Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 (19471 Views)

Everton Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd April 2016 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 23rd August 2015 / Liverpool Vs Middlesbrough: Capital One Cup (14 - 13) On Pens On 23rd Sept 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by sylve11: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
ujchief:
Hypocrites! When Hazard kept diving all over the box and wining penalties for chelsea at the begining of the season, u've got no qualms with that, now u're crying foul! Go and hug a wet transformer!
Nanscenze!

u wan kill am? grin grin grin cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by emmke(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hehehehe. At least no manure fan fit tell me say hin team beta pass my own.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by joeyfire(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
Rafael na sure boy oooo!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
Premiership remains the most controversial league in the world
SMH undecided
YNWA cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by DTaj: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
Not a Liverpool fan, but any neutral fan will feel so bad for them today. Man Utd proved once again that they have the referess in their pockets. Criminal bad decisions by the referee today: red card in the first half and the daft penalty? You must be having a laugh! Man Utd is the 'PDP of the Premiership' and they keep reiterating that fact season after season...Sad!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by eminex(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
sylve11:

Shut up there! Stoke almost ripped u people apart, nansense chelsea with rugby players and boxers as players. abeg make i go watch Arsenal vs Mancity. Counting good football clubs, and u dare mentioned chelsi. sad cool

i guess u watched d game wit ur eyes closed.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by Henry40: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
The referee killed this game. If Shelvey's was a straight red, Van Persie's was too. And the ref only gave a freekick and yellow card against RVP because the whole stadium screamed at him. If Valencia's was a penalty, Suarez' and/or Sterling's were too.

On a positive note, Suso's made first team. Gerrard's goal made me happy, not because we were leading with 10 men, but because Suso made it. Makes me really happy that we have a great young squad. Rodgers should have gotten us a clinical striker with the money he got Sahin with. With Suso now a first teamer Sahin is now supplus to requirements.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by bokohalal(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
DTaj: Not a Liverpool fan, but any neutral fan will feel so bad for them today. Man Utd proved once again that they have the referess in their pockets. Criminal bad decisions by the referee today: red card in the first half and the daft penalty? You must be having a laugh! Man Utd is the 'PDP of the Premiership' and they keep reiterating that fact season after season...Sad!

'PDP of the Premiership'. Classic.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by duduspace(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Another examination well passed. The message is, this arsenal team aint faffing about.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by emorse(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
Shey man u no fit win without referee ni?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by emorse(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
dabossman: I wonder why Nigerian Premier League lacks good referees when there are many on NL. "It's not a penalty" "Its a red card" Una no go collect whistle? I thought Man City and Chelsea have money? Maybe they should try signing some refs during the transfer window instead of complaining about PDP. That's what CAN would do. tongue
I know Baba Ijebu at the Emirates can't afford a ref, so he is exempted.

Man U rules!
u no dey shame. Old man like you.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by AkpuNku2: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
All this anti-MAN U should shut up and accept the result, all ur prayers no go work, MAN U Leads others follow
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by cheesome(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
BARCELONA-SUPER TEAM,MANCHESTER CITY - SUPER SQUAD,REAL MADRID-SUPER PLAYERS,ARSENAL-SUPER MARKET,MANCHESTER UNITED-SUPER CHEATS..!..dats all.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by dabossman(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
emorse:
u no dey shame. Old man like you.

Why "shall" I shame? grin

You guys should be tired of all this PDP, Man U owns the refs and the Queen is a United fan gist. Its getting lame. When Liverpool chucked up 18 titles was the Queen not on the throne. Bad calls by referees happen all the time. Sometimes its in your favor, sometimes its not. Deal with it.

Like Obey sang, when you come tops in class, haters will call you Teacher's Pet.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
Henry40: The referee killed this game. If Shelvey's was a straight red, Van Persie's was too. And the ref only gave a freekick and yellow card against RVP because the whole stadium screamed at him. If Valencia's was a penalty, Suarez' and/or Sterling's were too.

On a positive note, Suso's made first team. Gerrard's goal made me happy, not because we were leading with 10 men, but because Suso made it. Makes me really happy that we have a great young squad. Rodgers should have gotten us a clinical striker with the money he got Sahin with. With Suso now a first teamer Sahin is now supplus to requirements.
well said but i disagree with you on the sahin ish
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
dabossman:

Why "shall" I shame? grin

You guys should be tired of all this PDP, Man U owns the refs and the Queen is a United fan gist. Its getting lame. When Liverpool chucked up 18 titles was the Queen not on the throne. Bad calls by referees happen all the time. Sometimes its in your favor, sometimes its not. Deal with it.

Like Obey sang, when you come tops in class, haters will call you Teacher's Pet.
shove your sentiments down your throat and behave like a man
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
LFC the real reds!!!
cool YNWA.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by hotwax: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
Make I say my own.
Man u have won, its irreversible. A̶̲̥̅​ gud 3 points. But come'on, why can't ref leave the two teams alone and let's see the better of the two.
After reducing LFC to 10, they got 2 clean penalty, not A̶̲̥̅​ single was given.
Valencia dived and he was immediately awarded penalty. That's why manu players go brain dead in champion's league when there is no referee to wear their jersey.

Premier league will soon loose its place in world league.
Why can't they stop the league and hand the cup over to manu. There is no point for other teams to play in England. FA should just close it down and declare manu winner.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by hustla(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
God punish Man Utd Haters..
#EndOfStory
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by SailorXY: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
al this cry no go change nothing... united got many bad calls last season, but of course its "normal" becuz it is "deserved". just move on! besides sir alex made liverpool look like barca with that midfield line up and has refused to address it over the years
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by nas00(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
SailorXY: al this cry no go change nothing... united got many bad calls last season, but of course its "normal" becuz it is "deserved". just move on! besides sir alex made liverpool look like barca with that midfield line up and has refused to address it over the years

Hmm.. Oga!!
"United got many bad calls last season" just because hard-fighting ManCity beat ManUre to the league title, isn't it?
Do you remember how Howard Webb single-handedly ruined Chelsea's 3-goal lead against United last season, amongst countless other prejudice in blatant favour of United?
So much for your 'many bad calls'.

Manchester United is full of shameless, cheating pr*cks
Little wonder no fair individual respects ManU these days. This chronic 'ojoro' is bordering on the ridiculous.
The real teams in EPL contention are the other 19teams.. :|
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by IYANGBALI: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
nas 00:

Hmm.. Oga!!
"United got many bad calls last season" just because hard-fighting ManCity beat ManUre to the league title, isn't it?
Do you remember how Howard Webb single-handedly ruined Chelsea's 3-goal lead against United last season, amongst countless other prejudice in blatant favour of United?
So much for your 'many bad calls'.

Manchester United is full of shameless, cheating pr*cks
Little wonder no fair individual respects ManU these days. This chronic 'ojoro' is bordering on the ridiculous.
The real teams in EPL contention are the other 19teams.. :|
Abeg make we hear word. If una no like our style make una drink ota pia pia or take bath and hug transformer
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by wizblink: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2012
grin wink :Punited 4 lyf if una lyk make una talk d rubish whr day una mouth na we still winunited 4 lyf if una lyk make una talk d rubish whr day una mouth na we still winunited 4 lyf if una lyk make una talk d rubish whr day una mouth na we still win

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by COOLDUN: 12:53am On Sep 24, 2012
gendebs: when will man u quit playin dis unproductive flank football. Liverpool defense is too mature for this type of pattern

From the same flank the goal was equalized. Every team with their pattern. Liverpool is a good club.But the better club won. Up Man U.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by Adeboyevictor(m): 2:52am On Sep 24, 2012
Up man u
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by Osteve2(m): 3:16am On Sep 24, 2012
emorse: Shey man u no fit win without referee ni?
Ask google
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by temiflex01(m): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2012
mukina2: cant manscum play a match without the ref helping them angry

nonsense angry

not possible, matchfixing team, they dont deserve all the trophies in dir cabinet, it is not clean, should be stripped of all. but they hv bought england FA. thats y dey cld boast of jst few champs league trophy after my granpa years of playing the tournament, imagine if champs league is organised by england, man u wld hv won 20tyms of more. shame!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by temiflex01(m): 4:51am On Sep 24, 2012
COOLDUN:

From the same flank the goal was equalized. Every team with their pattern. Liverpool is a good club.But the better club won. Up Man U.

better club? sleep of ur tongue, better PDP won, up man u! shame!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by bashydemy(m): 5:20am On Sep 24, 2012
Some people are just here ranting for nothing.. If that not a Red card then what should that be? and if its not Penalty then what is it? Man U was given a penalty in CL does that mean we've bought UEFA too? accept your defeat and believe in better team and good football simple
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by hotwax: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2012
Referee team always win. Up Man united!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by Arsenate(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2012
Hahahah. Man utd a joke of a team no sane human take them serious again. Sux to be manure. They win but they will never get any respect from other fans or neutrals. Hahahaha.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 by patrickmuf(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2012
Haterz keep hating...Man utd keep winning...Kini big deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Watford Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 21st November 2015 / Arsenal Vs Swansea (0 - 1) oN 11th May 2015 / Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.