Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure (11992 Views)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Information On Uk Tourist Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure by walexy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2008
Kindly assist with this little challenge.

I would really want to know those documents required for a Uk tourist visa renewal after expiration. Am i to present those same documents i used for my first application?

Secondly, i intend to apply for my wife and little daughter in my next application. I added their birth certs, marriage cert and family pictures in my first application.

What other documents am i expected to present on their behalf?

Counting on you.

Cheers
Re: Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure by vikiviko(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2008
To qualify under a Visitor Visa category there are basic requirements which must be met. You must only visit the UK for a maximum of 6 months, show that you will be able to financially support yourself (if necessary with the support of friends and family) and meet the cost of your onward journey. You must not take up paid or unpaid employment in the UK.

When renewing you will have to provide updated doucuments as used previously.
Since your family is traveklking, show family ties and prove with pictures.
Re: Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure by hovi7: 12:08pm On May 10, 2009
gooday,

what do i need to renew a family visit visa to the uk? am i to just submit my passport with a completed form? or do i need to submit docunments alongside again?

cheers!

hovi.
Re: Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure by adamonk: 4:39am On May 29, 2012
Hi,i just applied for my 2years uk visit visa and lo and behold i got my visa within 4days,was really shocked..
Re: Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure by awumen: 12:05pm On May 31, 2012
pls assist with letter of introduction from an organization to the uk embassy
Re: Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure by justwise(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2012
awumen: pls assist with letter of introduction from an organization to the uk embassy

You don't get letter of introduction from a complete stranger, you will be banned for 10yrs if you applied for visa with such letter.
Re: Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure by awumen: 2:27pm On May 31, 2012
dat not wat i meant @ justwise.my question was to meant a sample.i feel the one i got from my work place isnt good enough hence i want to compare then advise HR to re-issue,got that?

(1)

Air Peace To Begin Flights To Johannesburg, Sharjah In June / How Is The Cost Self Contain In Cotonou Benin Republic / 12 Perish, Six Injured In Auto Crash Along Kaduna-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.