Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner (18163 Views)

These Men Packaged Drugs As Condoms (photos) / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by ujchief(m): 5:19am On Oct 05, 2012
Ironically, they think prostitution is worse than murdering people. See the silly excuse. . .'its better than going into prostitution'!
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by sammy102(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2012
who knows if some local shepe seller self they do related stuffs...hmm!!
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by Ryabcool(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2012
babaearly:

is this what people are swearing about?
no we won't swear, we should applaud them. *hiss*
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by Okijajuju1(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2012
I have always known that this type of activities go on, but I had no idea that FORMALINE & ARVs were part of the mixture.. I just thought it was ur regular case of local moonshining ... This right here is evil

no more local gin for me o.... No more Shepe, kinkana, root, agbo and co.... Strictly belvedere from here on..
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by Joey82(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2012
IMHO, antiretroviral drugs should be administered like military drugs.
1s u are given, u take it in the presence of the doctors b/4 leaving.
there's no point handling these kinda drugs to people to go and take at their own will.
its either u take it at the point of issuance or u leave.
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by Okijajuju1(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2012
Joey82: IMHO, antiretroviral drugs should be administered like military drugs.
1s u are given, u take it in the presence of the doctors b/4 leaving.
there's no point handling these kinda drugs to people to go and take at their own will.
its either u take it at the point of issuance or u leave.

Sadly sir... You cant do that with ARVs.. Those drugs have a 2 times a day dosage.. Your method would only be effective if HIV+ people were all quarantined in a facility somewhere and made to take their drugs twice daily!! So saying that 'there is no point handing these drugs to patients' is totally wrong and callous. If you watched the video, you will see that the problem is not that they werent taking the medications for its original purpose, but that they were stealing the drugs from the system and then selling it to these local distilleries to make money to feed.
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by TalkingBird: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
Na wao!
Hepatitis B on the increase.

It isn't only the rich that are prone to corrupt practices.
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
Okija_juju:
no more local gin for me o.... No more Shepe, kinkana, root, agbo and co.... Strictly belvedere from here on..

The problem is they are also selling their brew in bottles that have been relabeled as more expensive brands!!
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by Beey(f): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Am Kenyan who is at loss for words.God have mercy on your children because silver and gold they all belong to you!!!
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by seyibrown(f): 12:40am On Oct 06, 2012
Beey: Am Kenyan who is at loss for words.God have mercy on your children because silver and gold they all belong to you!!!

Amen o!

I no dey drink paraga/shepe again o! grin grin grin

We have no idea what goes into whatever we buy for consumption that we did not produce/prepare ourselves! Now these 'hustling' ladies are milking aid donnors and creating another set of health problems for the ususpecting consumers, Kenyan government and aid donors to deal with in the future! So shameful and sad! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by coogar: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Sadly sir... You cant do that with ARVs.. Those drugs have a 2 times a day dosage.. Your method would only be effective if HIV+ people were all quarantined in a facility somewhere and made to take their drugs twice daily!! So saying that 'there is no point handing these drugs to patients' is totally wrong and callous. If you watched the video, you will see that the problem is not that they werent taking the medications for its original purpose, but that they were stealing the drugs from the system and then selling it to these local distilleries to make money to feed.

then let them come for their dosage twice a day! what's the point in giving them a month's dosage when they keep abusing the drugs?

Okija_juju:

no wonder!
the quality of your posts has nosedived! now i know why!!
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by frainc(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2012
puskin: Jesus wept. cry
because dis exist in naija mostly ikotun lagos.
Re: Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
f rain c: because dis exist in naija mostly ikotun lagos.
The video is from Kenya. Are you saying it is common in Lagos as well??

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCT Police Arrest Four ‘One Chance’ Suspects, Female Underwear Found On Them / DSS Arraigns INEC Officials For Stealing And Selling Pvcs / Immigration Arrests 2 Niger Nationals With Pistols, Computers, Phone At Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.