Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Success On Fast Forward - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Success On Fast Forward (701 Views)

Blogging Forward / Trailer,bottled BUTTERFLY By John Oguntuase ,forward:mike Bamiloye. 2nd Touch / Nigeria At 51: The Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success On Fast Forward by Encoredme(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
In my early days in secondary school, I began to notice something among my peers. While some wereimmensely successful in their school work and everything looked great for them, some others were always looking shabby, tired and hungry...they wereat the bottom of the class. I also noticed that the two groups had their cliques and they moved together on everything. After secondary school, my observation continued and I saw that while some of us immediately continued their education in the university, some took some time (as late as 3 years after leaving secondary school, like me) and while some others didn’t bother to continue. Now am envisaging that some of these peeps will finish the university well, get a good job or start a lucrative business and start a great family! Now that’s what I call success on fast forward. You see, some people are lucky to be born in fortunate families, born with the silver spoon and they also do well in life just as their parents have. Some of these individuals from the Rich homes also end up at very terrible positions in life. There are also accounts of people from poor, wretched backgrounds making groundbreaking andjaw dropping success with their lives. My point here is that it doesn’t matter where you are coming from, doesn’t matter what your past has to say about you, or what your background is like, you can always become what you dream of becoming if you really want to. Life may have not been so good to you so far, but you can change that when you change your inner you...who you are from deep within. It is said that you can take a pig from the mud and bath it and make it look clean but very soon it will be back to the mud. No change can occur on the outside without first occurring on the inside. This is not a motivating tool but a palette of facts meant to engineer you to be you which is a person of immense success and fulfilment in life. Many have found this joy of living lifeto the fullest and so can you too. All you have to do isto decide right now to end the sad, empty life you are living (not by committing suicide) and starting a new one of meaning. From this one step, the path to success, being on fast forward, has begun.
More Inspiration @ www.kaizen2day..com

(1) (Reply)

There WAS A Nation / Dialogues Of Date With A Girl / Enter The Vegetarian Resource Group's International Annual Essay Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.