Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What's The Meaning Of OSU - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What's The Meaning Of OSU (1480 Views)

The Marginalization Of Osu People In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (A Must Read) / What's The Meaning Of ''Emi Nado'' & From Which Language? / Igbos, Will You Marry An Osu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meaning Of OSU by bayulll01(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2012
helo am a corper serving in the east i met this wonderful lady beautiful infact i can say she has all the qualities of a good woman not all these ladies outside that cant wash their panties,but the problem is she was tag an OSU,pls anibody in house what is the meaning of OSU ?
Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by LotannaOffia(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2012
The osu is a type culture that is been pratice in ibo land where somebody associated with is somehow isolated by their people.

Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by bayulll01(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2012
Lotanna Offia: The osu is a type culture that is been pratice in ibo land and it goes hand in hand with ohu
tanks are they slave or outcast will there be any negative effect if i go into relationship with this lady am scard o
Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by LotannaOffia(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2012
An OSU is person whose ancestors are dedicated for serving a particular shrine
Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by LotannaOffia(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2012
OSU is a person whose ancestors are dedicated to serving a particular Shrine

Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by bayulll01(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2012
dedicated to worship gods hell no!!
Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by bayulll01(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2012
Lotanna Offia: OSU is a person whose ancestors are dedicated in serving a Shrine
do youself a favour by removing that ur disgusting pix from my thread,why is nl full of kids now

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by ACM10: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
bayulll01: helo am a corper serving in the east i met this wonderful lady beautiful infact i can say she has all the qualities of a good woman not all these ladies outside that cant wash their panties,but the problem is she was tag an OSU,pls anibody in house what is the meaning of OSU ?

Which part of the east is she from? Can you name the town? Otherwise you sounds fake.
Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by cantell(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
ACM10:

Which part of the east is she from? Can you name the town? Otherwise you sounds fake.
Thank you bro!
Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
Why do have to come to nairaland of all places to discuss this? We have already existing thread where this topic has been beaten to death. And if I may ask; How do you know she is an "osu" and why didn't you ask what it mean. We aren't kids here,you know ?
Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
@OP, if you want to marry her, you must give up slave-religion (christianity) and convert to Igbo Odinani religion.
Re: What's The Meaning Of OSU by Ngodigha1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
Lotanna Offia: The osu is a type culture that is been pratice in ibo land and it goes hand in hand with ohu
If you write Ibo instead of Igbo here again. I will not only insult you but your father and mother as well.

(1) (Reply)

Top Taraba Monarch Died, He Was The Last Emir Appointed By The Northern Premier / Black East: Introduction To The ‘first People’ Of Southeast Asia / Youngest New King Of Ikirunland (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.