Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Online Business Is Not Real. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business Is Not Real. (743 Views)

Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Danfo Business-is It Worth Investing On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business Is Not Real. by echere: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
i have never seen someone that makes money online.
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
sorry to disapoint you, but i do make good money online these days.
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
echere: i have never seen someone that makes money online.

What do you think seun is making? cowries??
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by legalwealth(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
hisson3: sorry to disapoint you, but i do make good money online these days.

I second you...

Google is send my 75 Euros Cheque to home in Naija for last month by Oct 1st landing into my DOM account among others.

Change your way of thinking @ OP.
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by echere: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
how do u make money online.
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by legalwealth(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hmmmm
LMAO...
acidosis™:

What do you think seun is making? cowries??
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by chemashie(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
People are making money online daily, it depends on what you are doing & how you doing it. The basis is that, you make money online solving other people‘s problem. www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by kay29000(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
I make 30k monthly passive income from a book i wrote in 2009, and av been selling to Nigerian online market for about 3yrs now. Although the money is not that much, i still am assured of making it monthly.

But i do agree that there r alot of people that claim to make money online, but only want to make money by showing people how to make the money they havent been able to make.
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by legalwealth(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
kay29000: I make 30k monthly passive income from a book i wrote in 2009, and av been selling to Nigerian online market for about 3yrs now. Although the money is not that much, i still am assured of making it monthly.

But i do agree that there r alot of people that claim to make money online, but only want to make money by showing people how to make the money they havent been able to make.

Yeah man as you are right but YOU will know those that are really making it by their actions and dos and other people from other side.
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by arbitrage: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
op i have not seen air b4, so i do not believe it exists. But what do u breathe in?
I dont believe online biz is real too. But how did google become the highest share price in usa market topping even apple if google and facebook are not real? May be its real afterwards...
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by legalwealth(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
arbitrage: op i have not seen air b4, so i do not believe it exists. But what do u breathe in?
I dont believe online biz is real too. But how did google become the highest share price in usa market topping even apple if google and facebook are not real? May be its real afterwards...

Great challenge for OP.
Re: Online Business Is Not Real. by biz1234: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2012
Online business is very real my brother, may be you have been learning from the wrong sources. Quit your disbelieve and open yourself to the real opportunity on the internet. Look for some one who is selfless and sincere, learn from there and I can assure that you will regret not starting ever since.

Online business is taking the business world to the next level. In some few to come, any business that is not on the internet, might just lose its relevance. Now you see why you must embrace the internet as a platform for doing business.

Probably you have been involve in some copy and paste, survey and other similar stuff: these are not businesses. The best way to enjoy it on the internet is to build an enduring business that keeps serving people for life.

Internet business is real!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Best Bank In Nigeria As Regards Service And Quality / HELP: Can You Recommend A Person To Sell Off (liquidate) Business Assets?? / Training On 'Structuring Successful Public Private Partnerships (PPP)' In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.