Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2403567 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ikengawo u bu ewu. Imo disappeared from the top ten of WAEC exams, because you are busy running around this thread instead going to imo thread to lambast your incompetent illiterate governor Uzodinma. Onye nzuzu. cheesy

Ofodirinwa:

Wow, Ebonyi has climbed. Imo has even disappeared

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Ikengawo u bu ewu. Imo disappeared from the top ten of WAEC exams, because you are busy running around this thread instead going to imo thread to lambast your incompetent illiterate governor Uzodinma. Onye nzuzu. cheesy

is this Sokoto Igbo or Ijebu dialect?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Ikengawo the only reason you have been crying since yesterday on this thread because you read somewhere in a post here where Anambra is regarded as the premium igbo state. Lemme make it clear to you, it doesn't matter how much you cry here, it won't change the fact that Anambra is the premium igbo state.

You always dragging other state to cover up your failed imo state, but you forgot that Anambra is the only state in Nigeria that runs three city-state. There's no such thing anywhere in SE.

If people are yabbing Aba, find out why? Ofcourse we all know why. Aba and Owerri are villages compare to Onitsha, that's why imo indigenes are constantly trooping to Onitsha for greener pasture. Awka on the other hand is the fastest growing city in Nigeria aside the FCT.

You talked about villages. In the whole of igboland, Anambra has the best countryside, roads, electricity, Portable drinking water are the hallmark of rural areas in Anambra, you cannot say the same in most other rural areas in the region particularly imo state.

Anambra leads in overall development in igboland, both in infrastructure, education, commerce, industry, human capital, etc. That's why Anambra is a premium state.

You can never change the dictate what direction this thread must go. You have failed already.

Ikengawo aka Ofodirinwa, Anambra is the PREMIUM STATE OF IGBOLAND. Let this sink in your subconsciousness.

amen brother
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ikengawo face the issue. Na me and you for this forum cheesy

Ofodirinwa:

is this Sokoto Igbo or Ijebu dialect?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why are you crying ikengawo. You spend all your time on Anambra thread, that is why Imo state is useless and backward and has disappeared from the top 10 of WAEC exams. Maybe i will help you keep this thread going.

Ofodirinwa:

amen brother
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Why are you crying ikengawo. You spend all your time on Anambra thread, that is why Imo state is useless and backward and has disappeared from the top 10 of WAEC exams. Maybe i will help you keep this thread going.

If you could please, I would appreciate it
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ikengawo we are already here, so be my guest

Ofodirinwa:

If you could please, I would appreciate it
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
0fodirinwa:

Mad man the stat is fake,Waec hasn't published any report on the performance of states meanwhile Imo indegenes remain one of the best performing individuals in Waec
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Your useless father is a mad man. WAEC has published its report and now imo is not even in the top 20. Imo people are cursed.

Kingsbuchi:

Mad man the stat is fake,Waec hasn't published any report on the performance of states meanwhile Imo indegenes remain one of the best performing individuals in Waec
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Your useless father is a mad man. WAEC has published its report and now imo is not even in the top 20. Imo people are cursed.

Your useless ashawo bastard mother is mad...post the link of your fake info...your family is cursed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Your cursed bastard mother is a prostitute at owerri, just like millions of imo girls are sex hawkers. Your parents are cursed. You are cursed. Your brothers and sisters are cursed. Everyone in your family are cursed.

Kingsbuchi:

Your useless ashawo bastard mother is mad...post the link of your fake info...your family is cursed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Imo state is cursed

10 BEST STATES IN WAEC 2021

5 Credits (Eng & Maths Incl)
1 �Edo: 92.8%
2 �Enugu: 92.7%
3 �Anambra: 92.2%
4 �Benue: 91.5%
5 �Ebonyi: 90.5%
6 �Cross river: 90.2%
7 �Delta: 89.5%
8 �Rivers: 89%
9 �Sokoto: 87.3%
10 �Nasarawa: 87.1%

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1560523860239335424?s=20&t=NgQV_8Yn5ByzU0e9h4jM-w
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Imo state is cursed

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1560523860239335424?s=20&t=NgQV_8Yn5ByzU0e9h4jM-w

Is this Waec website? Mad man , conflicting results flying everywhere..in some Enugu is first, another one Lagos is first..so you actually believe this?
Is shows how myopic your brain is..
You actually believe Lagos , Abuja and Imo won't make top 10? Chai kogi blooded Omambalian fool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Imo state is cursed

Show me one from Waec website or remain cursed forever.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cursed frustrated imo bastard. Imo state is a cursed backward shithole filled with illiterates, ashawos, kidnappers, unrefined miscreants, ipob terrorists, massob terrorists, etc.

Imo State is cursed that's why they are now last in WAEC.

Cursed ibibio imo bastard

Kingsbuchi:

Is this Waec website? Mad man , conflicting results flying everywhere..in some Enugu is first, another one Lagos is first..so you actually believe this?
Is shows how myopic your brain is..
You actually believe Lagos , Abuja and Imo won't make top 10? Chai kogi blooded Omambalian fool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cursed imo bastard. It is already trending on nairaland front page. Ediot

https://www.nairaland.com/7290108/10-best-performing-states-regions

Kingsbuchi:

Show me one from Waec website or remain cursed forever.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Cursed imo bastard. It is already trending on nairaland front page. Ediot

https://www.nairaland.com/7290108/10-best-performing-states-regions

Trending does not make it genuine mumu...a friend marked English and maths scripts from Sokoto and 95% of failed woefully...you really believe this fake report chai illiteracy is bad
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mumu anuofia. It is trending because it is a fact. Imo state is cursed that's why the state is lowest in Nigeria. Even Sokoto is now better than imo in education. Imo is a useless worthless backward shithole state.

Kingsbuchi:

Trending does not make it genuine mumu...a friend marked English and maths scripts from Sokoto and 95% of failed woefully...you really believe this fake report chai illiteracy is bad
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 5:25am On Aug 20, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Mumu anuofia. It is trending because it is a fact. Imo state is cursed that's why the state is lowest in Nigeria. Even Sokoto is now better than imo in education. Imo is a useless worthless backward shithole state.

Do you think everyone has a low IQ like your family lineage? Waec doesnt rank states, they have already issued a disclaimer. The state ranking was concucted by those suffering from inferiority complex with the goal of inflating their egos.
Unfortunately even some gullible Imolites believed such report.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 5:29am On Aug 20, 2022
0fodirinwa:

Whether you like it or not, Imolites remain the best performing individuals in Waec. Post the result of just 1person that got 9as from your state and I will post 5 from Imo.. Lunatic, your obsession with Imo is killing you daily.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mumu anuofia. It is trending because it is a fact. Imo state is cursed that's why the state is lowest in Nigeria. Even Sokoto is now better than imo in education. Imo is a useless worthless backward shithole state. Imo state is cursed that's why the state is the last.

Kingsbuchi:

Do you think everyone has a low IQ like your family lineage? Waec doesnt rank states, they have already issued a disclaimer. The state ranking was concucted by those suffering from inferiority complex with the goal of inflating their egos.
Unfortunately even some gullible Imolites believed such report.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Imo state Is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state.

Cursed frustrated imo bastard. Imo state is a cursed backward shithole filled with illiterates, ashawos, kidnappers, unrefined miscreants, ipob terrorists, massob terrorists, etc.

Cursed ibibio imo bastard. Mentally deranged ediot. You people's obsession will keep killing you guys.

Na me fit una. Lemme see how this thread will know peace.

Kingsbuchi:

Whether you like it or not, Imolites remain the best performing individuals in Waec. Post the result of just 1person that got 9as from your state and I will post 5 from Imo.. Lunatic, your obsession with Imo is killing you daily.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Imo state Is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state.

Cursed ibibio imo bastard. Mentally deranged ediot. You people's obsession will keep killing you guys.

Na me fit una. Lemme see how this thread will know peace.

lol, bro are you still mad?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

bro I am still mad

Lol ok oo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Recall that last year Imo state was plagued with insecurity coupled with numerous sit at homes which invariably affected our waec performance in 2021. We will bounce back!!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Naniboi17:
Recall that last year Imo state were plagued with insecurity coupled with numerous sit at homes which invariably affected our waec performance in 2021. We will bounce back!!

And Abia state
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 3:31am On Aug 22, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Ikengawo we are already here, so be my guest

Wash your hands and come enjoy this garri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Naniboi17:
Recall that last year Imo state was plagued with insecurity coupled with numerous sit at homes which invariably affected our waec performance in 2021. We will bounce back!!
Why do u guys keep spreading fake news? Waec has debunked that statistics, it never came from waec.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Why do u guys keep spreading fake news? Waec has debunked that statistics, it never came from waec.

I initially thought it was fake but it's not after I researched. Our performance was affected by insecurity, it was just a fluke and we will bounce back. The poor rating in 2021 doesn't eliminate the fact that we are the most literate state in Nigeria.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Naniboi17:

I initially thought it was fake but it's not after I researched. Our performance was affected by insecurity, it was just a fluke and we will bounce back. The poor rating in 2021 doesn't eliminate the fact that we are the most literate state in Nigeria.
But Waec denied releasing such.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 2:04am On Aug 23, 2022
Ikengawo, Anambra is not a banana Republic with useless worthless autonomous weak Kings like imo . Anambra is not just like imo, they are different, they have Kings. Imo is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole imo state where Kings are killed and kidnapped, just like what happened today in imo state. That's why Anambra has the internationally and nationally respected Kings like Obi of Onitsha, Igwe of Nnewi, Eze Uzu of Awka Eze Nri, etc

Ofodirinwa:
^I'm not single ol, who is we?king = feudalism
Feudalism = King + Peasants omorrow you will call someone an almajiri as an insult.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 2:05am On Aug 23, 2022
The traditional ruler of Umuowa Autonomous Community in Orlu local government area of Imo State, HRH Eze Magnus Agbahiwe Duruigbo has been abducted.

The abductors also shot and killed at least three of his cabinet chiefs at the attack on June 16th 2022.

The situation threw the community into confusion as locals were seen in twos discussing the development.

Several efforts to get the reaction of the Imo state police command through its spokesman, Mike Abattam proved abortive.

The traditional ruler has been alleged to be one of the sponsors of the indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB.

More details later.

Source: https://e-newsdesk.com/gunmen-abduct-imo-traditional-ruler-three-cabinet-chiefs-shot-dead/

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.