Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

The Love Of Garri - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Love Of Garri (1009 Views)

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Of Garri by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
I'm amazed by the likeness Of Garri by Nigerians τ̅☺ be specific Nairalanders , but my observation is that "Ijebus"like Garri most, because i'm having Garri right now some minutes τ̅☺ 10pm and sometimes my Ijebu brother in the *UK* wakes up in the Middle of the Night τ̅☺ have Garri.......Your Observations and story about Garium ¶ℓε̲̣̣̣̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥S̷̶̷̜͡ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Yours Faithfully
#GarriNation
Re: The Love Of Garri by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
Seun And MOD's that seek τ̅☺ Ban #Garrination citizen never cease τ̅☺ amaze me, even them dey drink am if hunger don knack them but dem go dey show Ajebo for NL ;d
wink
Re: The Love Of Garri by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
Front page please gringringringringrin
Re: The Love Of Garri by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
Share you story about garri na wettin i talk no just peep and pass
Re: The Love Of Garri by saintvc(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
D lov of gari is d bginin of wisdom
Re: The Love Of Garri by Suchie(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2012
I luv drinking garri with powdered peak milk,sugar n peanuts(groundnuts) bt here in the states it's vry expensive to buy it in an African store...so I switched to farina..... grin cool grin embarassed
Re: The Love Of Garri by ndukwejoe(m): 1:33am On Sep 24, 2012
If you ve seen hunger , you will respect garri, if you are hungry and see garri boi! You are fed. With or without sugar it has done its work. With water as " orcho passenger "
Re: The Love Of Garri by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2012
Suchie: I luv drinking garri with powdered peak milk,sugar n peanuts(groundnuts) bt here in the states it's vry expensive to buy it in an African store...so I switched to farina..... grin cool grin embarassed
That won't be a problem anymore when i begin ma importing and exporting Business,
Garri Ijebu and Garri Igbo will reach the World @ low cost + Garri water inside Sachet like Pure water grin
Re: The Love Of Garri by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2012
ndukwejoe: If you ve seen hunger , you will respect garri, if you are hungry and see garri boi! You are fed. With or without sugar it has done its work. With water as " orcho passenger "

Kworrect τ̅☺ me Garri with no sugar plus Very Chilled Water
Make sense
Re: The Love Of Garri by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2012
Oh my vivacious garri.. Where will i start from.. @op garri is too powerful to ignore.. If you come to Nigeria,you will know why we love garri..
Do you also know that garri can transform itself.. Example: if you soak garri,you are taking snacks..but if you use hot water to prepare it,it will now transform into a meal...
Do you also know that finished garri a..k..a eba can be used to gum posters and stickers on surfaces...
Do you also know that chewing dry garri relieves stomach ache..
Do you also know that drinking only garri water relieves stomache ache also..
The transformation is just too awesome that's why i call it "wonder grain"...
Do you also know that garri helps the citizens more than our greedy leader...check this thread to know...
www.nairaland.com/1060174/between-garri-leaders
pls un-ban kslib.. I was banned for using garri ideology to defend flood victims.. I did nothing wrong
Re: The Love Of Garri by Librate(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
The love of garri is d garri of love,

Garri loves evryone
Garri does nt discriminate
Garri does nt envy
Garri cares 4 al
Garri builds trust
oh! Garri,
i call it "blood of jesus" b/c it saves

(1) (Reply)

Baby Food: / Top 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water / In Pictures: Nigeria's Frog Kebabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.