoQoAFQAFiub2DxdWgKcAB4A4ABlgSIAeI5kgEMNC4yNi45LjIuMC4xmAEAoAEBsAEK&sclient=gws-wiz
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
FG sponsored estate at Avu is now completed though phase 1.
Avu area is the new investors delight in real estate investment so far Owerri is concerned, as the city is aggressively expanding towards that axis.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
I would have preferred a Lagos state estate prototype, Hope Uzodinma is about to kick start imo state massive housing development, though not concentrated at a particular location but scattered to different locations in a mini estate format.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Rural road Eziama road in Mbaike district

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
The construction of a brand new dual carriage highway has commenced, it runs from Assa to Awara to Ohuba then to Avu Junction.
This road will give an express access to gas plant and refinery projects situated at Ohaji Egbema LGA

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
sanctity454:
FG sponsored estate at Avu is now completed though phase 1.
Avu area is the new investors delight in real estate investment so far Owerri is concerned, as the city is aggressively expanding towards that axis.

Imo state the only state in Nigeria where all federal housing estates, except the Shagari own, got built in Owerri.
Imo a state cursed with poorly educated state governors who never understood that urban development is not meant for only the state capital.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Indoor sports complex inside Dan Anyiam stadium gets new sports equipment

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Internal roads are also been rehabilitated

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN4cUFOykjI

For those looking for how extensive is the new Owerri recreation park

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Random pictures

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Otown today

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Too many Owerri maniacs in this Imo state.

By the time they expand Owerri to join with Portharcourt, their hometowns in Orlu and Okigwe areas will be meant for pig farms.
Everyone in Imo state must go to Owerri to develop their skills in sports. Tufiakwa, ihe emere eme, anaghi agwo ya agwo.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Innoson Vehicles has acquired about 150,000sqm at Naze, Owerri North in Imo State for her vehicle manufacturing plant project and construction works are already ongoing.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/innoson-to-establish-vehicle-manufacturing-plant-in-owerri/

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
sanctity454:
The construction of a brand new dual carriage highway has commenced, it runs from Assa to Awara to Ohuba then to Avu Junction.
This road will give an express access to gas plant and refinery projects situated at Ohaji Egbema LGA

If not our protest two weeks ago, wherein we blocked the Owerri - PH Expressway, would have their been a serious intervention like now? FYI, we are not moved by all these shenanigans because the rain will soon start and una go stop work. Then una go find road to go do campaign next year.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

If not our protest two weeks ago, wherein we blocked the Owerri - PH Expressway, would have their been a serious intervention like now? FYI, we are not moved by all these shenanigans because the rain will soon start and una go stop work. Then una go find road to go do campaign next year.

This is not Avu etekwuru Adapalm road oo,
This one is different, though that one has been awarded to Ruodo construction owned by Chief Tony Chukwu

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)