Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2422628 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (1022) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
oilykid:

I think it's fa beyond that . Since 2016 or so, he has been like that. Best thing is to ignore him
And move on.
God forbid
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
I am from mbaise in imo state. You are an embarrassment and you should stop poke nosing in imo matters. You claimed to be from Anambra but why are you more concerned with what's happening in imo state. Stop deceiving yourself and stop disgracing your family everytime on nairaland. Go and complete your primary three

jimi4us:

I'm from Anambra Nnobi to be precise. but it's embarrassing how everyday you come here and be disgracing us. it's like madness run in your family. can't you see you're the only one fighting yourself daily?

or don't you have books to read before WAEC and NECO will start.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
oilykid:

You people should learn to ignore chino.. he has been line this since I know him in NL

You are obviously older than chino on nairaland. You have spent all your years on nairaland monitoring chino

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
huncho22:
like since 2018 that guy has been posting rubbish, God forbid bad thing

It is chino that actually fits you people. You people would have done horrible things had it been chino hasn't been on nairaland to keep you twerps in check. Thank you chino

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
They should have used Chino's school fees to drink beer

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2023
oilykid:

I think it's fa beyond that . Since 2016 or so, he has been like that. Best thing is to ignore him
And move on.
U got it wrong too...he has been posting rubbish way back as 2012/2013, then it was always between him and Abagworo. He has numerous monikers, but I think he started as Chino. I am in a way thinking that the owner and managers of this forum has hand in this character ( to drive traffic) cos I wonder how someone will be this jobless for a very long time.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Anyi44(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2023
oilykid:

You people should learn to ignore chino.. he has been line this since I know him in NL
the guy disturb us for Enugu thread too

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2023
RareDiamond:
I checked the 2023 budget of Federal ministry of transport and discovered that NGN235 million was allocated to the construction of Oguta River Port. I pray the political and economic will to deliver these lofty projects don't fade away.

You got it wrong, the entire capital expenditure of imo state government in 2023, is 240... Billion naira, so there's no way an item will get 200 billions, the budget single item was the Oguta wharf infrastructures which had 40bn naira outlay Sir.

Check again.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

U got it wrong too...he has been posting rubbish way back as 2012/2013, then it was always between him and Abagworo. He has numerous monikers, but I think he started as Chino. I am in a way thinking that the owner and managers of this forum has hand in this character ( to drive traffic) cos I wonder how someone will be this jobless for a very long time.

Though I may not agree with chino all the time, but thar guy is an antidotes to you guys. He has kept you people in check, if not you guys would have done worse things. I like the fact that you guys are challenged. And I think for you to have monitored him all these years, proves that you are the one that's actually jobless and not the other way round

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2023
0fodirinwa:

Though I may not agree with chino all the time, but thar guy is an antidotes to you guys. He has kept you people in check, if not you guys would have done worse things. I like the fact that you guys are challenged. And I think for you to have monitored him all these years, proves that you are the one that's actually jobless and not the other way round
Who do you think you are deceiving? You are the cursed Chino we are talking about..
Edu keep deceiving yourself

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
You are the one that's a maaad man. Everyone knows that imo airport is more or less a motorpark. So imo is yet to have an airport

Kingsbuchi:

So you didn't see that Imo and Enugu airports were also selected, maad man

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
You and your entire family are cursed. Keep deceiving yourself, but I will always support chino for making sure that you people are kept under check

Kingsbuchi:

Who do you think you are deceiving? You are the cursed Chino we are talking about..
Edu keep deceiving yourself

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
0fodirinwa:
Owerri flyovers have been turned to a mini market. What's the plan of imo state government in either demolishing and rebuilding this project or support it with more pillars and put it to use. It is almost 8yrs since Okorocha built this but because of low quality of the project, it hasn't been put to use. What's the plan of Uzodimma for this project?

this mumu keeps reposting old pics of 2016 as current pics

Keep crying. After Enugu, Owerri is the most beautiful City in SE.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PortHarcourt1st: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
0fodirinwa:
Mumu you are actually the one crying. The worst is that you are from Abia which is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Owerri is covered with slums and rustic brown roofs as shown below.

Aba and Owerri are the two worst towns in Nigeria. Umuahia is a glorified village while aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Onitsha, Enugu, Awka and Asaba are the best igbo cities.

This is the village that's Owerri, nothing has changed since because these pictures are few months ago.

Keep crying, na me fit una lol

I am.from Emohua, but though you are a bit harsh but you stated the facts.

Owerri and aba are more or less slums, incidently these two towns are in the worst governed states in igboland which is abia and imo states

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Confirnmento

PortHarcourt1st:

I am.from Emohua, but though you are a bit harsh but you stated the facts.

Owerri and aba are more or less slums, incidently these two towns are in the worst governed states in igboland which is abia and imo states

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Latest debt profile of Nigeria's states.

Imo state debt is comparatively alarming.
This is a state that has one city, Owerri, which its government is taking care of urban infrastructures. Provision of urban and rural infrastructures gulp a huge portion of state funds. But other once developing cities in Imo are halted. Aru.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Anambra state debt is N77 billion
Enugu state debt is N91 billion
Abia state debt is N103 billion.
Ebonyi state debt is N76 billion

Imo state debt is N204 billion.

Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi states each has more than two to three sprawling urban cities the state governments take care of their infrastructures. But Imo state has just one - Owerri. Where went the borrowed money?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Gov360

Any update on the Hope Estate??

Any unit built or under progress?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
longayink:
Latest debt profile of Nigeria's states.

Imo state debt is comparatively alarming.
This is a state that has one city, Owerri, which its government is taking care of urban infrastructures. Provision of urban and rural infrastructures gulp a huge portion of state funds. But other once-developing cities in Imo are halted. Aru.

There is nothing alarming about debt.

Can you compare the infrastructure in Imo with Abia?

It is because Ikpeazu failed to collect loan that he is leaving many key projects uncompleted after 8 years

Imo should collect more loan as far as they are geared towards improving infrastructure in the state

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Why is nobody thinking about this??

Imagine a rail linking Owerri Municipal to other major LGA in Imo the center.

This will definitely connect the state together and aids the swift development of other LGAs

Especially Oguta. They can start with the rail linking to Oguta and Orlu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 1:56am On Apr 01, 2023
Nursing school cum a boutique hospital Orlu town

New investment quite impressive and standard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St9_qW3TTgU

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 2:12am On Apr 01, 2023
NwekereNdoki:
Why is nobody thinking about this??

Imagine a rail linking Owerri Municipal to other major LGA in Imo the center.

This will definitely connect the state together and aids the swift development of other LGAs

Especially Oguta. They can start with the rail linking to Oguta and Orlu

I made the same proposal to the imo state government, a major rail line connecting Owerri to Orlu - Akokwa with branch line from Mgbidi to Oguta will be super lucrative.

A major rail line from Owerri - Okigwe with branch line to Mbaise is super lucrative

Owerri pH rail line with station at Futo area will sale

Owerri -Orlu - Akokwa rail line can easily be extended to Onitsha through orlu and Nnewi through Akokwa

Then a fresh solid line from Owerri to Aba, probably the shortest line but super lucrative with station at Airport junction.

The state doesn't need FG approval anymore since rail infrastructures is now under the concurrent list of the constitution, including power supply and generation.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0bjpmb: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Amendments Passed by Buhari devolving power from Federal to States:

AIRPORTS
Constitution (Fifth Alteration) Bill No. 29 (Devolution of Powers (Airports)
This bill seeks to move the item “airports” from the exclusive legislative list to the concurrent legislative list.

CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
Constitution (Fifth Alteration) Bill No. 31 (Devolution of Powers (Correctional Services)
This bill seeks to delete the item “prisons” from the exclusive legislative list and redesignate it as “correctional services” in the concurrent legislative list.

RAILWAYS
Constitution (Fifth Alteration) Bill No. 32 (Devolution of Powers (Railways)
The bill seeks to move the item “railways” from the exclusive legislative list to the concurrent legislative list.

POWER
Constitution (Fifth Alteration) Bill No. 33 (Devolution of Powers) (National Grid System)
This bill seeks to delete after the word, “areas”, the words, “not covered by a national grid system” in the concurrent legislative list. This will allow states to generate, transmit and distribute electricity in areas covered by the national grid within their respective domains.
anyi44
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Govt60:

I made the same proposal to the imo state government, a major rail line connecting Owerri to Orlu - Akokwa with branch line from Mgbidi to Oguta will be super lucrative.

A major rail line from Owerri - Okigwe with branch line to Mbaise is super lucrative

Owerri pH rail line with station at Futo area will sale

Owerri -Orlu - Akokwa rail line can easily be extended to Onitsha through orlu and Nnewi through Akokwa

Then a fresh solid line from Owerri to Aba, probably the shortest line but super lucrative with station at Airport junction.

The state doesn't need FG approval anymore since rail infrastructures is now under the concurrent list of the constitution, including power supply and generation.

True

I hope the govt look at it.

They can even involve private companies to fund it and recover their funds from it before handing it back to the state or keep managing it

How about the HOPE ESTATE? have they commenced?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

True

I hope the govt look at it.

They can even involve private companies to fund it and recover their funds from it before handing it back to the state or keep managing it

How about the HOPE ESTATE? have they commenced?

I presume it's going on fine, but last time I was there, it was site clearing.

Was told the estate is funded by World bank grant after Imo state government met criteria stipulated for SFTAS housing grants.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
You are actually the one crying. The worst is that you are from Abia which is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Owerri is covered with slums and rustic brown roofs as shown below.

Aba and Owerri are the two worst towns in Nigeria. Umuahia is a glorified village while aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Onitsha, Enugu, Awka and Asaba are the best igbo cities.

This is the village that's Owerri, nothing has changed since because these pictures are few months ago.

Keep crying, na me fit una lol

NwekereNdoki:

this mumu keeps reposting old pics of 2016 as current picsKeep crying. After Enugu, is the most beautiful City in SE.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Govt60:

I presume it's going on fine, but last time I was there, it was site clearing.

Was told the estate is funded by World bank grant after Imo state government met criteria stipulated for SFTAS housing grants.

Great

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0bjpmb: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Despite the huge debt, Owerri is still a slum, no almost non existence of roads, no urban planning, no drainage systems, no pipe borne water, no employment opportunities, etc. Owerri and imo state at large needs to embark on a massive urban planning and renewable. Imo is a failed state as it is right now.

Present condition of Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9sOLwy61AQ

longayink:

Anambra state debt is N77 billion
Enugu state debt is N91 billion
Abia state debt is N103 billion.
Ebonyi state debt is N76 billion

Imo state debt is N204 billion.

Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi states each has more than two to three sprawling urban cities the state governments take care of their infrastructures. But Imo state has just one - Owerri. Where went the borrowed money?

Driving through Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eVrxjd-1oQ

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
I got it right because I said million not billion. The Federal Ministry of Trasport budgeted N235m while Imo State Government budget N40 billion for Oguta port.

Govt60:

You got it wrong, the entire capital expenditure of imo state government in 2023, is 240... Billion naira, so there's no way an item will get 200 billions, the budget single item was the Oguta wharf infrastructures which had 40bn naira outlay Sir.

Check again.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Govt60:

It's one of the items, Hope Uzodimma got approval from FG to establish along the Coastline of Oguta lake, but it won't work until the needed infrastructures is put in place like dredging to the Atlantic ocean, and wharf infrastructures to receive cargo ships and loading of crude oil, although dredging is ongoing now, Navy is providing security there through their Naval base, Niwa is trying to complete their Riverport there also.

It's still at infancy shaa, but the plans for the area is super massive

Besides Futo is going to take over the defunct Marine University in the same area also.
On a scale of 1-10 how massive will this Oguta project be? And how beneficial will it be to Imo state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (1022) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50