Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2401127 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Read4rmthend:

Imagine, na only for this faceless forum you get moral .

You whom your mum still flogs despite being a fool of over 35 years ?

You have never paid for house rent in your pathetic life ,and never owned even a simple bicycle but you come online to form boss.

Jobless idiot like you ,if you like no join your mate hustle
na bastard the guy be since 2019 that guy has been posting rubbish I just can't imagine how someone will just decide to be foolish

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
huncho22:
na bastard the guy be since 2019 that guy has been posting rubbish I just can't imagine how someone will just decide to be foolish
Since 2019 u say? That means u don't know the idiot. Since 2012 he has been here constituting nuisance, imagine if he has anything meaningful doing he will not always be here posting trash. I only blame those replying him.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Atulu awusa. I don't pay rent like pauper like, live in my own house. Bastard like you just start livimg on your own despite being over 60yrs. You have spent over 40yrs trolling on nairaland with different monikers. Cursed frustrated bastard. You are asking others to ignore me but you are quoting me. Outcast. Anuofia. Na me fit una. If you like change different monikers, I don't care but I will keep giving it to you people till you people learn how to mind your lane. Ediotic cursed anuofia.

This is heavy oo cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
I like how you people are crying and quoting different dates. You have probably been on nairaland long before I joined, that's how you got to know when I joined.

Making you people cry is my duty. cheesy

Meanwhile what about that man you used to post his picture here?

rtdCivilservant:

Since 2019 u say? That means u don't know the idiot. Since 2012 he has been here constituting nuisance. I only blame those replying him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Make I know how una go take chest beat freely again on this thread. All the while I was not on this thread, you bastards never appreciated it. You people took my silence for stupidity, that was why ikengawo aka Ofodirinwa had the guts to come to Anambra thread with his madness. Na me and una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Atulu awusa. I don't pay rent like you pauper, i live in my own house. Bastard like you just started living on your own despite being over 60yrs. You have spent over 40yrs trolling on nairaland with different monikers. Cursed frustrated bastard. You are asking others to ignore me but you are quoting me. Outcast. Anuofia. Na me fit una. If you like change different monikers, I don't care but I will keep giving it to you people till you people learn how to mind your lane. Ediotic cursed anuofia.

you just described yourself. No need to add anything.

keep crying. The day of your biggest embarrassment is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cursed anuofia. Na you dey cry, no wonder you first quoted me because I was hitting nerves here. The day you will be disgraced and embarrassed is soon to come.

Read4rmthend:
you just described yourself. No need to add anything.keep crying. The day of your biggest embarrassment is at hand.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UcLloyd: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
This page is a disgrace to igboland, washing ur dirty linens in public. Brothers busy cursing each other, tomorrow other tribes will say we are not together. Tufiakwa
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Cursed anuofia. Na you dey cry, no wonder you first quoted Mr because I was hitting nerves here. The day you will be disgraced and embarrassed is soon to come.

which nerves ? stop being a nauseaince .

is there actually a reason you're only found in SE state threads ?

you are found on this threads at every hour of the day ,meaning you got no job

from your writeup, your diction and vocabulary is limited -hinting to the fact that you had an abysmal education

you haven't been to an airport talk more of travelling outside this country , you might never have even travelled across just 5 states in this country

your posts reeks of helplessness and envy.

try making better use of your time

good bye

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cry me another bottle of water. I want to drink your tears. Ntoor

You are jobless and hopeless in life that's why you know when I am on the thread because your job is to monitor me. Cursed frustrated bastard.

Illiterate, please may we call on an independent obsever to mark our writing skills, vocabulary and all to see who beats each other.

Stark illiterate. Diction defines spoken words not written word. You should have said vocabulary. Lemme educate you illiterate.

I have been to Dubai, Europe, Ghana, Zimbabwe,etc. Illiterate local champion that's still living in selfcon at your old age and you haven't entered aeroplane either except the one you see in the sky.

Hopeless jew man. I am not your class and level. Anuofia

Read4rmthend:

which nerves ? stop being a nauseaince . is there actually a reason you're only found in SE state threads ? you are found on this threads at every hour of the day ,meaning you got no jobfrom your writeup, your diction and vocabulary is limited -hinting to the fact that you had an abysmal educatio you haven't been to an airport talk more of travelling outside this country , you might never have even travelled across just 5 states in this countryyour posts reeks of helplessness and envy.
y making better use of your timeood bye
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
U all should ignore that thing, he is cursed, he got no job, he is a doomed fellow, he is also a bastard. Stop wasting ur energy replying that thing. I only pity his people.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
You are cursed and jobless that's why this thread has become your office but I have sacked you bastards out of the thread, now you are on the sideline crying. Cry more. This thread na my own office now.

rtdCivilservant:
U all should ignore that thing, he is cursed, he got no job, he is a doomed fellow, he is also a bastard. Stop wasting ur energy replying that thing. I only pity his people.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by winterfell007(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Hahaha

You have now exposed yourself as an imo indigene you are. No one from Anambra would ever want to be an imo indigene, it is the people from other states particularly imo that are craving to be from Anambra because Anambra is superior and number one igbo state

I am from mbaise but I always wish I am from Anambra. Though my mom is from Anambra while my dad is from imo state.

Now coming to the rich states, I have shown you evidence of the GDP, but you are busy yapping that imo is rich without evidence. Is there anything in imo that shows that the state has huge GDP? Do you have commercial complexes? Do you have industrial complexes? You have none of these in your backward useless worthless shithole imo state. Anambra is the fourth richest state in Nigeria by GDP. Anambra among the five states in Nigeria that controls 90% of cash flow in Nigeria. Imo state is just another Ekiti State.

The oil and gas you are yapping about, Anambra has in commercial quantities and also a member of Niger Delta development commission that receives 13$ derivation in addition to the huge commercial and industrial complexes.

Just the economy of Nnewi is twice bigger than that of imo state.

As for prostitution, imo state is number one in Nigeria. Every imo family has one or two commercial sex hawkers. Every street in owerri has at least one ashawo camp.

Aside civil service job, there's no other job opportunity in imo state, that's why there's high degree of unemployment in Owerri and this has continued to push imo indigenes to Anambra to seek for greater pasture. Infact the population of imo indigenes in Anambra as at 2021 is put to over 2million whereas you cannot find anyone from Anambra anywhere near imo state.

So stop deceiving yourself, there's nothing to envy in imo state except if you want other to jealous of the huge commercial sex hawkers in the state.

You are idiot. I am from Adazi Nnukwu of Anaocha Local Government area of Anambra, if dem born you well, come my home town and tell me I'm not from Anambra, you go collect woto-woto. you are here fighting ndi-imo, making it look like Anambra people don't like Imo people. I wish i could jam let punch you in the face because it folks like you that give Anambra a bad image making it look like we are too boastful of ourselves. Imo state is richer than Anambra state, that's common knowledge, we should congratulate them and urge them to do more while we ndi Ananbra work hard to improve our ranking. Instead you are throwing tantrums at them, very unfortunate of you

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
winterfell007:

I am a cursed idiot. I

Ok oo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Since 2019 u say? That means u don't know the idiot. Since 2012 he has been here constituting nuisance, imagine if he has anything meaningful doing he will not always be here posting trash. I only blame those replying him.
nawa ohh
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vote4Obi: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
huncho22:
No. Sane person will leave Owerri and go to Onitsha to stay ..... There is no difference between ABA and Onitsha ... Alot of imolites who grew up in Lagos and Abuja are now living in Owerri ..

Everyone knows this, I mean this is no secret na. No educated Anambra person likes to stay in Anambra, they either move to Lagos, Abuja, Owerri or P.H.

There is absolutely no difference between Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba in terms of poor living conditions.

Also note that, while every Imo indigene is 100% Igbo, there are many Igala and Igbira people that claim to be from Anambra too. That fool running around in this thread like a headless chicken is an Igala man from Anambra. Even the few gallons of oil in Anambra is also being claimed by Kogi.

Empty barrels make so much noise.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by winterfell007(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Hahaha

You have now exposed yourself as an imo indigene you are. No one from Anambra would ever want to be an imo indigene, it is the people from other states particularly imo that are craving to be from Anambra because Anambra is superior and number one igbo state

I am from mbaise but I always wish I am from Anambra. Though my mom is from Anambra while my dad is from imo state.

Now coming to the rich states, I have shown you evidence of the GDP, but you are busy yapping that imo is rich without evidence. Is there anything in imo that shows that the state has huge GDP? Do you have commercial complexes? Do you have industrial complexes? You have none of these in your backward useless worthless shithole imo state. Anambra is the fourth richest state in Nigeria by GDP. Anambra among the five states in Nigeria that controls 90% of cash flow in Nigeria. Imo state is just another Ekiti State.

The oil and gas you are yapping about, Anambra has in commercial quantities and also a member of Niger Delta development commission that receives 13$ derivation in addition to the huge commercial and industrial complexes.

As for prostitution, imo state is number one in Nigeria. Every imo family has one or two commercial sex hawkers. Every street in owerri has at least one ashawo camp.

Aside civil service job, there's no other job opportunity in imo state, that's why there's high degree of unemployment in Owerri and this has continued to push imo indigenes to Anambra to seek for greater pasture. Infact the population of imo indigenes in Anambra as at 2021 is put to over 2million whereas you cannot find anyone from Anambra anywhere near imo state.

So stop deceiving yourself, there's nothing to envy in imo state except if you want other to jealous of the huge commercial sex hawkers in the state.

I had to quote you twice because you keep typing a full load of bullshit lie, You said Nnewi has a bigger economy than Imo state? Guy you really are some kind of stupid. You can't even do a simple google to clear your ignorance.
Yes Anambra has got some pockets of OMLs recently assigned to her, thanks to National Boundaries Commissions that did the right thing. Now tell me, which of the OMLs is in actual production except Orient petroleum that's barely managing with to produce 2000 barrels of crude now compare that with Imo state that has over 200 oil wells with companies like Agip, Shell, Addax, Walter-Smith actively producing in those wells. Shell just recently announced a Final Investment Decision (FID) to invest over 3.5 billion dollars in the coming years in one of their OMLs in Assa North, also Seplat is currently building a new gas processing plant in Imo State worth over $700 million dollars. Recently Imo state won back some OMLs that was wrongly given to Rivers an these OMLs are so rich in oil gas. The investments Shell and Seplat alone in committing to Imo state will massively improve Imo's state GDP. Already Imo State is the richest state in Nigeria, she's likely gonna be the fourth displacing Oyo state going by the way these companies are massively investing in the OMLs.
You talked about Imo having a high number of prostitutes', My brother you really are dimwit, Imo state is not even on the map when she compared with Lagos that is well notorious for "oloshoism"
My brother really "you no try at all"

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Cry me another bottle of water. I want to drink your tears. Ntoor

You are jobless and hopeless in life that's why you know when I am on the thread because your job is to monitor me. Cursed frustrated bastard.

Illiterate, please may we call on an independent obsever to mark our writing skills, vocabulary and all to see who beats each other.

Stark illiterate. Diction defines spoken words not written word. You should have said vocabulary. Lemme educate you illiterate.

I have been to Dubai, Europe, Ghana, Zimbabwe,etc. Illiterate local champion that's still living in selfcon at your old age and you haven't entered aeroplane either except the one you see in the sky.

Hopeless jew man. I am not your class and level. Anuofia

diction ;

the choice and use of words and phrases in speech or writing.

"Wordsworth campaigned against exaggerated poetic diction"
synonyms: phraseology, phrasing, turn of phrase, choice of words, wording, language, parlance, usage, vocabulary, terminology, expression, idiom, style, locution, lingo, idiolect.

This says it all about you. That even after researching the definition of the noun "Diction" , you still couldn't find the above ......

your are a helpless case of an escaped sperm. Surely the thousands of other sperm cells held back by the condom would have given the world a better human ?

Tragic ,the results uncontrolled sex is having on the quality of people replenishing the earth.

And yes, I can't be in your class of lower primates (that's even an insult to the baboon ).

you have been to Dubai ? you don't even know there is no country called Dubai . Europe ? do you even know that Europe is a continent ? This is no playstation or cable tv , wake up and go get a life

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vote4Obi: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Imo people are too educated and enlightened that's why we don't engage in dick measuring but some of these guys are very primitive and dum.b.

Imo state is the richest state in SE. Owerri airport is the 4th busiest in Nigeria after Lagos, Abuja and P.H. Imo state has been receiving flights since the 1980's but some people just built theirs last year and no one could hear word again in Nigeria. Even Northern states like Sokoto, Gombe, Yola etc all have airports since!

Imo state has a functional refinery while a massive gas plant and petrochemical plants are almost completed. If these village mugus celebrating ordinary airport and conference center should have it, the whole of Nigeria will not hear word again.

Continue deceiving yourselves, primitive neanderthals.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
winterfell007:

I had to quote you twice because you keep typing a full load of bullshit lie, You said Nnewi has a bigger economy than Imo state? Guy you really are some kind of stupid. You can't even do a simple google to clear your ignorance.
Yes Anambra has got some pockets of OMLs recently assigned to her, thanks to National Boundaries Commissions that did the right thing. Now tell me, which of the OMLs is in actual production except Orient petroleum that's barely managing with to produce 2000 barrels of crude now compare that with Imo state that has over 200 oil wells with companies like Agip, Shell, Addax, Walter-Smith actively producing in those wells. Shell just recently announced a Final Investment Decision (FID) to invest over 3.5 billion dollars in the coming years in one of their OMLs in Assa North, also Seplat is currently building a new gas processing plant in Imo State worth over $700 million dollars. Recently Imo state won back some OMLs that was wrongly given to Rivers an these OMLs are so rich in oil gas. The investments Shell and Seplat alone in committing to Imo state will massively improve Imo's state GDP. Already Imo State is the richest state in Nigeria, she's likely gonna be the fourth displacing Oyo state going by the way these companies are massively investing in the OMLs.
You talked about Imo having a high number of prostitutes', My brother you really are dimwit, Imo state is not even on the map when she compared with Lagos that is well notorious for "oloshoism"

you are playing into his trap. Don't compare Imo to Anambra. That's what he wants so that he can get dirt on both states to use in furthering this anti-SE agenda on Nairaland.

I have been meeting that sexless chimp for years and know his mode of operation .

That slowpoke isn't from my Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vote4Obi: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
The only thing that bring outsiders to Anambra is Onitsha main market, they buy things and leave immediately. However, in Owerri, you will find lots of other Nigerians who make it their home because the city is beautiful, rushed up and lively.

By the time the investments in the oil and gas sector currently going on are completed, the village mugus will be left in the dust.

Imo state already has the fifth largest economy in Nigeria and it can only get better going forward. Those making noise are not even in the first ten.

They make noise with 4 storey buildings that are not even maintained but in Owerri, you can't count the number of 6,7 & 8 storey high rise buildings that are maintained and has lifts in them.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
You are a tragedy.

Now lemme enlighten you illiterate. I have just done googled diction for you, now thank me dumbo.

Clown. Dubai is a city in UAE. Obviously haven't gone anywhere in your life except being an imo village champion

Read4rmthend:

diction ;the choice and use of words and phrases in speech or writing.
"Wordsworth campaigned against exaggerated poetic diction"
synonyms: phraseology, phrasing, turn of phrase, choice of words, wording, language, parlance, usage, vocabulary, terminology, expression, idiom, style, locution, lingo, idiolect.
This says it all about you. That even after researching the definition of the noun "Diction" , you still couldn't find the above ...... your are a helpless case of an escaped sperm. Surely the thousands of other sperm cells held back by the condom would have given the world a better human ? Tragic ,the results uncontrolled sex is having on the quality of people replenishing the earth.nd yes, I can't be in your class of lower primates (that's even an insult to the baboon ).
you have been to Dubai ? you don't even know there is no country called Dubai . Europe ? do you even know that Europe is a continent ? This is no playstation or cable tv , wake up and go get a life

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vote4Obi: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Read4rmthend:

you are playing into his trap. Don't compare Imo to Anambra. That's what he wants so that he can get dirt on both states to use in furthering this anti-SE agenda on Nairaland.

I have been meeting that sexless chimp for years and know his mode of operation .

That slowpoke isn't from my Anambra state

The slowpoke is from Anambra, you may argue he is from the Igala side.

Imo State has been taking all these rubbish since but enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2022

winterfell007:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Chai..just look at this biko.

Have you seen anyone from Anambra anywhere in imo state or rven the glorified village called Owerri?

It is a fact that millions of imo indigenes are living in Onitsha.

It is a fact that Imolites rather live in Onitsha than return to the shithole called Owerri.

It is a fact that Owerri and Aba are quite similar because they both have bad roads and filthy environment.

It is a fact that Imolites rather live in Onitsha, Lagos, Abuja or PH. You can never find anyone from Anambra or Enugu in owerri.

Stop deceiving yourself, owerri is an unlivaeble jungle as shown below

Vote4Obi:
Everyone knows this, I mean this is no secret na. No educated Anambra person likes to stay in Anambra, they either move to Lagos, Abuja, Owerri or P.H.
There is absolutely no difference between Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba in terms of poor living conditions.Also note that, while every Imo indigene is 100% Igbo, there are many Igala and Igbira people that claim to be from Anambra too. That fool running around in this thread like a headless chicken is an Igala man from Anambra. Even the few gallons of oil in Anambra is also being claimed by Kogi. mpty barrels make so much noise.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
No sane person will leave Onitsha or Awka and go to a glorified village like Owerri where commercial sex hawking is the only job opportunity. Owerri is not different Aba because they shares alot in common including bad roads, topography, filth, language, culture, etc

There are at least 2 million imo indigenes living in Onitsha alone.

Odumeje for instance, like millions of other Imolites doesn't know any other home except Onitsha, they have refused to go back to Owerri village

cheesy

This is funny but it is a fact. I haven't seen anyone from Anambra or even Enugu state that says that he or she is based in imo state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
oneeast:

cheesy

This is funny but it is a fact. I haven't seen anyone from Anambra or even Enugu state that says that he or she is based in imo state.

I don't mince words, I say it the way it is. Imo state is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state. Owerri on the other hand a glorified village.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
They Don run finish now that I am back for them. Bunch of ediots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Vote4obi. I am back now let's discuss. Today there are over 2m Imolites living in Onitsha but you can never find any Anambra living anywhere near imo state. Owerri is a glorified village. Till date okada is still the major means of transportation in Owerri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Menace of Okada in owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Let's talk about the Owerri international conference centre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
I am done with unnecessary grammar. It is pictures now going forward. Where are the ediots

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.