Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,079 members, 7,867,095 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal (698 Views)

When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies / Bunmioguns Finally Joins The Security Agency (caught On Camera) / *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by sutoboy(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2012
Mr Bunmioguns

Get back to me!

And let deal

You can be the NPJC president!

We can work together,

Bleep'em Projan all!
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by bingbagbo(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2012
bunmioguns cant work with gays like you!! case closed! angry
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2012
Rubbish!!

Nonsense!!!!
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by sutoboy(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2012
bin gbagbo: bunmioguns cant work with gays like you!! case closed! angry

and will you stop speaking for him?

let him speak
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by dopeJemi: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2012
Wat z wrong wiv people
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by Homar(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2012
Projan gayz fork to hell .
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2012
dopeJemi: Wat z wrong wiv people

Help me ask them oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by bunmioguns(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
*thinking mood activated*
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by sutoboy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
bunmioguns: *thinking mood activated*

anyway i trust you

Together we can make NPJC great.

Homar and i can support you!

get the hell outta that Projan
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by bunmioguns(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
sutoboy:

anyway i trust you

Together we can make NPJC great.

Homar and i can support you!

get the hell outta that Projan

undecided
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by Homar(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
Suto Projan sucks we dont need their bad blood .
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by sutoboy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
Homar: Suto Projan sucks we dont need their bad blood .

oh
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by bingbagbo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
bunmioguns: *thinking mood activated*

bunmi, no need thinking about this offer,

1.NPJC is a dead organisation

2.They are a gay organisation, so want to use your anus for this xmas

3.You can easily win the on-going PROJAN presidential elections if you intensify your campainging!!

i trust you! wink

up PROJAN!!!
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by sutoboy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
bin gbagbo:

3.You can easily win the on-going PROJAN presidential elections if you intensify your campainging!!

i trust you! wink

up PROJAN!!!

Bunmi you are good in politics and u understand better...

i dont have to talk much

just decide on your own

go for the best

i Beliv in u
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by Homar(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
bin gbagbo:

i trust you! wink

up PROJAN!!!
na you go choose for am ? ? ? Bush pig
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
How can i become a honourable member of NJPC??
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by JojoArmani(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
Bunmi dont dey feel like celeb. grin grin grin
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by larride(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
Jojo Armani: Bunmi dont dey feel like celeb. grin grin grin

No mind the guy.

bin gbagbo:

i trust you! wink

up PROJAN!!!

Leave the guy make he dey fall our hand now.
Re: Skales.....missing That Dude,bunmioguns Let Deal by sutoboy(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
booqee: How can i become a honourable member of NJPC??

Thanks dear...you are always welcome here

you dont need anything to join just announce it!

Thanks dear.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Say To This Guyz / Teacher And Student / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.