Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Internship Opportunity In Animation, Videos And Motion Graphics - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Internship Opportunity In Animation, Videos And Motion Graphics (771 Views)

Kkkk / Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults / Internship Opportunity Outside The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internship Opportunity In Animation, Videos And Motion Graphics by DaBest(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2008
Are you between the ages 18 and 27?
Are you creative?
Computer literate?
Willing to develop your skills in Animation and Multimedia design?
Then this is the opportunity you are waiting for.

Interns Wanted in a Multimedia Design and Motion Graphics Firm
On the Job training in Video Editing, Special Effects, 2D and 3D Animation.

Powered by HP, Adobe and Task Systems
to apply, send an email with your cv to digitalresourcecenter@gmail.com
Re: Internship Opportunity In Animation, Videos And Motion Graphics by TeskyMan(m): 4:22am On Jan 15, 2008
please need more info to my box raylekan_1979@yahoo.com

i have a keen interest, pls reply ,
Re: Internship Opportunity In Animation, Videos And Motion Graphics by DaBest(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2008
for more info just send an e-mail to the address stated ealier

(1) (Reply)

Discussing Salary With Prospective Employer / Am 17, Who Will Employ Me?(office Assistant/intern) / Differences Between You And Your Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.