Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Pls Help Me ASAP Before I Fall Victim - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me ASAP Before I Fall Victim (734 Views)

Is This Job Invite Real Before I Travel From Abuja To Lagos / Urgent Response Needed To This Vacancy, Before People Fall Victim / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me ASAP Before I Fall Victim by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 24, 2012
I got this message yesterday evening: U r invited 4 oral/written interview by 10am,Mon 24/09/12 @ our branch office:white shopping complex,Beside Ecobank Gate,Ibadan

My people in the house,who else got this message, or who is familiar with this address? Even though am in ibadan @ the moment,am not ready to waste my time and resources preparing for or attending any job interview or test that doesn't worth it, or those one's conducted by wellness Homes in disguise.

pls i need your contribution on this before time,so that i can know what to do.The sms sent to me does nt have a name and no phone no that i can call.
My colleagues,over to you
Re: Pls Help Me ASAP Before I Fall Victim by ayokenny37(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2012
Gd am to u. Its all these health stream ppl. If u wish to sit down n listen to 1 hour lecture abt selling health products wif no salary only commison n havin to pay some amt of money to get certificate as a nutritionist, then u can go.

Tolullopsy: I got this message yesterday evening: U r invited 4 oral/written interview by 10am,Mon 24/09/12 @ our branch office:white shopping complex,Beside Ecobank Gate,Ibadan

My people in the house,who else got this message, or who is familiar with this address? Even though am in ibadan @ the moment,am not ready to waste my time and resources preparing for or attending any job interview or test that doesn't worth it, or those one's conducted by wellness Homes in disguise.

pls i need your contribution on this before time,so that i can know what to do.The sms sent to me does nt have a name and no phone no that i can call.
My colleagues,over to you
Re: Pls Help Me ASAP Before I Fall Victim by andre99(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2012
Don't go, they are scammers!
Re: Pls Help Me ASAP Before I Fall Victim by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2012
@ayo-kenny,tanx for that,it seems you kn this people very well,have you been there before?

(1) (Reply)

Undp Job Vacancies For Senior Driver/ Driver Clerk (roster) In Nigeria / Vhr / Cover Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.