Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears (2245 Views)

Just For The Guys Only..see Photo / The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears / Lingerie And Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by lawa18(m): 3:36am On Sep 23, 2012
Let me draw our minds to one thing that alwayz gets me pissed off.
It is so disgusting and shameful when I see guys that claim big boys on a dirty stinking boxers.
I dn't need to tell us that there are some guys that stay on one boxers and one singlet 4 over one week and even more.
What baffles me most is that, it is this same set of guys that will be washing there dirty linnings outside in the name of sagging.
Atimes I wonder if these guys really have girl friends because mine will not allow me to wear a pair of boxers for just two days.
I think its high time these guys were adviced.
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by mecussey(m): 4:28am On Sep 23, 2012
so you woke up by 3am on a sunday morning just to talk about underwears
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by omega25red(m): 4:48am On Sep 23, 2012
mecussey: so you woke up by 3am on a sunday morning just to talk about underwears
grin grin no mind the gay guy. poster wetin concern you with guys underwear?
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by kunlery911(m): 4:51am On Sep 23, 2012
dis guy must be gay to be able to tell if a guy boxes stink grin grin for a sec i thought the poster was a femal undecided

1 Like

Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by ikechukz(m): 4:57am On Sep 23, 2012
na wa oo
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by slimzy28(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2012
mecussey: so you woke up by 3am on a sunday morning just to talk about underwears
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2012
skid marks. grin grin grin grin
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2012
kunlery911: dis guy must be gay to be able to tell if a guy boxes stink grin grin for a sec i thought the poster was a femal undecided

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Ofunaofu: 6:10am On Sep 23, 2012
e dey too early to talk 2 u @poster. 2day na sunday make i go prepare for 1st service
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Mynd44: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2012
And I wonder why the OP has focus on male underwear. Has he gone around sniffing them?
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by lawa18(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2012
No doubt all u guyz dt commented earlier on are guilty of d above offence and dts y u r attacking me of being gay.
4 ur informatn, I v my lvly gf wu wl ever mak sure I put on a clean underwear.
To hell wit wt u n wt u say abt me.
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 23, 2012
The sad part is that most of them dont have enough underwear.

I believe a guy should have a drawer full of underwear of different kinds.

The sexual underwears, trunks, the comfortable boxers, boxer briefs, and briefs.

One underwear a day it shouldn't even go for two days oooh before I vomit.

Who are these people wearing one underwear for a week? Lord of our days!!
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Martini101(m): 6:39am On Sep 23, 2012
The probability that u re guilty of what the poster is saying is high if u re against him. Believe it or not, most guys wear them beyond 1wk b4 washing. But it seems the girls re nt complaining.
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Booty4me: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2012
rokiatu: The sad part is that most of them dont have enough underwear.

I believe a guy should have a drawer full of underwear of different kinds.

The sexual underwears, trunks, the comfortable boxers, boxer briefs, and briefs.

One underwear a day it shouldn't even go for two days oooh before I vomit.

Who are these people wearing one underwear for a week? Lord of our days!!
2Likes
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by candieangel12(f): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2012
well i believe a guy needs to change dose boxers every day. d 1 wey dey vex me is wen d guy get holy boxers.
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2012
lawa18: No doubt all u guyz dt commented earlier on are guilty of d above offence and dts y u r attacking me of being gay.
4 ur informatn, I v my lvly gf wu wl ever mak sure I put on a clean underwear.

The girl is scared you might infect her.. grin it has nothing to do with love, sir.

BTW, am not guilty of your claims grin just that I don't need a girl b4 I know whats right to do grin
Happy sunday
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Mynd44: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2012
candieangel12: well i believe a guy needs to change dose boxers every day. d 1 wey dey vex me is wen d guy get holy boxers.
Holey boxers indeed
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2012
candieangel12: well i believe a guy needs to change dose boxers every day. d 1 wey dey vex me is wen d guy get holy boxers.

why man boxer go dey vex you now?? na so you like that thing reach?? grin
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by JojoArmani(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin but wait o o o wat re u doing awake by dat time to be de first to comment.
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by tpia5: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2012
if you and your neighbour are noticing each other's underwear, then you shouldnt wait for him to see before you change yours. . . . . ..

or what's the topic about again. . . . . . .
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by candieangel12(f): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2012
acidosis™:

why man boxer go dey vex you now?? na so you like that thing reach?? grin

lol because i feel the man shud not wear holy boxers. their undies shud b presentable. how wud u like it if ur babe get holy pant?
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by greedie1(f): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2012
Guys u r bein adviced by one of your own...tk d correction and stop bein antagonistic
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Mynd44: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2012
^^
what of those who dont wear underwear at all?
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by greedie1(f): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
ohmy.... U mean der r guys who actually dont? Gawd!
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Mynd44: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2012
gree-die:

You have no idea
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Martini101(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
gree-die:

. Me. Most of the times especially i wear jeans but a must if am wearing plain trousers. Lol
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Martini101(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
gree-die:

. Me. Most of the times especially when i wear jeans but a must if am wearing plain trousers. Lol
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by greedie1(f): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
Martini101: . Me. Most of the times especially when i wear jeans but a must if am wearing plain trousers. Lol
lol... So u dont want mr dickson to embarrass u huh?
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by Alxmyr(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
gree-die:

lol... So u dont want mr dickson to embarrass u huh?

Who is Mr. Dickson?
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by ikekings(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
LMFAO.... This question funny die...
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by samsumgsapple(m): 5:23am On Sep 24, 2012
i guess u dreamt about underwears..
Re: Majority Of The Guys Are Pigs When It Comes To Underwears by maureen44(f): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
mecussey i smell rat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corporate Style-pencil Skirt / Would You Wear This Shoe / Brazilian Weave For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.